8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at Minnesota ( 6 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 236
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at LA Clippers ( 4 ) —- T: 227

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

The perfect lineup on FD is over 500 FP!!!
    :O

• telestraightshooter

Bazemore has suprised tonight

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

My heat are a horror show, i don’t know how many losses pat needs to see to do something😶

What do you want him to do? Goran has been hurt, Butler missed about 10 games. They overachieved last year.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Wait!!!!! BAZEMORE has 48 fpts?!?!?

• telestraightshooter

This just in-

Precious is precious @ $3k when minutes trickle his way on BtB calculations

• telestraightshooter

@Unico10 said...

Wait!!!!! BAZEMORE has 48 fpts?!?!?

Dray who?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn…. I rather finish last than bubble out with a 303.50

And.. Miss cashing by 1.25 in the 4PP w the O from Dray. Even with 48 from Bazemore. Wow.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

What do you want him to do? Goran has been hurt, Butler missed about 10 games. They overachieved last year.

That’s been an overblown narrative. Yes jimmy has been out, and rightfully so, ppl forget he played damm near every minute he could in the playoffs and finals.

Jimmy and Bam are the best players by a mile. I’m worried the herros, Robinsons, nunns are ruining whatever trade value they have.

They have to make at least 1 maybe 2 significant moves, they started the season sluggish and flat which is understandable, but i really am hoping for a move to breath some new life into the locker room.

Finally: as long as we “get in” to the playoffs will be fine, but right now they’re just digging the hole deeper and deeper.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Steph doesn’t play as well without Draymond.

They were doomed as soon as he was scratched.

Nice Win🍀🔥🔥🏀🔥

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

If you are playing golf tomorrow will you shoot me about 10-12 names to pick from. Just remembered I entered a lineup earlier in the main GPP to get 2k crowns

Yessir

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

Shipped the 2H and 4Q Showdown slates. Solid. Needed it after last few main slates. Would have been nice to have the Dray news so could have gotten to Baze in the main slates and late slates not just late SD slates.

• captainwacky

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

That’s been an overblown narrative. Yes jimmy has been out, and rightfully so, ppl forget he played damm near every minute he could in the playoffs and finals.

Jimmy and Bam are the best players by a mile. I’m worried the herros, Robinsons, nunns are ruining whatever trade value they have.

They have to make at least 1 maybe 2 significant moves, they started the season sluggish and flat which is understandable, but i really am hoping for a move to breath some new life into the locker room.

Finally: as long as we “get in” to the playoffs will be fine, but right now they’re just digging the hole deeper and deeper.

I think they will make it pretty easily. Herro’s trade value is still stupidly high relative to how good he actually is. Nunn’s is probably lower than it should be, so Pat being the guy he is… you can see how this goes. Honestly, if they trade Dragic it might not surprise me either, but they have to get someone who can split the difference between Jimmy/Bam in some capacity. It’s not KP or Precious right now in meaningful minutes, and they have too many redundant dudes who kinda just chuck.

• gaelicgirl

OMG that was intense!

Great win.

• zline34

365.7 missed the cash line by less than a point because Lou couldn’t score in the 4th. No exposure to any OT’s. I knew I’d need around 370+ to be comfortable.

• miggs6876

@JDS1029 said...

Wow the cash line is going to get to 360 in SE FD tournies. Can’t remember one that high. Miss the good ole days of 270 being the avg cash line.

What a high scoring night. Guys everywhere putting up big numbers. Even Boogie who I called unplayable earlier today.

• miggs6876

@osuryanf said...

Please tell me someone else watched the end of the Pelicans / Blazers game?

First off, Dame completely took over.

Second, Pelicans were down 2 and Lonzo Ball chucked a contested 30 footer with 8 seconds left… EIGHT!! WTF was he thinking? My IQ dropped watching that shot.

Dame put on a show. That was fun to watch as a basketball fun. I had him in my single line up and changed him.out for Murray for the savings. I didn’t think Dame was going to drop an 80 bomb.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@captainwacky said...

I think they will make it pretty easily. Herro’s trade value is still stupidly high relative to how good he actually is. Nunn’s is probably lower than it should be, so Pat being the guy he is… you can see how this goes. Honestly, if they trade Dragic it might not surprise me either, but they have to get someone who can split the difference between Jimmy/Bam in some capacity. It’s not KP or Precious right now in meaningful minutes, and they have too many redundant dudes who kinda just chuck.

Pat I’m sure is regretting not bringing crowder back. Perfect fit for us, i get the money and cap part of it but losing him was huge, and to think mo harkless or iggy or whoever the hell he “thought” would be able to replace him is irritating.

Like pat has to know whether or not there gonna sign duncan long term, because he’s next up to get paid, i would deem him expandable “if” they can get something for him if they plan on letting him walk anyway.

I would keep Duncan however “if” they could get beal with herro and mutliple firsts and not have to include duncan.

But nunn, Duncan, and herro are the trade baits and none of them are good defenders at all.

You can disguise maybe 1 guy but not all 3, they all 3 suck defensively. Iggys not gs iggy, losing jae with no replacement i just don’t see it getting much better def not enough to compete in the playoffs.

• miggs6876

@ImADonk11 said...

Way to much Robert Williams holding me back from high finishes. Knew it was chasing but damn he was 3.1 again. Wish his salary was bumped up some. Have a few in the top 100 in the big $15 on DK and quite a few over 340. So close.

The person who won the FD Dribbler had him in the winning lu. 19 points was good enough for the nuts.

• madmanjayWV

@jv21 said...

The perfect lineup on FD is over 500 FP!!!
    :O

I got no clue what the perfect LU on FD was, but I figured this one out after I missed DRIBBLER cash by 3.3 points…..

IF someone picked tonight’s TOP FIVE FANDUEL scorers — and then filled with 3 fliers —- one could’ve had a 450+ with whatever the best FD ($3600-$3500) sg of the nite was….

I

PG – DAME 73.8 — ($9.5K)
    PG – J-MURRAY 59.8 ($6.5K)
    PF – SABONIS 80.4 ($9.7K)
    PF – TOBIAS 58.5 ($7.9K)
    C – JoJo 60.7 — ($10.7K)
    ———————————————————————
    74 = 134 = 214 = 272.5 = 333.2 (LMFAO)
    COST = 44.3K so $15,700 (FD) — left
    4×3500 – $14,000 so u got a little flexibility!
    xxxxxx
    SF – BLAZEMORE $3.9K = 48.1 = 381.3; (LEFT = $11,800)
    SF – D.J.JR – $4.2K = 36.9 = 418.2 (LEFT = $7,600)
    SG – SethC $4K = 35.9 = 454.1 (GTFO)
    SG – $3600 (ANY) at this point would it have mattered?

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Yay, I finished in the top 100 at 60th place on FanDuel’s NBA Shootout Series. That’s an extra $50 for me. At least it’s something. I was 161st the night before and didn’t expect to get that high.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).