8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at Minnesota ( 6 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 236
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at LA Clippers ( 4 ) —- T: 227

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mdalb

@Brendan239 said...

Only thing we have mutual is a house (that was mine prior) and a puppy. We don’t even have mutual bank accounts. I think she’s just a narcissistic cheater and is upset now and wants to make it work because she got caught and she’s had a pretty good lifestyle compared to where she came from. We live in a nice area and near where her son goes to HS and she just got her RE license (which also worries me). I know way too much and she allowed way too much to happen. Too bad our 6 year anniversary is Sunday. It’s just hard to leave someone you’ve “known” so well the past 8 years and have so much in common with but I have pride and need to do what’s right for me and my son. When I first found out she left with her son for a week to Orlando and I had told my son that I was going to leave her and he would understand when he was older but here I am. On the fence. Maybe it would help if I slept in a different bed and put some cash aside.

Don’t worry about finances. Just rip off the band aid and move on. Sounds like that is what you want to do and your just making it harder on yourself by delaying. You’ll do better and can do better.

• jayzee666

@damionismyname said...

No different than your reaper schtick… the longest running show in dfs. Let the man complain a bit, obviously it’s not as easy as it seems.

My Reaper schtick is awsome and only pertains to DFS. Everyone complains about their bad luck on here, just keep ii to DFS. Otherwise you open yourself to both positive and negative replies although you only want to see the positive.

Obviously ppl complain about my “Schtck” so I will complain about someone else’s personal life “Schtick”. Create a new Topic where everyone can complain about things unrelated to DFS like politics and COVID. If not, then accept both the good and unwanted feedback to the mariital strife. It is only fair.

Keep ripping my schtick – it will only be schick about my awesome snowflaking skills in the DFS world!

• Wooden_Bones

@dominicanpapi said...

Dozier/Millsap/Barton – OUT

Monte Morris – questionable.

I’m feeling like Harris plays since he hasn’t been ruled out at this point.

• tmarohl

Sounds like Gary Harris got an upgrade, that will kill Campazzo.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Sounds like Gary Harris got an upgrade, that will kill Campazzo.

If one of Harris or Morris plays, Compazzo sill has a path to 25-30 minutes. If both play, yeah I’ll be fading for sure.

• Wooden_Bones

@frugal said...

If one of Harris or Morris plays, Compazzo sill has a path to 25-30 minutes. If both play, yeah I’ll be fading for sure.

And, if Harris plays I’m sure he’s going to see a mins limit.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jayzee666 said...

If he really wanted out it would be a done deal. Just making excuses to stay with her now and play the woe is me card.

If this is too harsh, will you then you shouldn’t be getting advice from a dfs forum!

He should be on a reality show to get more run out of it!

Although I 100% believe this forum should be NBA and mostly on topic to the days games, I do like when some personal drama flows in and helps spice things up a little. We need layers. Let’s keep the reality show in the thread, please.

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Although I 100% believe this forum should be NBA and mostly on topic to the days games, I do like when some personal drama flows in and helps spice things up a little. We need layers. Let’s keep the reality show in the thread, please.

Agree. There’s only so much Denver Nugget bench talk a guy can take.

• frugal

Huh. While Khem Birch minutes have trended up the last 3 games from 24 to 27 to 34, his actual DK FP has trended down from 26 to 20 to 19.

OK so I will be busy until 9pm, put in 3 $4s, and 20 $1’s… gonna go heavy with Tatum, TRAE……. Capela, Jamal, J Brown, and heavy McLaughlin only 3600 somehow….. should cut into ROOB-Eo’s minutes I would think on the B2B.. Some T J M, Brogdon’s… and of course a few Curry & Dray pairings. And a few JaMychal’s vs WSH. Have to. Few Edwards’ and Hernangomez’s for N O. O Wall, O Lillard. GL. (Edit – Did ONE Wall/Lill/Nwaba chalks)

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

Wall going to take 26 shots again?

• Brendan239

It’s also for the fact that this went on for over a year. She had a full time job but was working at the airport for flight benefits and to pay off some debt. It’s where she met him. I’m sure it started with some flirting (plus his wife told me he’s cheated on her 7 times prior so I’m sure he knew what to say). She was vulnerable and we hadn’t been as intimate. She would work at her office job from 7a-4, come home and take a nap while I made dinner and hung out with the kids, the around 8 she would wake up and we’d eat quick and she’d get ready and go to the airport. She def “got ready” though and made sure to spray the Chanel No5 I bought her. I always wondered, “Damn girl are you going to a club or to clean off planes”. They went to a beach house they rented one night, a Halloween work party (she hates Halloween), and they’d go to a hotel by our house sometimes which she’d pay for to spend a few hours to be with him. This wasn’t a one night stand. Premeditated, different numbers, Google chat, WhatsApp. The wife even would text her and threaten her to stay away (and I saw all those texts) and she still persisted. I saw my wife (except while working obv) but we traveled to Puero Rico twice, Costa Rica twice, Michigan, Vegas, Aspen, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Baltimore, DC. All while she’s messaging this guy. She even put her sexual escapades on Twitter (which I wasn’t on) as if she was giving her followers advice on how to cheat. Example: “Tank song comes on and he said I love effing you to that song and I said “Why do you think it’s on the playlist”. 😁. She would send him side snaps, referred to him as “Papi” and “Daddy”. I have all of (or most of) their text communications including some pictures. I can honestly say, aside from us not being as close with her working 2 jobs and a new puppy, I did not see this coming. She was previously married at 17 and had her son at 18 so I feel like she never got to experience that single life like I did through college. She definitely is very attractive and is good at some things I’m not and we def vibe, but knowing that side of her and what she’s capable of I don’t think I can be ok with moving forward.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Wall going to take 26 shots again?

