8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Portland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -13.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 13.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( (Pick) ) at Utah ( (Pick) ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• baseballislife93

@Bellest said...

I’ve got Curry and Harden, bouncing back and forth with Melo and Brow.

Im also thinking Westbrook Lillard Harden Melo

• Sjv

@zpa1989 said...

notes/quesitons on tonight, feel free to chime in or answer if you’d like:

MCW if bayless is out?

kind of like sully tonight with kelly o out, tough matchup but has decent upside for his price

jrue or norris tonight? coinflip imo.

who plays center for the sixers again? is it okafor or noel? because whoever it is, i like against NO

liking len tonight against HOU, hoping he gets some minutes at PF.

how do you not play amare against the hawks with no bosh or whiteside? almost too good to be true. or do we look on the other side of the MU at hoford and millsap? one of those guys could feast on the depleted mia front court

head is spinning with all the options tonight on this monster slate not trying to be too cute with diamond in the rough type plays going to do some stars/scrubs and some balanced

thanks and gl all!

I would imagine the pels would throw their bigger bodies on okafor while Davis stays with Noel. However, they’ll probably switch on and off throughout the game.

• zpa1989

@Sjv said...

I would imagine the pels would throw their bigger bodies on okafor while Davis stays with Noel. However, they’ll probably switch on and off throughout the game.

ya probably. NO is very generous to the center position on the road especially so i like okafor, hes shown more upside than noel recently. more usage too.

• Sjv

@zpa1989 said...

ya probably. NO is very generous to the center position on the road especially so i like okafor, hes shown more upside than noel recently. more usage too.

I think if you were going to pick anyone from that game it would have to be Davis. The sixers turn the ball over a lot and get blocked the most in the league. They shoot a good amount of threes at a pretty sub par average. I can see them hoisting up about 30 tonight against the Pelicans who aren’t particularly good at defending the three ball, leading to a ton of rebounds. I’m picturing AD gobbling up peripherals left and right.

• zpa1989

@Sjv said...

I think if you were going to pick anyone from that game it would have to be Davis. The sixers turn the ball over a lot and get blocked the most in the league. They shoot a good amount of threes at a pretty sub par average. I can see them hoisting up about 30 tonight against the Pelicans who aren’t particularly good at defending the three ball, leading to a ton of rebounds. I’m picturing AD gobbling up peripherals left and right.

ya davis is a good pick. super chalky tho, everyone will be on him, won’t be all in but i will have my shares regardless.

you like anyone from the sixers in that one? maybe covington? hes ending up in a few of my lineups

• Ibleedblue1

Money aside which PG do we think scores the most FP on FD? Curry, Westbrook or Wall?

• Sjv

@zpa1989 said...

ya davis is a good pick. super chalky tho, everyone will be on him, won’t be all in but i will have my shares regardless.

you like anyone from the sixers in that one? maybe covington? hes ending up in a few of my lineups

I could see the wings like Covington, stauskas, or even Canaan (gpp only because his mins have been trending down). Any of those guys can catch fire from deep. Covington will probably grab a bunch of boards as well.

• mellofellowsu

@zpa1989 said...

Not a horrible pick. Just that when Covington does well, he tends to do so by racking up steals and NO actually allows the fewest steals in the league.

• onepinrodney

@slpanthers24 said...

I like sully a ton. Just saying Zeller will get minutes with Kelly out and I wouldn’t try to figure out Stevens at all. It’s not possible.

Sully can put up good numbers w/o a ton of minutes.

• zpa1989

what are people making of the jokic nurkic joffrey situation? i have no idea what to do with it.

• Bellest

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Money aside which PG do we think scores the most FP on FD? Curry, Westbrook or Wall?

My thoughts are:
    ~50 FD Pts – RWB and Curry.
    ~40 FD Pts – Wall, Lilliard, Lowry and Rondo.

• lloydjv1

Going with Westbrook at home against Indy.

• zpa1989

woah anyone on orlando johnson? did over 7x last game in 28 mins for the min price on FD.

• Capone1233

Too many games on slate tonight for cash it seems.

• CallMeVick

Won a sattelite into the monster last night.. first time in a gpp over 25 bucks.. one entry is all it takes to win..

This 50k is mine

• CallMeVick

@Chief1Champion said...

One star to build around tonight. But which star? Boogie, RWB, chef curry or harden?

Kd not on your radar?

• Capone1233

Liking PG13 price on DK against Durant who plays no defense. Sign me up.

• jlj044

Why can’t I find Orlando Johnson on DK? Am i missing somthing?

• moneys72

@jlj044 said...

Why can’t I find Orlando Johnson on DK? Am i missing somthing?

His 10 day contract expired Tuesday & is unlikely to be resigned.

• jlj044

Also don’t think Davis is as chalky as some might think tonight. Thinking some might look at recent production and shy away from the price. Especially with the other studs going tonight.

• moneys72

@zpa1989 said...

what are people making of the jokic nurkic joffrey situation? i have no idea what to do with it.

Avoid it unless someone is not playing. That’s been my thoughts on it all year.

• jlj044

@moneys72 said...

His 10 day contract expired Tuesday & is unlikely to be resigned.

Ah, makes sense. Didn’t realize that. Gracias.

• americanpaleale

@zpa1989 said...

woah anyone on orlando johnson? did over 7x last game in 28 mins for the min price on FD.

I haven’t see him projected at anything over 11 ftps hmm

• zpa1989

damn your right johnson contract expired

anyone rolling the dice on brandon wright tonight? think he will get some decent run or have a minutes cap

• mellofellowsu

@jlj044 said...

Also don’t think Davis is as chalky as some might think tonight. Thinking some might look at recent production and shy away from the price. Especially with the other studs going tonight.

Chalky or not, too good of a matchup to fade. And I don’t know that I’ve seen him this cheap in the past 2 years.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).