8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at Minnesota ( 6 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 236
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at LA Clippers ( 4 ) —- T: 227

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• IT4MVP

Joker/Dame/Bam

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I’m looking for minimum 6X, and not seeing it.

Ah. I’ve got Dame projected ~6X. Jokic and Randle ~5.8X. Yeah, lot’s of mid range guys at 6X+ tonight but I’ve got enough value at 7X plus that I’m still liking paying up at some spots.

• tmarohl

@IT4MVP said...

Joker/Dame/Bam

Dame is up to 10.6K on DK

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

At this point, I’m pretty content leaving her and I’m very vocal about it

As an attorney and someone who also shares too much about my personal life on this public forum from time to time, I would advise you to not post anything too specific on here (or anywhere especially FB/Insta) as it could be discoverable if you get into nasty divorce litigation.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Ah. I’ve got Dame projected ~6X. Jokic and Randle ~5.8X. Yeah, lot’s of mid range guys at 6X+ tonight but I’ve got enough value at 7X plus that I’m still liking paying up at some spots.

I’m just finding a lot of 6K guys who have the potential to have 7 – 8X

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

We need the poop chart.

The 💩🔥 chart was heavily consulted when reaching this prognosis. The original rookie year chart went : 🔥💩💩💩💩🔥

Due to some player progression, I can safely, with some confidence remove one 💩 from the chart, once the player is struggling. This would create a current chart of 🔥💩💩💩🔥. Once determining this, it was easy to see Trae has produced three straight 💩 performances. This greatly has increased his odds of 🔥 tonight.

Boston being on a B2B has also been weighted into this decision. and the recent strong performances by PG’s against Boston.

• Theguy49503

We thinking Klaw plays tonight? He’s been out for like two games right?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

The 💩🔥 chart one heavily consulted when reaching this prognosis. The original rookie year chart went : 🔥💩💩💩💩🔥

Due to some player progression, I can safely, with some confidence remove one 💩 from the chart, once the player is struggling. This would create a current chart of 🔥💩💩💩🔥. Once determining this, it was easy to see Trae has produced three straight 💩 performances. This greatly has increased his odds of 🔥 tonight.

Boston being on a B2B has also been weighted into this decision. and the recent strong performances by PG’s against Boston.

Now that is the kind of analysis and logic that we need in this forum!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

As an attorney and someone who also shares too much about my personal life on this public forum from time to time, I would advise you to not post anything too specific on here (or anywhere especially FB/Insta) as it could be discoverable if you get into nasty divorce litigation.

Don’t worry. Brendan just needs to give me a thumbs up and I can make it all disappear.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

What the hell did you two do in Michigan?!

Better than Cleveland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpr_KaaRjW0

• Brendan239

Sato looks like great value on FD

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

So, SGA is in, but Horford is OUT…..

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

Damn, Brendan, that’s a lot to take in..

At first I was kind of on her side, because you said she was a hot Puerto Rican and she referred to what you do as “rotogrinding.” Now you tell me though that she hates Halloween…I just don’t know anymore.

As someone who was born, raised, and lives in Michigan though, I’m guessing that vacation is where things started to go wrong. What the hell did you two do in Michigan?!

In all seriousness though, I think you probably hit the nail on the head. She either had a part of her potential “wild youth” left in her that she felt needed to get out and she went for it, or she’s one of them, gets off on the “danger” or “excitement” of an affair, which most likely isn’t going to just go away.

I’m from Paw Paw, that’s why we go to MI. I moved to Ft Myers 20 years ago to go to college. Everyone I knew went to WMU and it’s 87 and sunny everyday here

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I’m just finding a lot of 6K guys who have the potential to have 7 – 8X

My projections aren’t complex enough yet to deliver floor and ceiling, just what it feels most likely and I use that as an “avg” especially at this point in the day, so I start with that. Certainly there are a few guys in that 6K that will beat value, probably a few 7K guys that beat value as well. Ball and Wright are guys in that 6K range I want exposure to tonight. Not seeing much else right now.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

What was with Nunn’s minutes last game?