Do they have a better scoring option? I’ll have some HOU stacks for sure. But Wall would be the first to the bench if the game gets out of hand. Guys like Nwaba, House, Tate, and Brown should see close to 30 no matter what if Tucker and Gordon sit.

• Brendan239

Is Jaylen Browns price tag worth a 50 burger?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn, Brendan, that’s a lot to take in..

At first I was kind of on her side, because you said she was a hot Puerto Rican and she referred to what you do as “rotogrinding.” Now you tell me though that she hates Halloween…I just don’t know anymore.

As someone who was born, raised, and lives in Michigan though, I’m guessing that vacation is where things started to go wrong. What the hell did you two do in Michigan?!

In all seriousness though, I think you probably hit the nail on the head. She either had a part of her potential “wild youth” left in her that she felt needed to get out and she went for it, or she’s one of them, gets off on the “danger” or “excitement” of an affair, which most likely isn’t going to just go away.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Is Jaylen Browns price tag worth a 50 burger?

Not if you can get a 50 burger for less.

• tmarohl

Other than Joker, i can’t find anyone worth paying up for tonight. Might be the first time in a long while where it is not Stars and Scrubs. I’m doing a lot of balanced builds so far.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Other than Joker, i can’t find anyone worth paying up for tonight. Might be the first time in a long while where it is not Stars and Scrubs. I’m doing a lot of balanced builds so far.

No love for Randle, Dame, and Sabonis?

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

It’s also for the fact that this went on for over a year. She had a full time job but was working at the airport for flight benefits and to pay off some debt. It’s where she met him. I’m sure it started with some flirting (plus his wife told me he’s cheated on her 7 times prior so I’m sure he knew what to say). She was vulnerable and we hadn’t been as intimate. She would work at her office job from 7a-4, come home and take a nap while I made dinner and hung out with the kids, the around 8 she would wake up and we’d eat quick and she’d get ready and go to the airport. She def “got ready” though and made sure to spray the Chanel No5 I bought her. I always wondered, “Damn girl are you going to a club or to clean off planes”. They went to a beach house they rented one night, a Halloween work party (she hates Halloween), and they’d go to a hotel by our house sometimes which she’d pay for to spend a few hours to be with him. This wasn’t a one night stand. Premeditated, different numbers, Google chat, WhatsApp. The wife even would text her and threaten her to stay away (and I saw all those texts) and she still persisted. I saw my wife (except while working obv) but we traveled to Puero Rico twice, Costa Rica twice, Michigan, Vegas, Aspen, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Baltimore, DC. All while she’s messaging this guy. She even put her sexual escapades on Twitter (which I wasn’t on) as if she was giving her followers advice on how to cheat. Example: “Tank song comes on and he said I love effing you to that song and I said “Why do you think it’s on the playlist”. 😁. She would send him side snaps, referred to him as “Papi” and “Daddy”. I have all of (or most of) their text communications including some pictures. I can honestly say, aside from us not being as close with her working 2 jobs and a new puppy, I did not see this coming. She was previously married at 17 and had her son at 18 so I feel like she never got to experience that single life like I did through college. She definitely is very attractive and is good at some things I’m not and we def vibe, but knowing that side of her and what she’s capable of I don’t think I can be ok with moving forward.

The only positive in your post is she’s attractive. The good thing for you is…. there are tons of attractive girls. Go get another.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I’ve consulted previous Trae charts, while sorting through previous and current Trae data and can confirm with a 68.4% confidence rating, that this is a Trae day.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

No love for Randle, Dame, and Sabonis?

I’m looking for minimum 6X, and not seeing it.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    Eric Gordon (groin) to be a game-time decision Wednesday.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve consulted previous Trae charts, while sorting through previous and current Trae data and can confirm with a 68.4% confidence rating, that this is a Trae day.

We need the poop chart.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    PJ Tucker (quad) closer to doubtful Wednesday.

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

I’m looking for minimum 6X, and not seeing it.

I’ve got it stuck in my head that New Orleans/Portland is going to be a track meet, but I can’t find anyone besides Dame that I want to play, and at that price tag on FD, I don’t even know if Dame gets there.
    Maybe I just need to cross it off and pivot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).