NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T:

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Had to put Butler in 1/4 for James. Haven’t heard he’s sitting yet but I can move the right pieces if he sits.

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

I’m playing all of the Schroeder

Get out of my head

• Calicapo

Dare I mention Morris?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Imagine a world where Brooklyn is projected to be the 2nd lowest scoring team of the night yet here we are.

• SkateFiend

@theIrrigator said...

The last 2 games he got there in the 4th qtr in blowout run. Game before that no Bagley or Fox. Maybe he gets there again. I won’t have any. Okay maybe I’ll grab a couple shares just out of fomo but I have him projected for 18.6 DK points

A team missing 2 forwards / big men usually means they’ll go small. Joseph will probably get 30 minutes with or without a blowout. I’m assuming that Hield will slide to the SF position.

• CharlieDontSurf

@ifthethunder said...

What do you call it when the closer you get to lock, the more you hate everything?
    ~

Wedding Jitters?

• mbunner23

@Wooden_Bones said...

Get out of my head

Probably have the same lineup

• monarch

Props are kinda light with just three games.

I like Buddy Hield over 18.5 points
    Giannis to not triple double
    Schroder O 15.5 points

• mbunner23

@Yukerboy said...

Imagine a world where Brooklyn is projected to be the 2nd lowest scoring team of the night yet here we are.

Lakers D ain’t no joke.

• choppadown

@Yukerboy said...

I’ve got 0 Brooklyn, I think the Lakers shut them down and Lebron might sit the 4th…along with Kyrie cause he’s softer than a wet paper towel

• kdsdawg

well, some of you got in my head and I switched a couple of my CoJo to Pat Coughington

• Yeoman

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Centers vs bkn is usually the way to go. But can i really play gasol over goatside?

Why Gasol and not Montrezl?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

The last 2 games he got there in the 4th qtr in blowout run. Game before that no Bagley or Fox. Maybe he gets there again. I won’t have any. Okay maybe I’ll grab a couple shares just out of fomo but I have him projected for 18.6 DK points

So what you’re saying is..

CoJo first 3 quarters looks like this:

CoJo in the 4th looks like this:

• tmarohl

I can’t believe Kyrie was voted in as a starter in the All Star game.

• Barnabus

Made a lineup with the big 3 that I don’t hate, also I’m playing Caruso

• Barnabus

I’m also playing a lot of lineups with Bjelica and Whiteside together full fading Cojo, not that anything on this slate will be all that contrarian on this slate

• mbunner23

@Barnabus said...

Made a lineup with the big 3 that I don’t hate, also I’m playing Caruso

I’m also playing Caruso.

• monarch

I don’t like Cojo. I don’t like Marc Gasol at all, they use him for teams that feature a center. I do think Caruso could have his ceiling game here which admittedly isn’t a whole lot but could be like 8x or so

• Brendan239

@choppadown said...

I’ve got 0 Brooklyn, I think the Lakers shut them down and Lebron might sit the 4th…along with Kyrie cause he’s softer than a wet paper towel

Without AD?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Gonna sink or swim with Kuzma over Schroeder.
    GL everyone.

• billythekidcowboysheat

10 lineups

100% 🔒
    Fvv
    Powell
    Abc
    Middleton

Gl everyone!

• Yeoman

@jdtrey said...

I’m concerned I might be playing a liiittle too much Harrell tonight.

He’s a center playing the Nets. There’s no such thing as too much.

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

I can’t believe Kyrie was voted in as a starter in the All Star game.

I can’t believe he’s in all 3 of my lineups. Wasn’t really planning on it.

• Mrsmith887

Would you run Nunn/Bjelica or Joseph/Kuzma ? FD gpp

• BiGtIGeRs

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

10 lineups

100% 🔒
    Fvv
    Powell
    Abc
    Middleton

Gl everyone!

Middleton late scratched

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).