8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Portland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -13.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 13.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( (Pick) ) at Utah ( (Pick) ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• WuChef1986

@kjkeelty said...

Belinelli and McLemore are questionable for SAC. If both sit, I like Darren Collison a lot.

james anderson also

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Finally back to a full slate.

Ugh, NHL is so painful to play.

• Chief1Champion

@superbuckwild said...

I think the must play of the day is stoudemire on FD. He is playing Atlanta who gives up major points to opposing bigs and both Bosh and Whiteside are out tonight. He scored 30 plus FD points against Atlanta a few weeks ago and is priced at 4300. Based on my first look at the slate of games, there might be enough quality players across the board in the 5000 to 7500 ranges that you might be better off going with a more balanced lineup as opposed to stars and duds. I think you are more likely to mess up on picking the right stud and the right dud in that approach tonight. Going balanced might not get you a top 10 finish in a tournament tonight because there will be some crazy high scores but if you are going to throw out 15 – 20 lineups, if you want to end up with positive gains overall, going with a higher number of balanced lines might be the way to go. I will probably be doing about 5 stars and duds lines and about 15 more balanced.

For stars and duds I will be taking my chances with a Harden and Davis stack and might try to see if I can throw one in there with Harden, Davis and Cousins. In my opinion, all three of these guys can come out and kill you with 30 pointers, but man they each have the potential to get 60 – 70 with there matchups and the type of players they are. Some of my low end guys I will be throwing in there with these is aforementioned Stoudemire, Brewer and Patty Mills.

For my balanced approach, I will be building around a core of Holiday, Gobert, Ariza and Porzingas, 4 guys that I feel have 35 – 40 upside based on their matchups and they are all 7600 or under.

good luck to everyone, I think to win on a night like this with so many games, we are all going to need a lot of lady luck on our side.

you think Stat is a good cash game play?

• Philito12

Utah played in DC last night, flew home to Utah last night/this morning and play Boston tonite. Fade city. Plus with the smaller big men for Boston I can see Favors (again) getting in Foul trouble early. Might just avoid that game as a whole.

• onepinrodney

Who is the major beneficiary of Jeff Green being gone in Memphis? I haven’t seen one of their games all season.

• DirkDigglerz

Sullinger will gobble up all the minutes at C for the Celtics without Kelly Olynyk

• kjkeelty

@onepinrodney said...

Who is the major beneficiary of Jeff Green being gone in Memphis? I haven’t seen one of their games all season.

Gotta think Matt Barnes gets a boost.

• Alvance83

I’m liking Jackson against wash on a b2b
    Thoughts?

• ItzJamesFTW

@Alvance83 said...

Thoughts?

I like that play. Extra boost with Detroit trading Jennings away as well.

• LarkDizzle

Love the Jackson play.

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@Chief1Champion said...

you think Stat is a good cash game play?

At 4300 with all those guys out and facing Atlanta, baring foul trouble or injury I don’t see how he doesn’t hit a minimum of 20 so I think he is a decent cash game play

• DirkDigglerz

Can’t decide between Aaron Gordon and Gorgeous Dong at PF both of them can put up 40 :(

• finn4

How am i supposed to play ONLY 1 or 2 stars tonight. AD vs sixers, Cousins vs nuggets, Harden vs suns, Westbrook/Durant, Curry vs blazers. If you down a tier in pricing everyone is in play there as well. Lillard, Rondo, Derozan, wade, melo, draymond, etc. This slate is gonna be crazy

• americanpaleale

I think its a good game to stack. High over under close spread, both teams need the win. Second of three in a row for the Wiz, but they are at home.

• mellofellowsu

@Alvance83 said...

Thoughts?

Cash or GPP? He’s still rather expensive GPP-wise for someone that hasn’t shown much upside in weeks.

And Washington is on a home-home B2B. It’s the road B2B that really have shown to markedly affect a team’s performance.

• finn4

Will Barton is very sneaky. Kings are the best possible matchup for him and foye is gone.

• Storm

Those of you who play cash games, what kind of spread do you play in terms of 50/50s, double ups, etc. Like, do you typically enter 10 50/50s, 3 double ups, 1 triple up, etc

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

Sullinger will gobble up all the minutes at C for the Celtics without Kelly Olynyk

Zeller will get his minutes as well.

• Bellest

@Storm said...

Those of you who play cash games, what kind of spread do you play in terms of 50/50s, double ups, etc. Like, do you typically enter 10 50/50s, 3 double ups, 1 triple up, etc

I’m probably an oddball, but I enter 1 lineup into 20-30 50/50s, the $2.00 shot and all the single entry tourneys $5.00 and below.
    I know it’s a different approach than most, but I’m extremely pleased with my ROI.

• santwi22

How does everyone feel about a GS/POR Stack?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@finn4 said...

How am i supposed to play ONLY 1 or 2 stars tonight. AD vs sixers, Cousins vs nuggets, Harden vs suns, Westbrook/Durant, Curry vs blazers. If you down a tier in pricing everyone is in play there as well. Lillard, Rondo, Derozan, wade, melo, draymond, etc. This slate is gonna be crazy

you have no choice

• 16suraaus

@DirkDigglerz said...

Can’t decide between Aaron Gordon and Gorgeous Dong at PF both of them can put up 40 :(

Stacking Dieng and KAT is very safe for cash if you want to go that route

• DirkDigglerz

@slpanthers24 said...

Zeller will get his minutes as well.

Zeller had 6 minutes of playing the last game maybe he’ll get more to match up with the Jazz but I’m all in on Sully on GGP

• mattyice522

matt barnes with jeff green out of the picture?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

Zeller had 6 minutes of playing the last game maybe he’ll get more to match up with the Jazz but I’m all in on Sully on GGP

I like sully a ton. Just saying Zeller will get minutes with Kelly out and I wouldn’t try to figure out Stevens at all. It’s not possible.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).