• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -2.5 ) at New York ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 202.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jimmyd1507

@klyon28 said...

Only play tournaments hoping to hit big one of these times. But I think I am going to start playing cash games to try and build my money up. It seems people have more success this way. Any tips on what to play?

50/50.

Beat 50.000001% of the competition, you win.

• clatrndzl

Any news on Jose Calderon and his groin injury?

• mbunner23

Wiggins Bosh, or Wade Randle?

• TheRealJoker

Who is the safest play tonight between Gorgui Dieng, Marcus Smart and PJ Tucker?

• chronoxiong

Doesnt anyone think Harden costs way too much against the Heat who are a good defensive team? Although both Whiteside and Howard are out.

• clatrndzl

@TheRealJoker said...

Who is the safest play tonight between Gorgui Dieng, Marcus Smart and PJ Tucker?

Probably Dieng. From a minutes/matchup standpoint.

I am a fan of Smart, but I worry about his minutes. He has been productive, but it is in spurts. If his shot isn’t falling, then he can burn you.

• pn3

@chronoxiong said...

Doesnt anyone think Harden costs way too much against the Heat who are a good defensive team? Although both Whiteside and Howard are out.

no howard so just going to roll with him anyways

• jrrawlins

@mbunner23 said...

Wiggins Bosh, or Wade Randle?

Wade Randle… IMO… Wade has been playing well and while Wade will most likely see Beverly instead of Harden…. i think Wade has a big game……… Randle should get all the minutes he can handle with Nance out…

• klahrace

@Sixers610 said...

Curious that you think he’s a cash play when he has been well below his floor recently? Seems like a GPP play?

In 24 games vs. Suns Lowry is averaging 11.6 real ppg.

• Xaque

@TheRealJoker said...

I lean towards Dieng but I might say Smart is Crowder is ruled out for sure. Sure it puts Turner in as the starter but that means Smart will get additional playing time backing up both thomas and bradley. Tucker’s minutes are very safe, but he doesn’t always get stats since he’s more of a “glue” player and probably the best real-life player of the 3 but not for DFS. I have plenty of all three of them in my lineups today

• TheRealJoker

@clatrndzl said...

Probably Dieng. From a minutes/matchup standpoint.

I am a fan of Smart, but I worry about his minutes. He has been productive, but it is in spurts. If his shot isn’t falling, then he can burn you.

I was thinking the same. But I already have Rubio/Kat slated on DK and am hesitant to roster 3 Twolves in cash.

• Xaque

@chronoxiong said...

Howard being out is a factor here for sure. There’s also a ton of value elsewhere today. The heat definitely defend well and it’s a risky play but the ceiling is incredibly high on harden as well. I’ll have harden in about 50% of my lineups for sure. I would have more but SG has a ton of good plays tonight, including wade.

• Xaque

@clatrndzl said...

Any news on Jose Calderon and his groin injury?

With so much early news, this and Kobe are likely to be the lingering questions. Reports sound like he’s closer to probable but I wouldn’t be shocked to see him sit and galloway get another start. Good news is he plays in the first game of the night, so we should know before lineups lock.

• galed

true. but remember Marcus thornton played and put up 16 shots to Hardens 15. becasue thorton hardly ever plays now, Harden is easily a lock for 20 + shots

• galed

lowry has played like garbage the last 3 games tho.

• lastcallcasualty

Knight possible return tonight. Retweak those lineups boys!!!

• galed

Bass plays center not PF for the Lakers.

• CantCatchABreak99

@Xaque said...

Howard being out is a factor here for sure. There’s also a ton of value elsewhere today. The heat definitely defend well and it’s a risky play but the ceiling is incredibly high on harden as well. I’ll have harden in about 50% of my lineups for sure. I would have more but SG has a ton of good plays tonight, including wade.

Quick: What’s the most (DK) fantasy points Miami has given up to a shooting guard this season?

Answer: 51fps to Monta Ellis on 12/11/2015 (yes, DWade played that game)

This means that for Harden to reach 5x value (51.50 fps. Again, talking DK) he has to have THE BEST game any SG has had this year against Miami.

I’m not saying you should or should not roster him. Just something to keep in mind along with Harden’s previous 39.50 out against the Heat on 11/1/2015.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@lastcallcasualty said...

Knight possible return tonight. Retweak those lineups boys!!!

Where you see that at?

• Brandon684

@TheRealJoker said...

I have all three and could still fit Rubio and Melo in one lineup

• FantasyFreakFFW

So, is there any advantage to rolling out Lavine and Wiggins in the same lineup?

• clatrndzl

@Xaque said...

With so much early news, this and Kobe are likely to be the lingering questions. Reports sound like he’s closer to probable but I wouldn’t be shocked to see him sit and galloway get another start. Good news is he plays in the first game of the night, so we should know before lineups lock

Thank you.

• AdrianxBeatason

@jrrawlins said...

Wade Randle… IMO… Wade has been playing well and while Wade will most likely see Beverly instead of Harden…. i think Wade has a big game……… Randle should get all the minutes he can handle with Nance out…

i see what your saying yea he could.

• Digglesauce

@Sixersfan said...

You mean Stoud? STOUD-emire!! Completely different. Way off! Not even close to a nickname! Come on people!

He’s been called STAT since he has been in the league.

Think it is short for Standing Tall and Talented.

• AdrianxBeatason

how bad is this anthony brown character… if kobe sits is there anyway the lakers game stays close? i think wolves could blow them out theyve been competing with some good teams in tight losses.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).