8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at Minnesota ( 6 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 236
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at LA Clippers ( 4 ) —- T: 227

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

10 game slate on a Wednesday is going to be hard to navigate.

• Herf

@tmarohl said...

It’s going to be very hard for me to get any worse than tonight’s performance.. thank god I put some money in the last game showdown to at least get something back.

• factorial89

ben simmons seems to perform well whenever embid is out.also like clarkson d.howard beal randle.

• wmudude24

Embiid probable.

• madmanjayWV

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think so
    those in the know will start
    here

SF
    Michael Porter
    DENVER NUGGETS
    Michael Porter
    PTS
    REB
    AST
    FPPG
    $5,500
    SALARY

@least ON FD

• superjon

Is Elf going to get enough minutes for revenge?

Has scored 40+ in 2 out of 3 vs Orlando

• boilermakerbeef

Tied for 2nd in the $150k fadeway on the night slate. Can’t believe Deandre Jordan couldn’t get more than 22. On to tonight!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Rockets gonna just keep playing small and let Embiid destroy them? Really starting to hate Wood being injured

• fleishmo6

This could be a 70 fantasy burger fir Embid

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Rockets gonna just keep playing small and let Embiid destroy them? Really starting to hate Wood being injured

You’re not seriously trying to talk me into playing Cousins are you?

• wcuball29

Happy Birthday, MJ! I have to think the previous scheduled Bulls/Hornets matchup on his birthday was intentional.

• Bodiaz36

I don’t know if I can stomach another 20 fpt night from Cousins, though I’d hate to be the guy to jump off when he goes for 50. Will probably just play a lot of Myles Turner at C, seems to be in better form and gets the Wolves on a B2B. Also like Donny Mitchell in the hammer. Good luck to all

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Wednesday’s child is full of woe

• monarch

Ten gamer. My advice would be to eliminate some teams or perhaps games from your build. Easy to do with an optimizer. For example I may just x out the first game then I am down to 18 teams from 20 and lock for me is at 730. As the day goes along I may blank out someone like OKC and MIA just to make things easier to work with. With such an enormous slate narrowing the focus can be beneficial and still lead to good scores.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Lol. I told myself after last game that was it. He isn’t playable. Now I’m staring at a matchup where they should “need” him.

I’m just gonna stop chasing the elusive 50 burger and tell myself he wont be necessary. DK did raise his price so that helps

• tmarohl

@madmanjayWV said...

I don’t think so
    those in the know will start
    here

SF
    Michael Porter
    DENVER NUGGETS
    Michael Porter
    PTS
    REB
    AST
    FPPG
    $5,500
    SALARY

@least ON FD

Haven’t dug in deeply yet, but I don’t think so. Him and Cousins are two guys I will be looking to avoid.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

He’s dead to me.

• frugal

Broke even last night after 2 nights of better than double money. Been going full out stud and scrub, just looking at things without running any numbers, liking Jokic and Randle with HOU value. Can’t believe the slate is this size with 3 postponed games.

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

Ten gamer. My advice would be to eliminate some teams or perhaps games from your build. Easy to do with an optimizer. For example I may just x out the first game then I am down to 18 teams from 20 and lock for me is at 730. As the day goes along I may blank out someone like OKC and MIA just to make things easier to work with. With such an enormous slate narrowing the focus can be beneficial and still lead to good scores.

I like the first game. Orlando has been terrible defensively and I think Randle and Noel are still solid FD plays.

If there’s any game I may x out would be Utah vs. the Clippers, especially if Kawhi is out and Conley is in. Jazz players are overpriced on FD now (at least Jingles and Clarkson) and if Conley comes back, it affects everybody.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Broke even last night after 2 nights of better than double money. Been going full out stud and scrub, just looking at things without running any numbers, liking Jokic and Randle with HOU value. Can’t believe the slate is this size with 3 postponed games.

We can thank the NBA for giving us the gift of Pistons vs Bulls for today’s slate, since Pistons had yesterday’s game canceled and the Bulls had their game for today against the Hornets cancelled. Luckily they couldn’t find a game for the Cavs.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

We can thank the NBA for giving us the gift of Pistons vs Bulls for today’s slate, since Pistons had yesterday’s game canceled and the Bulls had their game for today against the Hornets cancelled. Luckily they couldn’t find a game for the Cavs.

Ah…I didn’t compare all the games, so they were able to reschedule on the fly. My season long week is dead this week due to injuries, having several CHA players, Luka with somehow only 1 game this week now, and teams playing either CHA or SAS. I think I have around 6 players active.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

I got destroyed. Went too balanced at the top with Harden+3 mid-tier+Campazzo/Vanderbilt/Gasol as my value. Middleton was the main killer. Oh yeah and JaMychal lol

• tmarohl

So basically Monte Morris controls our destiny again today, at least on FD where Campazzo is still minimum priced.

• frugal

DK Value gut check…

Even if Morris is in, if Harris and Dozier are out I will go right back to Campazzo.

I had Robert Williams in a couple last night and may go back tonight if Theiss is still out.

Nwaba looks like a lock to me if he starts again with Dipo and Godon out.

Mo Wagner paid off last game, but I can’t see 4 steals tonight and think foul trouble may lead to more Lopez minutes tonight. Kinda a thin play, again just gut checks.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

I got destroyed. Went too balanced at the top with Harden+3 mid-tier+Campazzo/Vanderbilt/Gasol as my value. Middleton was the main killer. Oh yeah and JaMychal lol

I didn’t love my builds last night as my value felt too scattered and a little random, but I essentially built as many 2 and 3 man combos of Jokic, James, Harden, and Giannis as I could with 100% Camapazzo. Tonight I feel a little better about some value right now and more will open up for sure. Like Randle as a pay up, Jokic is in a smash spot but there’s a chance that game gets out of hand kinda surprised the spread is so close.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).