NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11.5 ) at Cleveland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• draggin49

Favors tryin for scrub of the night

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@draggin49 said...

Favors tryin for scrub of the night

going to be tough not to.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

gortat or rudy going to get 3rd any second.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Wish I never went to the GrindDown today, the only thing it changed was putting me on Favors…and at the moment that looks to be an awful decision.
    At least I added a 2nd FD team with my lu I had this morning before looking at it, but looks like he could torpedo my DK team. /vent

• rome9bc

Favors will be fine he got in foul trouble last week against the Mavericks and finished with 30 something.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

temple is so bad. I don’t have him but wow

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I had Favors and Hayward originally, but after eager research, I have no faith in the Jazz / Wizards game. I took no one from it.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@rome9bc said...

Favors will be fine he got in foul trouble last week against the Mavericks and finished with 30 something.

not really the fouls. He looks like he is tired and lazy. Hayward doesn’t play the 2nd I guess.

• Vitruvian_Man

Gortat killin it. That was the hidden gem of the night. Unreal. Need to be more vigilant from here on out.

• onepinrodney

@slpanthers24 said...

him and hayward look like they are sleeping. No energy. Favors just went for a pump fake from gooden from 17 feet out and of course fouled him.

Anytime Favors gets 2 early fouls he’s done, he’s played 7 min, and still on the bench. That coach is a moron.

• TheWeeIceMan

This new ESPN gamecast is terrible. Can’t even see how many fouls each guy has.

• alasfar1

He does good when nobody picks him!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I have 8 total plays in this game and hayward and favors are lowest scoring players. Never would have thought that.

• dingdangdong

@Vitruvian_Man said...

Gortat killin it. That was the hidden gem of the night. Unreal. Need to be more vigilant from here on out.

What research could you do that would help you find value in him? Results oriented thinking rules these threads.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

favors going to kill my porter hood lineups.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

two shots for favors combined 7 feet and barely hits rim. Night night favors.

• DFSNewbie

I guess Wittman is saving Beal for the other 2 games. There is no reason Temple should get more mins than himm

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

shocker favors with his 3rd on a lazy ass play again.

• northdallasforty

@onepinrodney said...

Anytime Favors gets 2 early fouls he’s done, he’s played 7 min, and still on the bench. That coach is a moron.

Nope. He finished with like 4pts last week after first half. Ended game with like 38. He’s OK…

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@TheWeeIceMan said...

This new ESPN gamecast is terrible. Can’t even see how many fouls each guy has.

Can’t see steals or blocks on the box score either. If it ain’t broke, don’t break it!

• draggin49

Favors more fouls than real life pts ,what a scrub

• dangerb407

I of course switched to Booger from LMA in the one lineup where I didn’t go cheaper at PF; LOL

• RamblinMan88

i loved that gamecast. the comments section of the Game HQ is pretty funny.

• cdaus8989

@Ryazan said...

Can’t see steals or blocks on the box score either. If it ain’t broke, don’t break it!

You can click on the individual teams and it will show all the stats. You’re probably on “overview”, but yeah this new format sucks.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I want to see the Pau Gasol show tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).