7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) — T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) — T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST: Toronto ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 225

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodiaz36 said...

I like Rubio tonight too, more so even if Lowry misses. I think this game can stay competitive, run it back with FVV or Siakam

Scratching my head on Rubio…he needed an overtime game to crack 35 mins. I reckon that last game’s performance is more the exception than the norm

• tmarohl

Still need 8 in the DK forum pool.

• Brendan239

All the Cedi….I have the PERFECT LU w $200 left over in the $3.33 on FD. ABC/Jokic/Cedi/Garland….tonight’s the night.
    I think I might have the conversation with her tomorrow during dinner on our anniversary. Then withdraw the $100k

GL everyone

• zline34

@monarch said...

Like me some Anthony Edwards as well

I haven’t seen a guy that can stay in the air as long as him until he finishes since Jordan. However, he just reminds me too much of rookie Wiggins. Needs a lot of polishing.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Steven Adams (ankle) ruled out Friday.

• Krispac23

JUNACHO TIME!!!!!

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Still need 8 in the DK forum pool.

How do I join?

• Pandamonious

@Krispac23 said...

JUNACHO TIME!!!!!

Ben Simmons (illness) ruled out Friday.

Whoops, didn’t mean to quote you here.

Was going to say, if this is in regard to Adams being out, you want Willy Hernangomez, not Juancho.

• Pandamonious

De’Anthony Melton (shoulder) expected to be available to play Friday.

• JDeight

Player props I like:
    Giannis over pts
    Rubio over asts

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Ben Simmons (illness) ruled out Friday.

Whoops, didn’t mean to quote you here.

Was going to say, if this is in regard to Adams being out, you want Willy Hernangomez, not Juancho.

Yeah, but Junacho is the real sneaky one.

• RipCityRings

Curry torched the Magic in the game that Mason was injured in the first 30 seconds and all their other PGs were out. Now that MCW is back, is anyone worried that ORL might put up more of a fight defensively?

• Bodiaz36

Lol, the Hernangómez boys have tripped me up before when filling out lineups…I love Tobias now with Simmons, price is creeping up but he just does so many things out there with Ben off the court.

• superjon

Playing Wily in 1 and Embiid in 2

• Barnabus

Anyone else playing showdowns? I’m playing the Orl Gs, I’m gonna play Chasson Randle as my salary relief and play a lot of variations with Vuc and Steph at captain

• jdtrey

What am I missing on Ayton? Hasn’t been good lately but why the hell is he down to 6.6k on FD?

• Pandamonious

Draymond Green (ankle) will start Friday.

• Pandamonious

Lineup note: Nuggets will start Murray, Barton, Porter Jr., Green, Jokic on Friday.

• Pandamonious

@jdtrey said...

What am I missing on Ayton? Hasn’t been good lately but why the hell is he down to 6.6k on FD?

I don’t know, but it’s making me want some too.

• Bodiaz36

I think Adams being out obviously benefits Zion, Willy, and other Pels but I agree, should be a big boost to Ayton on the other side with no Adams D. I’m going heavy on him

• Brendan239

Had to put Hart in a couple. Too cheap. Prob better play than Bey.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know, but it’s making me want some too.

Ehh…how many times has he scored over 35 FD points in the last 10 games? Accurately priced if you ask me. Plenty talent but rather underwhelming this season

• mbunner23

Slo Mo keeps producing and if Brooks is ruled out…

• Pandamonious

@Jdizzy007 said...

Ehh…how many times has he scored over 35 FD points in the last 10 games? Accurately priced if you ask me. Plenty talent but rather underwhelming this season

Probably right. It’s a mind game. He’s finally appropriately priced more than anything.

• jcrebs

20 minutes to game lock, still no entry for the Big trey Payday on DK. Contacted them about 4pm, got the canned response, then a little later got the email to rate how they did on my issue. Just ignored that one, same as they are ignoring those of us who opt in to this promotion, but then don’t get the game entry. I realize that this is a free promo, but why run it if it only serves to aggravate customers.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).