7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Toronto ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -13 ) at Sacramento ( 13 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• idkanything

Paul George $7400 or Khris Middleton $7300 tomorrow? Please pick and offer why

• kdsdawg

@idkanything said...

OKC may blow up but they are on a B2B, 5th game since last Saturday across 4 different times zones..after the altitude game last night..proceed with caution IMO

• 7klub06

The late night hammers came thru big time. Was 3 places away from taken 1st.

Odds that Kyrie plays tonight?

Rubio is still underpriced
    AD vs OKC on a B2B?

Nice slate today

• tonedefrob

@idkanything said...

Bledsoe could miss again.

Brogdon and Giannis got injured last night.

If all 3 miss the choice is easy…

• squidkill

@tonedefrob said...

Bledsoe could miss again.

Brogdon and Giannis got injured last night.

If all 3 miss the choice is easy…

DELLY DELLY LOL

• TrustinthePlan

With Canaan out for the year for PHO, does Ulis immediately become relevant tonight?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@TrustinthePlan said...

With Canaan out for the year for PHO, does Ulis immediately become relevant tonight?

Not necessarily. Booker is still gonna run the point. And their bench isn’t exactly thin. Will he get extra mins? Yep..but the question is will he produce

• dmbtrip2004

@elving188 said...

Not necessarily. Booker is still gonna run the point. And their bench isn’t exactly thin. Will he get extra mins? Yep..but the question is will he produce

Hey Elving I have to thank you, you made me throw a lineup into the DEN/OKC GPP with Jokin and not Westy and I took sixth..thanks man

• kps3205s

@7klub06 said...

The late night hammers came thru big time. Was 3 places away from taken 1st.

Odds that Kyrie plays tonight?

Rubio is still underpriced
    AD vs OKC on a B2B?

Nice slate today

What’s interesting about the Kyrie scenario is DK bumped the Terry Rozier price up $1300 for tonight’s game which takes away some value.Not touching Kyrie for my LU.

Thinking about running Ricky Rubio with Donovan Mitchell tonight.

• jcrebs

Entry into the DK Gold status freeroll tonight. I never cash in these monthly freerolls, so I looked today to see what % will cash in tonights freeroll, looks like about 5%, much lower % than normal GPP’S. Seems to me that DK would be better off cashing a higher % than this as a “reward” to regular “customers” , rather than making it unlikely for most entrants to cash.

• dominicanpapi

The guys mentioned it on the morning grind, but I had thought about this when news got out: so Joe Johnson is asking for a trade out of Utah. This could be a situation where they sit him so he doesn’t get hurt and they work out a trade or buyout. Rodney Hood has already been ruled out, this might be a sneaky spot for Alec Burks and a good pivot off Brown/Kilpatrick. It’s a very volatile play because the minutes are inconsistent but just something to keep in mind.

I really like the NOP side of things in that matchup, specifically Jrue and Davis. OKC are just horrendous defensively without Roberson, back to back after a tough loss…Russ is fadeable. Historically he hasn’t done as well on the tail end of a back to back.

• wcsd832

@dominicanpapi said...

The guys mentioned it on the morning grind, but I had thought about this when news got out: so Joe Johnson is asking for a trade out of Utah. This could be a situation where they sit him so he doesn’t get hurt and they work out a trade or buyout. Rodney Hood has already been ruled out, this might be a sneaky spot for Alec Burks and a good pivot off Brown/Kilpatrick. It’s a very volatile play because the minutes are inconsistent but just something to keep in mind.

Same reasons I’m looking at Ingles tonight, probably in more lineups then I’m comfortable with him being in.

• DirkDigglerz

Westbrook angry I’m in

• Sixers610

Angry Westbrook narrative is prob my favorite.

• jglumsic

Westbrook has gotta be reaching ultimate rage level

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Hey Elving I have to thank you, you made me throw a lineup into the DEN/OKC GPP with Jokin and not Westy and I took sixth..thanks man

oh yeah! Congras man! Even my Westbrook one cashed (barely) so I got lucky with 2/2!

Time to throw it back into NFL

• DC2380

@jcrebs said...

Entry into the DK Gold status freeroll tonight. I never cash in these monthly freerolls, so I looked today to see what % will cash in tonights freeroll, looks like about 5%, much lower % than normal GPP’S. Seems to me that DK would be better off cashing a higher % than this as a “reward” to regular “customers” , rather than making it unlikely for most entrants to cash.

Yeah I have an invite to that contest as well. Should be interesting.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Sixers610 said...

Angry Westbrook narrative is prob my favorite.

It’s real too. Not like that ridiculous stuff…like his uncles pet hamster is in town

• DC2380

@elving188 said...

It’s real too. Not like that ridiculous stuff…like his uncles pet hamster is in town

LOL Are you playing him tonight?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Vince Carter game again?

Game should get blown out or if only be close until mid third quarter. If the Kings try to make it a game they will need to score and I think they think their best chance for that currently is with Carter.

• Sixers610

@elving188 said...

Literally lol at this

• Sixers610

Brooklyn LAL revenge narratives too? D’Angelo Russell (who played well the other night), BroLo..

• ASitar

PG13 on sale again. Yes please. I’m also liking Favors tonight.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@DC2380 said...

LOL Are you playing him tonight?

Yeah because I’m not playing the main, only the late/after hours stuff for me today So it’ll be between him and Curry in at least 1 PG spot since I’m playing over on FD

Naturally I’m worried about Curry with the potential blowout so at the moment I’m preferring Westy in what should be a closer game..on paper

• bucherpsu08

Pretty sure Westbrook is angry like 24/7

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).