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

So, SGA is in, but Horford is OUT…..

Damn. Gotta throw Roby into the value mixer now.

• Durantdagoat

Rudy Or jv?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

I’m from Paw Paw, that’s why we go to MI. I moved to Ft Myers 20 years ago to go to college. Everyone I knew went to WMU and it’s 87 and sunny everyday here

Ah, right on. Yeah, I’m on the other side of the state, but had a couple friends go to WMU and visited out there a few times.

• Brendan239

@Sleazygreazy said...

Neither of us have a lot of assets, she owns a home that she rents out and is a member of her LLC that manages that property and the house we live in my parents bought 8 years ago and her and I put the mortgage in our name 2 years ago. We have 2 boys but not mutual and a puppy. I am in outside sales (merchant services) that I started with in September and she is a manager of a large tech consulting company and left the airport but still has her flight benefits for a few years. I’m guessing if we end it we’ll just go through mitigation and part ways. Just too bad the ring I bought her cost $10k and I’m sure she’ll keep that. I’m sure if we split I’ll never see her again, she doesn’t really go out (haha), she doesn’t have many friends, and we don’t have any mutual friends. She pays our HOA, water, car ins, FPL and Direct TV so I want to make sure I’m cool with taking that on once she’s out. I’ve threatened to leave her numerous times then we sleep together and go out for dinner the next night and I’m in the same spot I’m in now, cursing her out in my head and wondering why she chose to do those things. Still doesn’t seem like it really happened, it’s a pretty crazy story. The wife actually reached out to my wife’s ex husband in 2019 thinking he was me and spilling everything so he’s known and told her to stop since I was so good to there son but she didn’t end the relationship until last summer , or when she got caught basically. I have screen shots of all of her Tweets showing infidelity and I have all of their communication.

• IT4MVP

@tmarohl said...

Dame is up to 10.6K on DK

Yeah I’m not playing him on DK

• dragon1952

Geez who gives a rats ass about anybody’s home life on here. The mods should be all over this kind of crap, especially when it goes on and on :^ /

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Neither of us have a lot of assets, she owns a home that she rents out and is a member of her LLC that manages that property and the house we live in my parents bought 8 years ago and her and I put the mortgage in our name 2 years ago.

Lmao, so more information. Love it.

Never change Brendan. But leave the broad – as burner I believe alluded too, lot of beautiful women out there.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@dragon1952 said...

Geez who gives a rats ass about anybody’s home life on here. The mods should be all over this kind of crap, especially when it goes on and on :^ /

Certainly not people who pop in after six months of lurking to post something salty. TF are you bringing to the table that is so compelling?

It’s interesting to get to know people (a little bit) who share the same passion of degenerate DFSing.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@jayzee666 said...

My Reaper schtick is awsome and only pertains to DFS. Everyone complains about their bad luck on here, just keep ii to DFS. Otherwise you open yourself to both positive and negative replies although you only want to see the positive.

Obviously ppl complain about my “Schtck” so I will complain about someone else’s personal life “Schtick”. Create a new Topic where everyone can complain about things unrelated to DFS like politics and COVID. If not, then accept both the good and unwanted feedback to the mariital strife. It is only fair.

Keep ripping my schtick – it will only be schick about my awesome snowflaking skills in the DFS world!

Nobody’s complaining about your schtick as it’s been the longest running show on the forum. I’m just saying sometimes ppl jump off topic and relationship stuff is different than politics. Most of us are adult men who have been or are in complicated relationships and we can all relate regardless of politics or religion. Keep reaping bro.

• dragon1952

@Sleazygreazy said...

Certainly not people who pop in after six months of lurking to post something salty. TF are you bringing to the table that is so compelling?

It’s interesting to get to know people (a little bit) who share the same passion of degenerate DFSing.

There’s a PM option.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).