• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T:

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

He is on the court for the jump

• mbunner23

@Yukerboy said...

The whole thing with Shaq and Donovan Mitchell pissed me off.

Agreed, Shaq throws shade at all these young guys. Especially the young big men. I disliked Dwight Howard but Shaq was always so salty that anyone called Dwight Superman during his prime Orlando years. Dwight balled out and Shaq never had anything positive to say about him.

Bembry-Fever. & All Da Harden/LeBron! + Schroder.

• BiGtIGeRs

Harden might have something to prove vs lakers

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@RipCityRings said...

Is this game ever going to start? It’s baffling that the NBA is fine with games tipping off 20 mins late.

I noticed that lately every time the game starts late, someone just got scratched and usually it’s because of the COVID protocol. I’m looking at that too and wondering when they’re going to start. Somethings going on.

• roomchat

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Middleton late scratched

• RipCityRings

If anyone’s wondering what lighting $3.33 on fire looks like, Flynn is 0.2% on FD.

• BiGtIGeRs

@roomchat said...

It was a bad tweet i read sorry

• superjon

@mbunner23 said...

He has Clarkson in his last spot for all star. While I agree ad hasn’t been Ad this year, there’s no way Clarkson deserves all star over some other guys.

He’s averaging over 18 ppg. I think that’s most out of players that haven’t started a game (in the West), and it’s definitely more than a lot of starters (in the West).

I think he at least deserves consideration to be on the reserves.

• Bodiaz36

Forbes already going ham, geez

• Brendan239

Great, Forbes 42 FD points tonight. Of course.

• Golfnut04240

@Bodiaz36 said...

Forbes already going ham, geez

I do have Forbes in my DK cash lineups, so I’m good with his hot start.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Great, Forbes 42 FD points tonight. Of course.

I was 18% on Forbes. Manually cut it to 9.

• cdub6238

Middleton 0/3…how bout let’s go back to passing instead lol

• RipCityRings

@cdub6238 said...

Middleton 0/3…how bout let’s go back to passing instead lol

He’s scratching himself.

• Brendan239

SAC starting 5 changes a lot of things.

• Calicapo

@mbunner23 said...

As much as I love the nba tip off crew (Charles, Shaq, Kenny, etc.) they have some Durham like takes.

Chuck says Clarkson should be an all star.

Why not?

• jayzee666

@Brendan239 said...

Doing ok, thanks. Actually pulled my wife aside this morning and told her that yesterday I was planning on setting up time to talk her this weekend (our 6 yr anniversary) because I was done. But then I read that post on here last night at the gym where the poster talked about going through this with his parents and it turned out successfull and that I wanted to sleep on it. I thought about things a lot today and a big part of me feels that the trust can’t be had so I think I’ll wait it out a bit but leaning on just ending it eventually soon. I know once I do she’ll move out and I’ll never see her again. But then we’ll sleep together tonight and she’s super hot.

Divorce her.
    She will get remarried.
    She will then hook up with you every weekend for HOT sex.
    Post a pic of her.

You aren’t going to do this, but it solves everyone’s problem.
    And we get to stop hearing about your soap opera!!

• Bodiaz36

Giannis can’t hit a damn free throw

• monarch

Bucks are lost on offense. Nurse coaching circles around Bud

• mbunner23

@Calicapo said...

Why not?

Because he’s not lol.

Jokic, Lebron, Doncic, Curry, Lillard, AD, Gobert, Mitchell, Kawhi, Fox, Zion, CP3, Booker, DDR, SGA, Ingram.

In no specific order, off the top of my head those guys are in front of Clarkson. I’m sure I missed a couple. Averaging 18 off the bench doesn’t make you an all star. He’s the 4th or 5th best player on his team.

• chronoxiong

Toronto who needs a Center Raptors

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

A team missing 2 forwards / big men usually means they’ll go small. Joseph will probably get 30 minutes with or without a blowout. I’m assuming that Hield will slide to the SF position.

Yeah I have him for 30 mins

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, I’d love to have Clarkson on my team cuz he’s a gunner, but he’s no All-Star. 6th man of the year certainly in consideration

• mbunner23

Holmes unlikely to play lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).