7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) — T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) — T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST: Toronto ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 225

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• maddysdaddy0914

@theIrrigator said...

Barring stat corrections losing night on DK, Yahoo. Decent night on FD and a smash night on SuperDraft. My main took 3rd in $15 and 7th in the $1 and $4

Is there not still a game going?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Is there not still a game going?

Dont think that game is gonna affect anything up top. I guess it could if someone starts smashing

• maddysdaddy0914

@theIrrigator said...

Dont think that game is gonna affect anything up top. I guess it could if someone starts smashing

Good luck. Hope it holds.

• callmetouch

I cannot stand 4th quarter slates for double ups for f***s sake. No Morris no cash when he’s 50% owned

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

A Kawhi team and possibly a Mitchell team may have passed me . SuperDraft appears to have stopped updating sometime in the 4th. PG was trying to lose the game. Turnovers and stupid fouls

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

And then Mitchell just bombing contested 3’s at the end of the game. Think he had 3 3’s in the last 30 seconds

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

Barring stat corrections losing night on DK, Yahoo. Decent night on FD and a smash night on SuperDraft. My main took 3rd in $15 and 7th in the $1 and $4

Congrats! Totally s*** the bed and forgot to play on SuperDraft tonight =/ Landed 133rd in the Clutch with 412.8 with a lovely 16.6 from Rubio though.. wish it was more than $40 but I guess that’s what I get for playing Rubio!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

Congrats! Totally s*** the bed and forgot to play on SuperDraft tonight =/ Landed 133rd in the Clutch with 412.8 with a lovely 16.6 from Rubio though.. wish it was more than $40 but I guess that’s what I get for playing Rubio!

Thanks! I wasn’t gonna play on SuperDraft with needing to play on Yahoo today for the Yahoo cup but their slates usually start 30 mins later so I had time to get some lineups in. Nice! Best I could do was 366th in the Clutch. Too bad Rubio couldn’t of smashed

• Herf

@theIrrigator said...

What does 3rd in the $15 on SuperDraft get you, if you don’t mind me asking.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

What does 3rd in the $15 on SuperDraft get you, if you don’t mind me asking.

$3k. The top 3 spots are 10k, 5k, 3k. I did end up jinxing myself. Ended up tying for 4th. Mitchell’s 15 fpts(20 on SuperDraft) in the last 30 seconds ended up being a $2k swing

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

I blame Pathetic P

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).