7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) — T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) — T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST: Toronto ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 225

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

@Brendan239 said...

I think you are right. Overall my days are better mentally compared to when I first found out but I think about the texts (word for word) and the betrayal every day. I also don’t think I’ll have the trust back and think (like most narcissists) it will happen again when she needs more supply. I’m 38, work out, and am out and about in my outside sales job and can find someone new. It’s hard to leave someone you’ve spent so much time with and that you gave everything to. Everyone tells me that I’m just setting myself up for more pain down the road. It was just a chapter in my life. If for some reason it WAS meant to be we’ll cross that bridge if we ever cross paths again. That’s how I really feel.

Brendan, people can give you all the advice you want and need. Plenty here have done that with respect. Ultimately, you will know when the time is right to act. All the sound advice falls on deaf ears. That’s just what we do. That’s what I did. My family and friends told me the truth and to move on. Should have done it long before I did. The decision is soley yours and you will know when the time comes. Good luck brother. Hope you hit a big GPP jackpot.

• ifthethunder

@Jummbo29 said...

How is this personal non-NBA dead marriage thread allowed to just keep going and going and going ad nauseam here? Asking for a friend….

I don’t see you on here much. Please share your DFS wisdom with us!
    ~

• miggs6876

@frugal said...

Trying to decide how much if any Ross I want tonight. Been killing it, Fournier coming back may steal some usage away but they are still pretty thin and he should still see 30 minutes I think.

Thinking the same thing. However, he’s up to 6k on FD which seems too high when you have lower priced guys that can get you there. I know you are a dk player.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Status note: Ben Simmons (illness) didn’t go through shootaround; to be a game-time decision Friday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    44s
    Status note: Ben Simmons (illness) didn’t go through shootaround; to be a game-time decision Friday.

• frugal

Gotta throw Kemba in 1 as I always play PG against ATL.

• zline34

I’m thinking Brendan and GG have a lot in common. Maybe I can set them up on a blind date? After lock of course.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

I like FVV+Siakam/Karl Anthony Towns pairing

Bingo!

• Wooden_Bones

@frugal said...

Gotta throw Kemba in 1 as I always play PG against ATL.

My thoughts exactly. Even with Brown playing I like Kemba.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Isaac Okoro shooting .167 from 3 and 37% from the floor while coming coming off 3 days rest at home when Vegas projects them to be the lowest scoring team not named Detroit with clowns to the left of him and jokers to the right?

Yeah, I’m all in.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

He won’t take any minutes from the starters. He is a fringe bench guy who gets about 10-15 minutes per game. He backs up Sexland. Prince is out tonight so he might get a few of his minutes, that Cedi doesn’t use.

About half the games he’s been healthy for he’s played 20-25. They seem to like him, and it’s probably Osman who loses time. He played 35 this last game when Windler was out, but hadn’t played more than 25 in almost a month.

• miggs6876

@Wooden_Bones said...

My thoughts exactly. Even with Brown playing I like Kemba.

No Kemba for me.

• zline34

@Yukerboy said...

Isaac Okoro shooting .167 from 3 and 37% from the floor while coming coming off 3 days rest at home when Vegas projects them to be the lowest scoring team not named Detroit with clowns to the left of him and jokers to the right?

Yeah, I’m all in.

I don’t hate it

• IT4MVP

Booker/Oubre or Jaylen/Ross???

• miggs6876

Here me out. The guy under the radar is Rubio at 5.3k. He is on A heater and playing great with Kat. Should.be low.owned too. His floor is scary though.

• captainwacky

@IT4MVP said...

Booker/Oubre or Jaylen/Ross???

I think the first is way better

• realphipps

Once Brenden’s drama concludes, I too will seek help in life, and my first stop will be right here.

My problem is a little less complicated, but it involves police, burning bridges (figuratively and literally), drugs, and plural women.

• frugal

Rivers with the “We’ll see come gametime” BS. Just list your damn starters.

• ctmay1

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    44s

With that news, back to Tobias?

• frugal

@ctmay1 said...

With that news, back to Tobias?

Give me Seth if Simmons sits.

• dominicanpapi

If we don’t get the Simmons news before lock, I’m not really sure how you can play a lot of Vuc or Jokic on FD. It’s the piece of news that unlocks the rest of the slate IMO.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Will Barton (personal) available to play Friday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    14s
    Will Barton (personal) available to play Friday.

• Bodiaz36

I like Rubio tonight too, more so even if Lowry misses. I think this game can stay competitive, run it back with FVV or Siakam

• monarch

Like me some Anthony Edwards as well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).