NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T:

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Toronto :

Kyle Lowry – Q
    Watanabe – Q

Milwaukee :

Holiday – Q

Miami :

TBD – Dragic, Bradley, Leonard still expected OUT.

Sacramento :

Barnes – OUT
    Holmes – OUT
    Metu – OUT

Lakers :

Davis – OUT
    James – P

Brooklyn :

Durant – OUT
    Irving – P
    Luwawu-Cabarrot – Q

• Pierce85

Whiteside night

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Whiteside, Bagley, and Bjelica should all be in play. Kinda of glad we get a tiny slate. And all the games should be good with 2 of them being on TNT

• Theguy49503

Where to pay down 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• superjon

When did FD move Pat C to PG?

• dw12290

Seems like I can’t do anything lately. Need to win something to boost morale cause this train just keeps falling.

• Pierce85

Bucks and Middleton revenge ?

• BBWC_10

Can anyone on DK answer me this….Last night I won a $45 FBWC ticket, when I look for a contest they offer a $47 contest. How does that work?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@BBWC_10 said...

Can anyone on DK answer me this….Last night I won a $45 FBWC ticket, when I look for a contest they offer a $47 contest. How does that work?

You have to wait for a $45 contest, Not offered every night.

• mbunner23

Pay down spots seem obvious. Pay up spots not so much, so many good spots.

Lebron should eat Brooklyn.
    Jimmy and Bam ham sammi against Sac, especially Bam.
    Couple Raptors will eat especially if Lowry sits.
    Giannis great history against Toronto. Probably the cash play.

• Theguy49503

@mbunner23 said...

Pay down spots seem obvious. Pay up spots not so much, so many good spots.

Lebron should eat Brooklyn.
    Jimmy and Bam ham sammi against Sac, especially Bam.
    Couple Raptors will eat especially if Lowry sits.
    Giannis great history against Toronto. Probably the cash play.

Not to guys like me lol, do tell 😂😂😂

• feekdogg

I like how Jabari has not played all season, but Fanduel absolutely refuses to budge on his price. It’s been 3800 all season long.

• realphipps

Not playing Whiteside on FD should be quite contrarian.

• Brendan239

Just doing 2 FD LUs, didn’t cash at all last night. I had 0 Sabonis and 3/6 LUs I hit 350. How to be different? My first LU has Fox/Joseph + Iggy/Duncan/Kelly O. Butler might not play, curious to see if Jrue and Lowry play, will be another day to set LUs at 6:45.

Appreciate everyone’s thoughts yesterday, I’m still torn on what to do. She’s all I’ve known the last 8 years but you think you know someone and you find that they’re someone totally different and you wonder if they’ll go back to being that person. The person that talked about you behind your back and did whatever another man wanted, even though what she had at home was far greater than what she was trying to find. Hopefully I find an answer soon because I can’t keep on the fence like this the rest of my life. DFS is what keeps my mind right and bantering in this forum. Let’s get it today.

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

You have to wait for a $45 contest, Not offered every night.

It’s too bad you can’t break them up for the total value.

• ifthethunder

@dw12290 said...

Seems like I can’t do anything lately. Need to win something to boost morale cause this train just keeps falling.

I hear that. And KSDT doesn’t even do NBA.
    ~

• jdtrey

@Brendan239 said...

Appreciate everyone’s thoughts yesterday, I’m still torn on what to do. She’s all I’ve known the last 8 years but you think you know someone and you find that they’re someone totally different and you wonder if they’ll go back to being that person. The person that talked about you behind your back and did whatever another man wanted, even though what she had at home was far greater than what she was trying to find. Hopefully I find an answer soon because I can’t keep on the fence like this the rest of my life. DFS is what keeps my mind right and bantering in this forum. Let’s get it today.

While it’s great that you’re open to advice from people on here, you ultimately are the only one that has to make and live with this decision for the rest of your life. I don’t have some sage advice or anything for you but at the very least I’d weigh the pros and cons of staying together / splitting up to figure out where your head is at. If you make this list (figuratively or literally) and you’re still really torn then obviously you have some more thinking to do. One thing I will say, and this may sound stupid to some, is if you really can’t decide – grab a quarter and pick one of staying or leaving is heads and one is tails. Flip the coin and see what it ends up, what the coin comes up ultimately doesn’t matter but what does is did it make you feel relieved or disappointed? When you really don’t know how you feel about a situation this can sometimes help you realize and understand your true feelings while somewhat taking ego/pride out of it.

I’m really not a fan of the early island game since the whole slate could absolutely flip over 5 minutes after that first game locks. What happens when we get a random Bam scratch or Kyrie has a hang nail? Have to imagine there’d be a lot of lineups with 5k or more left over at that point. Of course, everyone could play and this could mean absolutely nothing.

• thegunnard

Time to “Man Up” and make up your mind! You can GO…or, if you LOVE the woman, FORGIVE, FORGET and MAKE IT WORK!

• WillyWongka

On tiny slates like today’s do y’all prefer to do single or multi LU?

• Njsum1

@WillyWongka said...

On tiny slates like today’s do y’all prefer to do single or multi LU?

Multi…you have 3 potentially tight games all with decent totals. Seems likely you’re going to need heavy exposure to game that goes high and tight or maybe even goes to OT. Yet we don’t know which game that will be.

• tmarohl

Am I the only one that thinks Butler may get a rest night?

• jdtrey

@Pandamonious said...

Metu – OUT

Didn’t realize that JVal broke his wrist yanking him off the rim!!

• Njsum1

@jdtrey said...

I’m really not a fan of the early island game since the whole slate could absolutely flip over 5 minutes after that first game locks

Early game could be the best game though 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Am I the only one that thinks Butler may get a rest night?

Not anymore, since you just put that thought into my head 😎

• ifthethunder

@Njsum1 said...

Not anymore, since you just put that thought into my head 😎

If Jimmy Butler is out, I’ll have too many PF/C’s to play on DK. Might have to Shamet at one of the guard spots. Or some such.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).