7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) — T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) — T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST: Toronto ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 225

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Jokey401

Brendan- Your chick clearly has “Daddy issues”. Regarding a gift for her, the only thing (as far as I can tell from your posts) that she deserves is a “Dick in a box” as performed by Justin Timberlake.

I feel bad for you, no man should have to put up with that. Stick it in and break it off man. You will be much happier.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

You get a card with your name on it showing the dates of your vaccinations. Couple that with a valid form of ID, and there you go.

And shut down resale of tickets

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

You get a card with your name on it showing the dates of your vaccinations. Couple that with a valid form of ID, and there you go.

Unless they are taking measures to make them hard to counterfeit and/or validating by swipe against a database, anyone will be able to get a card regardless of if they were actually vaccinated. And you’re asking a ticket taker to be able to validate these as authentic. No way. Tickets will have an extension of the existing “attend at your own risk” clause and by purchasing a ticket you are relieving them of any responsibility if you get sick.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Unless they are taking measures to make them hard to counterfeit and/or validating by swipe against a database, anyone will be able to get a card regardless of if they were actually vaccinated. And you’re asking a ticket taker to be able to validate these as authentic. No way. Tickets will have an extension of the existing “attend at your own risk” clause and by purchasing a ticket you are relieving them of any responsibility if you get sick.

They don’t really have any liability anyway. It will all come down to what the local jurisdictions decide to allow capacities to be.
    I tend to think a state like Florida will be wide open by June.

• Wooden_Bones

All this All-Star narrative, stadium Covid capacity, and relationship talk has buried the lead here… it’s a Hernangomez chalk night.

• Bradsh86

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

How do you guys usually go about turbo slates? Really heavy exposure to select guys?

• Njsum1

@Wooden_Bones said...

it’s a Hernangomez chalk night.

Who? Juancho? You think he’ll play significant minutes 😜

• Wooden_Bones

@Njsum1 said...

Who?

Willy

• thegunnard

@jayzee666 said...

Condoms for her other boyfriends.
    Post some pics if you are going to continue to make us suffer thru you indecisiveness. Maybe others in here already have some since she gets around??

LMAO

• Brendan239

PP$, I’m heaviest on JVal, but I like Plum and Towns then Embid. Willy H is obv, but I’m not going to be overweight due to his ownership and he could put up 25 points and it’s not like this slate is full of $10k studs and you might NEED the Embid 60 burger or Towns/JVal 50 burger

• ifthethunder

UPDATE: Simmons (illness) is probable for Friday’s game against the Bulls. – DK”

If Simmons were out, I’d be happy just locking in Joel Embiid. But we also have Nikola Jokic and Giannis Antetokounmpo on the slate, and I guess Ben S. is in. Thoughts, people?

P.S. I know Giannis is referred to as “ABC” because he has so many letters in his name. I decided to learn how to spell it without cut and paste, just because.
    ~

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

PP$, I’m heaviest on JVal, but I like Plum and Towns then Embid. Willy H is obv, but I’m not going to be overweight due to his ownership and he could put up 25 points and it’s not like this slate is full of $10k studs and you might NEED the Embid 60 burger or Towns/JVal 50 burger

50 or 60 from those guys isn’t going to break the slate especially when Gannis or Jokic could go for 70+ if things fall the right way and there’s several guards and wings with 50+ upside tonight which are significantly less than Towns or Embiid (on DK anyway).

• Wooden_Bones

@ifthethunder said...

P.S. I know Giannis is referred to as “ABC” because he has so many letters in his name. I decided to learn how to spell it without cut and paste, just because.

Show off

• frugal

@ifthethunder said...

UPDATE: Simmons (illness) is probable for Friday’s game against the Bulls. – DK”

If Simmons were out, I’d be happy just locking in Joel Embiid. But we also have Nikola Jokic and Giannis Antetokounmpo on the slate, and I guess Ben S. is in. Thoughts, people?

~

I have Giannis projected with the highest FP on the slate. Normally I’d be worried about this game getting out of hand but with the way they’ve been playing I’m willing to bet MIL breaks their losing streak in a relatviely close high scoring game.

• ifthethunder

@Wooden_Bones said...

Show off

That’s me doing my SATs back in H.S.
    ~

• jdtrey

@Jokey401 said...

Stick it in and break it off man.

I’m not so sure those words should be spoken or written in that order!

How the hell is Bembry projected for 6x on FD even though he hasn’t sniffed it in 9 games? And played almost 37 minutes last night to reach a grand total of 12.4 FDP.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Rockets-Pacers postponed for Saturday.

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

I’m not so sure those words should be spoken or written in that order!

How the hell is Bembry projected for 6x on FD even though he hasn’t sniffed it in 9 games? And played almost 37 minutes last night to reach a grand total of 12.4 FDP.

Yeah, especially since Lowry will most likely play.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Bucks are opening up for 25% capacity Sunday after having no fans for the rest of the regular season. I see that being bumped up to 50% probably for the first round of the playoffs if that is successful. Maybe not in California, but I have to believe that if a high percentage of people are vaccinated by June, that attendance capacities will be raised. Especially in places like Florida, Texas, etc.

Are you concerned about your Bucs? They have really looked sub par thus far. I believe they have lost 5 straight. Yesterday, they were terrible. Couldn’t generate any offense, limited movement and lots of standing around, and their outside shooting blows. Additionally, the Bucs are bottom 5 in stopping the 3 point shot. The defense looks like swiss cheese. I know it’s a long season and having Jrue out hurts. Thus far, the Bucs don’t look like a dominate team in the east. Look forward to your expertise analysis.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, especially since Lowry will most likely play.

I’m still leaning to out but not going to adjust my projections until it’s confirmed. I know they recently lost to MIN, but I don’t think they need Lowry to win tonight.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Are you concerned about your Bucs? They have really looked sub par thus far. I believe they have lost 5 straight. Yesterday, they were terrible. Couldn’t generate any offense, limited movement and lots of standing around, and their outside shooting blows. Additionally, the Bucs are bottom 5 in stopping the 3 point shot. The defense looks like swiss cheese. I know it’s a long season and having Jrue out hurts. Thus far, the Bucs don’t look like a dominate team in the east.

I have just accepted that they are not very good. Full strength, they are no better than fourth or fifth best team in the East.

• charara1224

If you like narratives maybe take a look at a possible Josh Jackson revenge game lol

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I have just accepted that they are not very good. Full strength, they are no better than fourth or fifth best team in the East.

That’s what I’m seeing too. Just thinking maybe they can get hot at the right spot. Was thinking about dropping a dime on the bucs to win the east at some decent odds. Also, Toronto is 16-1. If they pick up Drummond they will fill a major weakness and increase their chances. Have to think the nets will be there. Makes for some juicy hedging bets.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

That’s what I’m seeing too. Just thinking maybe they can get hot at the right spot. Was thinking about dropping a dime on the bucs to win the east at some decent odds. Also, Toronto is 16-1. If they pick up Drummond they will fill a major weakness and increase their chances. Have to think the nets will be there. Makes for some juicy hedging bets.

I’m pretty sure Drummond will end up with Boston, as they have that giant trade exception and can fit him in.

• miggs6876

Ja at 7.1k is still too cheap.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).