8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Portland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -13.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 13.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( (Pick) ) at Utah ( (Pick) ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Myballzachertz

^Sign up for a OWNTHEPLAY account and you dont even have to deposit you can at least see the ownership on that site and get a little insight that way.

• xdan3220

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Not trying to decipher which scrubs are going to get extra minutes because the starter was in the bathroom 4 minutes longer than normal after shoot around. I consider solid plays a simple LU. One that has 4 stars and 4 hopeful nobodies is not simple.

I’m on board with this for tonight, on FD my most expensive guy is Lillard for $9,100 and my cheapest guy is Covington for $5,000. I like it way more than my initial lineup with Harden and Durant. Might not be the best strategy if you’re playing the $2 shot or something since some combo of studs and scrubs will go off but in the Monster with just 1,300 entries I like it way more than hoping for some of these 4,200 or less guys to hit for 30+

• Agent47

With Olynyk out, any chance Tyler Zeller gets 20+ minutes and a chance to exceed value? I’m thinking moreso for the late and later slates.

• GGee87

@leroystabbins said...

Could be a decent play just for tonight. With Lee coming in next game the backcourt is going to become very crowded

For tonight only is what i was talking about. Seeing that Lee isnt going to be ready to go for tonight i thought it could pay off. My luck would be that Lin plays 40 mins and he doesnt see the floor at all.

• IvanCalderon

@ejernigan1 said...

Does anybody know of anywhere you can get an accurate prediction of ownership percentages?

#EthanHaskell

• Agent47

With Olynyk out, any chance Tyler Zeller gets 20+ minutes and a chance to exceed value? I’m thinking moreso for the late and later slates.

• AirKel2369

Cauley-Stein or Stoudemire in cash on FD?

• lavation1906

Anybody know if Markieff will play tonight?

• mbunner23

Is Alex Len a solid play?

• xdan3220

@Agent47 said...

Hard to say, think Sully will be main beneficiary if one of the others was going to get extra run I’d lean more towards Jerebko than Zeller. I don’t think either are solid plays though

• mellofellowsu

@xdan3220 said...

I’m on board with this for tonight, on FD my most expensive guy is Lillard for $9,100 and my cheapest guy is Covington for $5,000. I like it way more than my initial lineup with Harden and Durant. Might not be the best strategy if you’re playing the $2 shot or something since some combo of studs and scrubs will go off but in the Monster with just 1,300 entries I like it way more than hoping for some of these 4,200 or less guys to hit for 30+

Yes, definitely depends on whether you’re playing cash or GPP, and if playing GPP, what size of GPP you’re playing.

If anyone hasn’t read the “perfect LU” article posted on the front page, it’s definitely worth a read.

I’m a vet of the big FD GPPs so I’m pretty used to having to shoot for 350+. You are rarely getting that done if you don’t have a couple of < $5k guys on the roster.

• Bellest

@lavation1906 said...

Anybody know if Markieff will play tonight?

I think I saw on twitter that he’s starting, gimme a few to confirm.

• GGee87

Im thinking Mo Harkless might have another good game tonight. Should get a good bit of mins after his showing before the All Star break. Gonna throw him in a couple of GPP lineups for salary relief.

• LarkDizzle

Draymond will be on him.

• mchin1027

Surprised how slow this thread is given monster slate and first big one after the ASB

• hawgfan

@mchin1027 said...

Surprised how slow this thread is given monster slate and first big one after the ASB

It’s almost like people have to work for a living or have something better to do, SMH

• Bellest

Per fantasy labs: Markieff Morris questionable to make Pistons debut Friday

• JJDFS

@hawgfan said...

It’s almost like people have to work for a living or have something better to do, SMH

no need to be a dick

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@hawgfan said...

Those same people had jobs prior to ASB too. I agree with OP that its surprising how slow it is.

smh at your smh

• VinnyT87

I’m finding Alex Len in a lot of my lineups tonight. PJ Tucker, Aaron Gorden, Ryan Anderson, Deng, Dieng/Towns, and Grizzlies too. I wonder how chalky they all will be.

• VinnyT87

Also there was a reason Jrue Holiday was ahead of Ish Smith on the depth chart for NOP #FadeIsh

• BUFUu2

Prolly going to knock myself out tonight but for some reason almost every lineup i do has booker in it.

• tyrique0730

Paul george revenge for Westbrook not letting him break all star record

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I am considering Evan Fournier despite the matchup. He had almost 40 points against the Spurs in the last game.

• CutlerAsFk

Swapping out Deng and Boogie for Monroe and Lillard. How stupid am I?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).