7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) — T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) — T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST: Toronto ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 225

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Yeah, Rudy G just killed them, not sure I trust a repeat though and haven’t looked at the Conley on/off data yet. FVV and Siakam were ignored by my rules as well as I didn’t adjust for Lowry out yet.

I think Lowry plays as he was just updated to Q

• IT4MVP

Early look I’m liking the Suns/Pels game. Zion in great form and CP3 back in Nola. Love Embiid but tough to pass on the Willy value also from that game. Looking at those 3 and Lavine as my early main core

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I think Lowry plays as he was just updated to Q

Yeah, upgrade always a positive sign. I didn’t make the adjustment as he was listed as GTD not out when I looked at projected lineups.

• tmarohl

AD out four weeks? Sounds dangerously close to the KD situation a few years ago before it popped.

• frugal

After last night, we think Bazemore earned himself more regular rotation minutes?

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

After last night, we think Bazemore earned himself more regular rotation minutes?

If Dray is out, I will have some.

• Brendan239

@jlowery73 said...

I have to weigh in here….you do realize there are other good looking women out there who don’t treat their guys like this, right? I don’t care what I feel for her or what she looks like….calling another guy “daddy” is something that is a deal breaker. I don’t think it would have even gotten to that but damn…..man. You’re better then that! We all are.

100% agree

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

You want to get selected. You don’t have to go.

I believe you can be fined if you don’t go. At least that’s what D. Fox said in an interview.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

AD out four weeks? Sounds dangerously close to the KD situation a few years ago before it popped.

I think that’s what the lakers are trying to prevent. Since home court advantage really isn’t a thing due to no or very limited crowds, the Lakers would be wise to be extra cautious with AD.

At 22-8 they should have no problem making the playoffs even if they’re sub 500 for the next 2 months. As we can see, they have no shot at a title without AD. They need him 💯

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

I think that’s what the lakers are trying to prevent. Since home court advantage really isn’t a thing due to no or very limited crowds, the Lakers would be wise to be extra cautious with AD.

At 22-8 they should have no problem making the playoffs even if they’re sub 500 for the next 2 months. As we can see, they have no shot at a title without AD. They need him 💯

I think there will be close to full houses by the time the playoffs come around.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

I think there will be close to full houses by the time the playoffs come around.

I hope you’re right but I don’t see it. We’re 8-10 months away, maybe a year.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Agree. Next Year’s playoffs

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Bucks are opening up for 25% capacity Sunday after having no fans for the rest of the regular season. I see that being bumped up to 50% probably for the first round of the playoffs if that is successful. Maybe not in California, but I have to believe that if a high percentage of people are vaccinated by June, that attendance capacities will be raised. Especially in places like Florida, Texas, etc.

• jayzee666

@Brendan239 said...

Too many good Centers @ 7x top to Willy H. Happy Friday! My 6 year wedding anniversary is Sunday. Any thoughts on a gift? I told her this morning that I want to have a good weekend and have had fun at night with her but that I don’t want her to think I’m leading her on or “good”. It’s so hard to be “How is your day” “Can I get you anything” “I love you” when I think about the disgusting text messages (ex: “You know I’m always getting ready for daddy” “I need daddy to put it down like he usually does”). I think this is slowly come to an end. On a good note I won $40 on Superdraft last night. Tonight will be hard (haha), so many options and breaking news before tip.

Condoms for her other boyfriends.
    Post some pics if you are going to continue to make us suffer thru you indecisiveness. Maybe others in here already have some since she gets around??

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Bucks are opening up for 25% capacity Sunday after having no fans for the rest of the regular season. I see that being bumped up to 50% probably for the first round of the playoffs if that is successful. Maybe not in California, but I have to believe that if a high percentage of people are vaccinated by June, that attendance capacities will be raised. Especially in places like Florida, Texas, etc.

Are they only letting in people who have been vaccinated?

Highly doubt that enough of the population will be fully vaccinated by playoff time, for herd immunity to take over. I mean the Bucks could do what they want, yet I don’t think it will be safe until sometime next season. Jmho

• tmarohl

Really no changes with the mid day injury report.

• DefinitelyMiami

@Njsum1 said...

Highly doubt that enough of the population will be fully vaccinated by playoff time, for herd immunity to take over. I mean the Bucks could do what they want, yet I don’t think it will be safe until sometime next season. Jmho

HEAT are going to be slowly increasing capacity and no Vax needed. Everyone is screened by Rona detecting dogs.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Mavs first fans were healthcare workers and everyone had masks, not sure if they were vaccinated. Really, not sure how they could really ensure everyone in was vaccinated. It’s going to be a attend at your own risk type of thing when things open up.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

We’ll have herd immunity by playoff time. It won’t matter though.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

No, they are not requiring that. Tickets are in pods of two or four, distanced by about 10 feet to the next pod. Masks are mandatory. No standing up in your seat and cheering. All food and beverage is ordered and paid for on an app. You are then directed to a place to pick up.

Fauci has said by about the end of March or early April that anyone that want’s a vaccination should be able to get one.
    Covid Rates for the most part have been heading downward throughout the country as more people have been getting vaccinated, and large numbers of people have already had Covid and have some antibodies.

I could actually see a scenario down the road though where sports teams could open up more capacity by only selling tickets to people that have been vaccinated. That is an interesting concept, which would probably draw some lawsuits, but I could see some team trying that.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

We’ll have herd immunity by playoff time. It won’t matter though.

Won’t matter for Detroit, or won’t matter for increased attendance for playoffs?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Won’t matter for Detroit, or won’t matter for increased attendance for playoffs?

Won’t matter for increased playoff attendance for the majority of teams.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Won’t matter for increased playoff attendance for the majority of teams.

I tend to think it will matter.
    As of today, basically every healthcare worker in the US that wanted a vaccination could have had one.
    People over 65 or considered high risk are beginning to be vaccinated or have been.
    Next round which is expected in early to mid March will be teachers, childcare workers, etc.
    After that, they will start with the rest of the population. Have to believe that will be April/May
    By the time the playoffs role around in late May through July, I would have to believe that enough people would be vaccinated to allow at least 50% capacity at playoff games in “friendly” jurisdictions.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Really, not sure how they could really ensure everyone in was vaccinated.

You get a card with your name on it showing the dates of your vaccinations. Couple that with a valid form of ID, and there you go.

• livetorace17

Im a vaccinated healthcare worker and we are still required to wear masks at work. I will say those who have been vaccinated seem to be a little looser with their masks than before. Comfort level is rising at the same rate that cases are falling.

Our clinic here at the hospital has started giving vaccinations to 65+ and school teachers only for now. Although we have seen a more than 50% reduction in ICU covid admits and almost 40% reduction in positive cases since January.

They anticipate the next “tier” (50+ I believe) of vaccinations to start sometime in March – with it widely available to anyone by May/June. The feelings around the hospital are much more relaxed and relieved than they were around thanksgiving and Christmas time.

I know thats not DFS talk, but encouraging nonetheless and I cant wait to get back to games in person!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).