NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11.5 ) at Cleveland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@DFSNewbie said...

I can’t take the risk with Chris Paul being in Oklahoma. What if their flight back got delayed? I am just going with Parker since he is cheap anyway and if CP3 misses the game, Rivers won’t be able to guard him

lol. Are you being serious or trying to get others off him? First of all do you think they are on some commercial flight? They are probably already on the court warming up.

• badlands92

@DFSNewbie said...

I can’t take the risk with Chris Paul being in Oklahoma. What if their flight back got delayed? I am just going with Parker since he is cheap anyway and if CP3 misses the game, Rivers won’t be able to guard him

If CP3 misses the game, Rivers is missing it too!

• mebejulie15

fire up boban…

• TheWeeIceMan

CP3 is going to cramp up after that long commercial flight in coach.

• DFSNewbie

@badlands92 said...

If CP3 misses the game, Rivers is missing it too!

Yea I forgot about Rivers injury. I guess I am still in all-star break mode.

• zpa1989

is tony parker going to play? says hes GTD and we haven’t had an update in a week

• Riss714

porter and portis or wes and thompson?

• DFSNewbie

Tony Parker will play.
    Source: http://www.fantasylabs.com/nba/news/12605

• deerosa

LOL you guys think the owner of the clippers fly commecial??? He probably had all the guys fly in private jets.

• rebkell

@slpanthers24 said...

lol. Are you being serious or trying to get others off him? First of all do you think they are on some commercial flight? They are probably already on the court warming up.

Quick detour to Memphis and pick up Green and they can teach him the plays on the flight back to LA. ready to go. LOL

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Chris Paul will be fine. I let him borrow my wife’s broom.

• JsonJohnston

Hayward or Leonard? I’m so torn please help guys!

• JSteele

Its about a 3 hour flight from OKC to LA. Reports are out about the funeral coming in now so it must have ended awhile ago. They should be back in LA before 7:30

• traviswhite

I got leonard over lebron and hayward

• pn3

switched from cp3 today
    don’t like wall against the jazz but cp3 against the spurs def is no cake walk either

• JsonJohnston

Okay so I went with Lebron, Kawhi, Deandre as my core, huge switch up last minute. I hope this pays off.

• jenkins2010

@JsonJohnston said...

Hayward or Leonard? I’m so torn please help guys!

who did you pick lol

• zpa1989

only playing a few tonight just to get some action since its been a while. already plugging away at tomorrows MONSTER slate. can’t wait.

• Earabtor79

so happy the break is over other dfs forums were really pathetic compared to the activity in this one….hope everyone enjoyed the week off now its time to play……good luck :o)

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I bet my entire bankroll tonight: The charred remains of my stint in NHL. Never forget.

• RamblinMan88

Mozgof is hella underowned after CLE traded away their backup center against a team that loves playing big….Thompson, Love, Mozgov. Is this an incorrect analysis?

• gaspoopy

Anyone else seeing the DK late slate csv upload template with the wrong games listed? lol sigh…

• mackie64

Crawford or reddick?

• JsonJohnston

@jenkins2010 said...

who did you pick lol

Stuck with Leonard, I’ve been doing really well lately so if he doesn’t show up, hakuna matata. If he does show up? Hallelujah matata.

• traviswhite

Loving my lineups. Dont fail me now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).