NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST: Miami ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T:

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Bjelica hardly played last game.

True. We do have proof though that they’ll push Bjelica to 26-28 minutes though before they find any for Parker.

They have to fill 96 minutes.

Whiteside – 23
    Bagley – 28
    Bjelica – 28
    G-Rob 17

• dgballer

@Brendan239 said...

Aaaaaaannnnddd if it might be a pattern? When this happened I spoke to her ex-husband because the guy she was sleeping with wife called him first thinking he was still married to her. Her ex is married with a daughter now, but he told me that he divorced my wife because he caught her sleeping with a co worker through her texts. I also caught her messaging guys via text and IG a few years ago (although nothing physically happened) and I told her then that if it happened again I was done. Also why I’m surprised I found her doing this. Basically living a separate life for almost 2 years with someone else. My homebody hermit wife that goes to church twice/week.

it’s time to say

• feezyg

Screw it what’s her number? I’m fading Giannis so gonna need something to do…

• jdtrey

@Brendan239 said...

Aaaaaaannnnddd if it might be a pattern?

Then you run.. as fast as you can for the hills without looking back.
    Church twice a week means all the more time to confess sins!

Marc Gasol price on FD makes no sense..
    3500 2/12 = 11.9
    3600 2/14 = 13.1
    4800 2/16 = 24.5
    So today let’s make him 5200 since he’s 5x that salary all of 3 times this year and hasn’t done it in 16 games.
    (so fully expecting a troll job tonight where he puts up 30)

• billythekidcowboysheat

Weird 3 gamer. Basically start with whether to ABC or not, which I’m leaning not and going middleton bounce back instead.

Centers vs bkn is usually the way to go. But can i really play gasol over goatside? I think not, def have to some “lakers” and a few “kings”

Someone of foxxy, cojo, buddy, goatside, bagley should have a great game probaly all of them vs my heat😑

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

True. We do have proof though that they’ll push Bjelica to 26-28 minutes though before they find any for Parker.

Whiteside – 23
    Bagley – 28
    Bjelica – 28
    G-Rob 17

Did I miss something on Whiteside being restricted to 23 mins? About to start working on the slate

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Did I miss something on Whiteside being restricted to 23 mins? About to start working on the slate

No, those are just Panda’s guesses as to minutes in the frontcourt.

• Barnabus

Not that you asked for my advice but here is my .02 after having seen close friends go through similar things. Making it work in the short term will be easier than the long term which is somewhat counterintuitive. This advice is cliche to the point of being comical, but focus on your own well-being, talk to your friends, your family and don’t make every conversation about whether you will take your wife back or not. It is vital that you view this decision from a sense of abundance and in the context of a much broader/ richer life. Get outside, go camping, workout, lift weights, read books, find a completely new hobby, it’s easier to focus on her past, think about your future. The question is not whether you can forgive her, it’s whether after being given new opportunities there is any place for her. This experience has and will change you, undertake it, don’t undergo it.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Kyle Lowry – questionable
    LeBron James – probable
    Kyrie Irving – probable
    Goran DragicTBD

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

No, those are just Panda’s guesses as to minutes in the frontcourt.

Oh okay. That’s what I figured but wasnt sure if there was some coach speak I missed

• Barnabus

I really hate that tonight hinges on how much Whiteside I play, and unless something drastic changes, that will be a lot

• Brendan239

I have 3 Kings in my Superdraft LU and I can’t see changing it. They are all 1.3-1.8x

• Barnabus

I’m thinking Middleton and Cojo will go under-owned tonight

• tmarohl

@Barnabus said...

I’m thinking Middleton and Cojo will go under-owned tonight

I’m thinking they will both be massively owned. Cojo especially.

• jfitzgan

@tmarohl said...

What was the deal with Middleton last game? Did u watch it? Why so few shot attempts?

• roomchat

Not to make light of Brendan’s current love problems, but this thread has become more quirky and amusing than ever.

Every five posts or so, we interrupt your regularly scheduled breakdown of lineup rotations, pick and pop shooting efficiency and interior defense to bring you a candid episode of Mort’s Family Therapy Sessions, complete with honest emotional reactions from the peanut gallery.

I swear the next hit HBO series is hidden in here for anyone smart enough to run with it.

• Brendan239

Iggy 30 burger tonight.

• Barnabus

@tmarohl said...

You are right Middleton projected at 30% CoJo 25%, back to the drawing board

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Oh okay. That’s what I figured but wasnt sure if there was some coach speak I missed

Nope. Yeah, just based on Whiteside hasn’t played more than 23 minutes this year. I think he probably plays more than that, but who knows?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Am I the only one that thinks Butler may get a rest night?

I don’t know they have lost 3 in a row and have the Lakers coming up next. They need a win and not sure they can do without Jimmy.

• tmarohl

@jfitzgan said...

What was the deal with Middleton last game? Did u watch it? Why so few shot attempts?

Not sure, it wasn’t because of defense, he just wasn’t shooting.

• IT4MVP

I like Harrell as a pivot off Whiteside

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Whiteside – 23
    Bagley – 28
    Bjelica – 28
    G-Rob 17

You are forgetting Jeffries. They have been running him out lately. He drew a start when Bagley was out. I see him or GRob likely drawing a start. With Walton maybe even both and bring Whiteside off the bench. One thing I am pretty sure about is that GRob will likely see 25ish minutes, seems Walton likes him.

• PaperStacking92

@theIrrigator said...

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Kyle Lowry – questionable
    LeBron James – probable
    Kyrie Irving – probable
    Goran DragicTBD

I thought Dragic didn’t even travel with the team?

• Pandamonious

@ImADonk11 said...

You are forgetting Jeffries. They have been running him out lately. He drew a start when Bagley was out. I see him or GRob likely drawing a start. With Walton maybe even both and bring Whiteside off the bench. One thing I am pretty sure about is that GRob will likely see 25ish minutes, seems Walton likes him.

Not forgetting, he just doesn’t play the 4 or 5.

Also, was just referring to front court minutes, which probably wasn’t clear. I figure GR3 will get more than 17 minutes, but maybe 17 at PF.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).