8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Portland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -13.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 13.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( (Pick) ) at Utah ( (Pick) ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TheWhiteMamba

@Capone1233 said...

Liking PG13 price on DK against Durant who plays no defense. Sign me up.

Durant can definitely play some defense.

• Sjv

@mellofellowsu said...

Chalky or not, too good of a matchup to fade. And I don’t know that I’ve seen him this cheap in the past 2 years.

I would think people have Davis on their auto fade list lol

• Sixersfan

@zpa1989 said...

ya probably. NO is very generous to the center position on the road especially so i like okafor, hes shown more upside than noel recently. more usage too.

problem with Okafor is that dumby of a coach named Bret Brown doesn’t play him enough. Although he’s been getting minutes.

• PeterGrinder

Anyone liking Booker tonight? Cheap, fast paced-game where Harden will most likely be guarding him and be tired from scoring so much.

• awilson45

@PeterGrinder said...

Anyone liking Booker tonight? Cheap, fast paced-game where Harden will most likely be guarding him and be tired from scoring so much.

Yeah I do

• TheRealJosh5

@Sixersfan said...

problem with Okafor is that dumby of a coach named Bret Brown doesn’t play him enough. Although he’s been getting minutes.

I disagree, He’s been playing them together more and more, prolly because of the higher ups have said to do so to see if they can play together in the future.

• mellofellowsu

@Sjv said...

I would think people have Davis on their auto fade list lol

Those must be the people that don’t like money.

• onepinrodney

@baseballislife93 said...

Thinking westbrook-harden-cousins stack tonite
    Whats your fav 3 player stack

Lillard/Harden/ and I can’t decide between Dray/Lowry.

• Elz24

does jon luer make any sense at 3.7k he could be starting

• hawgfan

@Chief1Champion said...

so with my $7 on FD, 3 $2 double ups and a single entry gpp?

If you are confident in your abilities I would try the 100 player leagues that pay 12 places I really like them.

• Sjv

@Elz24 said...

Him or teletovic could both be made cases for. Houston allows a lot of threes which plays into teletovic’ settle of play. Alba leuer was a fantasy darling earlier this year when Morris got his panties all bunched up.

• lloydjv1

@Elz24 said...

I actually have him in a late night LU on FD. He was the best of the rest and I have a sneaky suspicion he’s going to start to see some minutes.

• Fazool

You guys think tonight is a good spot for Kyle Anderson with Kawhi out again?

• DFSNewbie

@Fazool said...

You guys think tonight is a good spot for Kyle Anderson with Kawhi out again?

I know he burned a lot people last night but Aldridge is in a good spot again tonight

• alasfar1

K anderson is good at his starting price

• Capone1233

With all the injuries for Heat and Bosh/Whiteside out and Wade questionable you have to like Green/Winslow/Deng if Wade is out. If Wade is in, he is a must play imo with Bosh/Whiteside out.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

CASH GAME PICKEM:

1) Harden + Utility Punt (Green, Anderson, Leuer, etc.)
    OR
    2) Rondo + Jrue

• ScofieldReturns

man, too many good options tonight…which means too many places to go wrong. really like all my picks, but i’m most uncertain about the PG. Ended up going Rondo/Ish, but have a feeling I may regret not running with lillard…

• Capone1233

@dictator_teddy said...

CASH GAME PICKEM:

1) Harden + Utility Punt (Green, Anderson, Leuer, etc.)
    OR
    2) Rondo + Jrue

Why Rondo when their is so much other value at PG? Mudiay/Conley with no Gasol is way better. But out of those two i like Rondo/Jrue over Harden and a punt.

• Sjv

@Capone1233 said...

With all the injuries for Heat and Bosh/Whiteside out and Wade questionable you have to like Green/Winslow/Deng if Wade is out. If Wade is in, he is a must play imo with Bosh/Whiteside out.

Don’t forget about dragic.. Probably benefits the most by far with a banged up wade.

• Craigg13

I like Tony Parker tonight with Leonard out again. Think he gets his fantasy points early enough before the game turns into a blowout?

• mellofellowsu

@Sjv said...

Don’t forget about dragic.. Probably benefits the most by far with a banged up wade.

There’s a lot of focus on the Miami Heat game. I’m not usually one to focus on a blowout but who is there for them to keep this game close if Wade is out? In addition, it’s already a low total anyway.

• xdan3220

Anyone else on zinger tonight? Bkn just getting decimated by PF’s of late and zinger already had a nice showing against them this year (no melo).

• GGee87

What is everybodys thoughts on Jeremy Lamb with Kidd Gilchrist out for the year in Charlotte?? Will he get a minutes boost?

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Capone1233 said...

Why Rondo when their is so much other value at PG? Mudiay/Conley with no Gasol is way better. But out of those two i like Rondo/Jrue over Harden and a punt.

Mudiay is my PG. I am trying to fill G/Util with these picks. Sorry I should have said that earlier.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).