8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at Minnesota ( 6 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 236
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at LA Clippers ( 4 ) —- T: 227

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Danielv22

Can we all circle round and discuss how f—- insane it is that Cousins went like 5 straight games of 20 mins and the played nearly 40 tonight?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

If this slate hasn’t been crazy enough, we’re staring at 3 potential OT games here.

EDIT: Well 2 potential ones now.

• IT4MVP

Murray!!!

• corbomb19

Second guessed myself on Murray at the last second. Sick

Now my Tiers is dead thanks to Murray. I went Capela on Tier 6. And 2 games go to OT now. Wow. Was looking at aprofitable night, now may cash for $O

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Danielv22 said...

Can we all circle round and discuss how f—- insane it is that Cousins went like 5 straight games of 20 mins and the played nearly 40 tonight?

Crazy, sort of.

Basically, what happened tonight is what some of us expected last game. With Tucker out, he has no real back up at all. Especially with Spalding out too.

I guess with Washington, maybe they didn’t feel they needed his size. Against Embiid though, they really had no other choice. So, he got the minutes, but it also probably helped if he was playing better or more engaged.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

J Green going to have a job tomorrow? Geez. First fouls Bertans behind the line with the game tied for 3 FT’s. Then fouls Beal.

Of course I didn’t see the play, maybe somehow the Beal foul made sense?

• Danielv22

So Beasley gets punished with a benching of Vanderbilt. That will teach him for sure

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Guess I already know the answer… Steph and Jimmy combined for 10 pts in 1st

Today was all a value chase with PHI and BOS and I totally overlooked the most fantasy friendly game (MEM-OKC) and the best matchup (MIN)

On to tomorrow

• cdub6238

Main dk line…

Brogdon
    Seth Curry
    Tobias Harris
    Embiid
    Pritchard
    Thybulle
    Maxey

Maxey, cheap as can be, got 4x, not terrible
    Thybulle got to 6x
    Pritchard could’ve been good but couldn’t stop fouling..ended close to 4x

Everybody else either 5.5x or more…and Butler left…

And I’m gonna struggle to mine cash it seems ….

Yikes

• zeeshan2

Rubio actually had a good game?!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

Of the 3 games that could have went to OT, the worst one for me did. Hope this is helping someone here..

• Danielv22

@Pandamonious said...

Crazy, sort of.

Basically, what happened tonight is what some of us expected last game. With Tucker out, he has no real back up at all. Especially with Spalding out too.

I guess with Washington, maybe they didn’t feel they needed his size. Against Embiid though, they really had no other choice. So, he got the minutes, but it also probably helped if he was playing better or more engaged.

Yeah I thought of that too but was like no way can cousins hold his own and houston will revert back to their usual small ball game and try to play embiid off the court. I played Harris cause I thought he’d be a 5 so that worked out at least

And I was right about Hernangomez. Already 6x. Looks like Adams was demoted. Wow. Took most of my Hernangomez’ out too. Already dropped like a rock now with my Draymond goose-eggs. Zero Sabonis…… had some but not enough Murray or Bertans, Tobias. What a night.

• Brendan239

Just got back to my phone after giving in and “hanging out” with my wife to see Draymond in my late slate LU with an effing red O by his name. What in the hell…

• BiGtIGeRs

I had draymond 60% in night slate

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

And I was right about Hernangomez. Already 6x. Looks like Adams was demoted. Wow. Took most of my Hernangomez’ out too. Already dropped like a rock now with my Draymond goose-eggs.

Adams got hurt again.

Sabonis gets 80. Hard to believe. Just never would consider the guy at that high of a price. OK, well… we knew Adams was hurt already from yesterday. Knew Hernangomez.

• BiGtIGeRs

@866 said...

Sabonis gets 80. Hard to believe. Just never would consider the guy at that high of a price.

An 80 boreger

• cdub6238

@866 said...

Sabonis gets 80. Hard to believe. Just never would consider the guy at that high of a price.

I mean..he’s been a consistent 45+ dk…2nd option offensively behind Brogdon ..and dominates the boards..

Was in consideration…but embiid would’ve been even better had he not for 2 fouls so early..plus OT has helped Sabonis

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

J Green going to have a job tomorrow? Geez. First fouls Bertans behind the line with the game tied for 3 FT’s. Then fouls Beal.

Of course I didn’t see the play, maybe somehow the Beal foul made sense?

Man I am so tilted needed that OT was jumping around and then so ticked off, my girl thinks I am crazy per usual with the tiltfest. Basically, Beal caught everyone off guard and caught the inbound and drove the hoop hard with 2.1 seconds left. It was smart cause he knew nobody was expecting that and basically Green just jumped into him trying to alter the shot but it seemed to me that Beal had no real intention of even trying to make it just knew he would foul him. Glad the Wiz won just wanted it in overtime as I have some potential runners.

Yeah I know about Sabonis.. can’t really disagree he’s overpriced though. Price really means nothing sometimes, at any time, any player can have a huge game I guess. Who expected 85 from Sabonis let alone 60? Like.. I knew Tatum would get 55 to 60, at 8700. So that was my main play today. & I liked Jokic, Embiid and Dray at 6800 at the C spot.. and Hernangomez at 3800. Also was not afraid to go back to JaMychal at 4700 after the dud, and he got 33. That was a good pick. You had to have Murray, Sabonis and Brogs together today though to do anything.. plus Bertans.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m sure you’re 0% anyways right?

No, I played the late slate so I had him in a few.

• zline34

340 not cashing sick

• tmarohl

@cdub6238 said...

I mean..he’s been a consistent 45+ dk…2nd option offensively behind Brogdon ..and dominates the boards..

Was in consideration…but embiid would’ve been even better had he not for 2 fouls so early..plus OT has helped Sabonis

There was a game a couple weeks ago between the Bucks and Pacers. Both Giannis and Sabonis were on pace for 80 after both teams pulled the plug after the third quarter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).