• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T:

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Harden must of got them some good ones. That’s the 3rd Laker to go back to the locker room “injured” right?

• captainwacky

@Calicapo said...

No argument there.

It’s all fun and games, man.

I’m just mad at my lineups. Lol

Haha I’m witcha; just a dedicated Kobe hater so I like to get rolling :)

Also, we can agree on being mad at our own lineups. Cheers!

• Calicapo

@theIrrigator said...

Harden must of got them some good ones. That’s the 3rd Laker to go back to the locker room “injured” right?

Lol

• Calicapo

@captainwacky said...

Haha I’m witcha; just a dedicated Kobe hater so I like to get rolling :)

Also, we can agree on being mad at our own lineups. Cheers!

Guessing you loaded up on SAC players?

• Krispac23

Walton is an idiot. Perfect smash spot for Whiteside yet, he still played him of the bench. His rotations are buns too!! Dude needs to get fired!

• Dunl0p

Today’s high score probably wouldn’t have cashed yesterday lol

• captainwacky

@Calicapo said...

Guessing you loaded up on SAC players?

a bit too much whiteside and haliburton there, and mostly just not having KO on fanduel is going to cost me significantly. I have a ton of powell and enough Bjelica combos, but the best all have whiteside unfortunately.

SICK 3 Game Slate.. you Needed 4 Miamis to win it… Butler, Adebayo, Olynyk and Robinson. Plus Bjelica.. & prob Harden/LeBronsie. Powell. Bagley has big game also.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m starting to think Whiteside was not the play

Walton won’t play Whiteside much. Had below-field for sure. Doesn’t matter.. I didn’t do well. Lol. No Butler/Bam combos.

• Calicapo

@captainwacky said...

a bit too much whiteside and haliburton there, and mostly just not having KO on fanduel is going to cost me significantly. I have a ton of powell and enough Bjelica combos, but the best all have whiteside unfortunately.

Personally, my biggest sin was Buddy.

• deepfat

3rd straight losing night on cash games after about 10 days straight of profit. Gotta go back to the drawing board.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Whiteside with 3:21 in the second half.
    Because Luke Walton has a drugged up dad smoking him advice from some wampum on the beach.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Same. Mainly went Whiteside or Harrell. Only have a couple shares of Kelly O

• Golfnut04240

Bjelica went about 11.5 X on DK.

• Krispac23

Walton is just as bad as his pot smoking hippie dad who never left Woodstock lol!!

• tmarohl

@866 said...

SICK 3 Game Slate.. you Needed 4 Miamis to win it… Butler, Adebayo, Olynyk and Robinson. Plus Bjelica.. & prob Harden/LeBronsie. Powell.

I don’t think four, but maybe three.

Crazy.. have so many Bjelica’s and Harden’s and somehow losing money. Miami’s for the Money.

• Golfnut04240

Will LeBron see the floor again? If he’s not, I hope he does.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

Bjelica went about 11.5 X on DK.

Glad the starting lineup didn’t drop until after lock. He would of been super chalk

• jdtrey

Just realized I let HQ rebuild my forum lineup on FD damnit lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

He did it. 22 DK points

• txdave41

Even when I get it right, the winnings always equal just below my entry fees. I swear it is scripted on purpose to piss me off the most. Thanks for another kick in the pants, Fanduel.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@jdtrey said...

Just realized I let HQ rebuild my forum lineup on FD damnit lol

I would be on pace for last place in the RG FD League, but some clown left Schroeder in.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

I thought the games would be good but they were all terrible right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).