• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T:

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I thought the games would be good but they were all terrible right?

Yes, yet all three were decided by 14 or less.
    Disgusting.

• billythekidcowboysheat

At least broke even with middleton and goatside duds. Back at tomorrow nice 9 gamer again.

• Golfnut04240

If DK scoring holds up, II will bring back a $91. 33 return on a $20 investment for a 71.33 profit. This is my best night of the season by far.

• gaelicgirl

Only up to page 8, but laughing my ass off…

Thanks, guys!

• deepfat

Brendan’s plight has somehow, oddly, added some sizzle to this forum.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Same. Mainly went Whiteside or Harrell. Only have a couple shares of Kelly O

Me too and it hurt as I had some in top 20 late there on the big $15 on DK, just way too much Bembry/Whiteside and Harrell. Harrell is garbage yet I thought he could eat some stats against BKN similar to Whiteside, but honestly Harrell is just an awful basketball player and I will just go back to not playing dudes with no real skills. I feel like people who like him can’t watch his games as he really doesn’t have a game other than crash boards and get put backs and dunks off dribble drives. Speaking of no skills, it is why I Xd out Kelly O, he is awful too and watching the game last night and how he almost single-handedly gave away the game just drove home that point. I really thought Spo would sit him more but regardless I am never playing Kelly O over like 4.2k. He is just so slow with no real advantage against anyone other than being 6’11 but whatever. One big disadvantage of watching the games some times is you can really see just how bad some guys are at actual basketball and it makes you really not want to play them even in good matchups and increased minutes roles. It is def a weak spot in my game, certain scrubs I just can’t play.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

Just realized I let HQ rebuild my forum lineup on FD damnit lol

LOL I did this too last minute and in my 100 SE on DK I almost finished dead last as it somehow gave me Buddy (didn’t even realize he was in my player pool) and no Bjelicia which is weird cause I basically put him at jam him in wherever he could fit. The rebuild/late swap feature was given me issues and I am still not entirely sure how to work it but with trying to juggle late slate and SDs I didn’t even realized the garbage it gave me for my main lineup lol.

• chronoxiong

I have good news and bad news. Bad news is that I continue to lose and fail to profit. It sucks to just lose on your days off because you had time to research all day. My main lineup scored 265.9 which was horrible. My PFs killed me in that lineup as I had Boucher paired up with Portis. Awful when Bjelica, Kuzma and Bagley were staring at me.

The good news is that I made two alternate lineups and they cashed. This was my lineup #3 and I only had it in the Fadeaway and Piggy Bank GPPs since those had overlays: https://www.fanduel.com/games/54781/contests/54781-244217655/entries/2384660625/scoring

Wished I played that lineup all across my games. The only one who killed that lineup was Haliburton. Everyone was 4x-5x. My lineup #2 scored 285.5 to minimum GPP cash too. Overall, I spent $12 and only won $2.70. No cash games tonight. Only played GPP. Cash games have made me sick to see what it has become.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).