NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11.5 ) at Cleveland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kobe23

while i was doing my research i had the feeling drose would outplay kyrie but couldnt pull the trigger. Kyrie’s floor is significantly lower than anyone in his price range. I always get his duds but never have him when he’s on fire. really hate those boom or bust type players.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

never seen jr shoot so bad. fml

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

kyrie giving up the ball the second he touches it.

• JGallo1018

A lot of people talking about how they knew and/or felt something but “couldn’t pull the trigger”…you clearly knew something completely different if you didn’t stick with what you think you felt or saw..funny to watch how smart we all become once the games are under way..

• DFSNewbie

Kyrie thank you for playing

• fredg61

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Moore killing my Nene/TT/Gobert LU.

Neto Killed me…

• TheWeeIceMan

When everything points to not playing Gortat, that’s when you play Gortat.

• Whacko

Well let’s look at the good side of this tonight, we always have tomorrow :)

I’m hoping to get the bad JuJu out today I think…

Favors/Kyrie then throw in some scrub from the Bulls and yep..not even close to cash…..

• JsonJohnston

Garrett Temple and Kyrie letting me down. Rose, Lebron, Thompson putting in work tho. Making cash on all these head to heads I’m pretty sure, so should profit either way.

• tonytone1908

As far as the ESPN app goes, there may be a way to revert to the previous version. I know for android at least you may have a program that has the last version backed up for you.

If you’re rooted more than likely you have it. If anyone else here is a member of XDA it may be worth asking or looking around there for the previous version if that’s what you prefer. I’ll ask there when I get home tonight.

• kobe23

@JGallo1018 said...

A lot of people talking about how they knew and/or felt something but “couldn’t pull the trigger”…you clearly knew something completely different if you didn’t stick with what you think you felt or saw..funny to watch how smart we all become once the games are under way..

are you saying you never had that feeling b4? c’mon, all of us have been there b4 where we think/feel something is gonna happen but then we go “nahhhh” and dont make the move.

• ofenomeno

@TheWeeIceMan said...

When everything points to not playing Gortat, that’s when you play Gortat.

My only GPP lineup with Gortat also has Kyrie and J.R….

• Brandon684

Raul Neto is garbage. Only Hood, Hayward and Gobert showed up for the Jazz tonight. Hood killed me with his turnovers though.

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Favors may prevent me from cashing in

• onepinrodney

@kobe23 said...

really hate those boom or bust type players.

Like J,R. Smith. Either 35 fpts or 12

• JsonJohnston

Never doubt Gortat I guess. Went with Deandre, but even if he drops a 50, which he probably won’t, still wasn’t worth the sacrifice for my guard slots coulda had Paul instead of Kyrie.

• kobe23

It’s opposite day today. Last year Gortat went 2x against the jazz in both meetings.

• ofenomeno

@JsonJohnston said...

Went with Deandre, but even if he drops a 50, which he probably won’t

He has averaged 40 fps against the spurs in the last 2 seasons.. hopefully he can get that and more tonight.

• RamblinMan88

What did i say earlier? thompson, love and mozgov? gonna be a fun 2nd half

• TJRhodes

Any update on Duncan or CP making the game?

• DFSNewbie

@TJRhodes said...

Any update on Duncan or CP making the game?

Duncan and West made it back to LA. I believe everybody else did if both of them made it

• JsonJohnston

@ofenomeno said...

He has averaged 40 fps against the spurs in the last 2 seasons.. hopefully he can get that and more tonight.

Appreciate the stat, I’m optimistic I’ll profit from these 50/50s and head to heads but I can’t seem to get these single entry tournaments right, maybe I should stick to H2H and 50s until I build my bankroll up for multi-entries. I’ve won 12 or 13 H2H in a row, these tournys killing me, always just on the outside of cashing.

• rebkell

Reggie Miller is ridiculous as an announcer, ‘there was the shove by Taj’, forgot to mention the shoulder that JR was throwing at the same time….

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

moore playing so timid

• chronoxiong

The most annoying offensive (non-offensive) and overpaid player in the league Tristan Thompson is beasting on a 3 game slate. This is not cool at all. Not even funny.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).