7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Toronto ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -13 ) at Sacramento ( 13 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zigger77

@nbahan said...

Is this official? Or just going on this guys tweet?

Game notes abc was listed probable and bledsoe available.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

@zigger77 said…

Who is ABC?

ABC is abc’c bigger brother

• nyknick

@zpa1989 said...

okafor allen or brook? all risks imo.

my thinking kinda goes…

narrative says brook
    trend says allen
    atkinson randomness says okafor?

• dolphinkick182

@tmarohl said...

Bledsoe available, Giannis probable.

Now I’ve been in this forum for a while and I realize it might be bad form to do this since it traditionally doesn’t happen till 3:03 after lock but:

OH THAT’S BULLSHIT!! HOW??? WHO??? FUCK IT I’M DONE NOW, I’M GOING TO BED!!!!!

• Alexg85

Help me lock a SF for cash please? Middleton is worrying me with Greek likely playing. Is he still the best option? And i guess Bledsoe returns. Should I go low, Redick, Beasley C Lee or maybe Derozan, George?

• zpa1989

@ASitar said...

Sterling anyone?

why would u consider him with Bledsoe and ABC back?

• moped_jones

I have an uncomfortable amount of Jarrett Allen tonight. Thank God I’m only playing $0.25 games.

• kdubs81

@Alexg85 said...

Help me lock a SF for cash please? Middleton is worrying me with Greek likely playing. Is he still the best option?

Makes sense to move to PG13 for $100 more on DK

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

I think I am going to go Porzingis over AD tonight at one PF slot on FD. Will use Jrue Holiday instead.

• keephustlincuz

@dolphinkick182 said...

Now I’ve been in this forum for a while and I realize it might be bad form to do this since it traditionally doesn’t happen till 3:03 after lock but:

OH THAT’S BULLSHIT!! HOW??? WHO??? FUCK IT I’M DONE NOW, I’M GOING TO BED!!!!!

Hey.. come on. You are stealing my bit. You didn’t even do it right.

• DontTrustTheProcess

I do not like any of the Sixers tonight. they have been really bad lately. None of them are making any shots besides Simmons’s dunks because that’s all he knows how to do is Dunk. Miami good defense. I can see Whiteside getting a ton of boards. Plus, Whteiside has a history of going off against the Sixers.

• Alexg85

I’m wondering what makes NO #2 ranked against SF. Is it the glass cyclops swatting everything down in sight?

• tmarohl

Who is Josh Gray?

• nbahan

@Alexg85 said...

Help me lock a SF for cash please? Middleton is worrying me with Greek likely playing. Is he still the best option? And i guess Bledsoe returns. Should I go low, Redick, Beasley C Lee or maybe Derozan, George?

I’m riding George as a pivot. He’s been taking way more of a role in the offense of late and he tends to stay on when the first rotation hits and the 2nd unit comes in, giving him that many more chances. Not too mention, the Pelicans turn the ball over a lot and you can probably chalk him up for a couple extra steals. I like Reddick at his current price too, which would free up a lot of room to improve elsewhere.

• queensfinest

i have $3900 for my sf position on dk. cant find any decent options. anybody you guys think are worthy to play??

• dolphinkick182

@tmarohl said...

Who is Josh Gray?

John Gambadoro‏
    Verified account

Gambo987 Follow Follow Gambo987

More
    Suns will sign Tucson G-League point guard Josh Gray to a 10-day contract

• zpa1989

casspi minutes tonight with no west or iggy? or do they go to mccaw and young….Livingston also out…

• nbahan

@queensfinest said...

i have $3900 for my sf position on dk. cant find any decent options. anybody you guys think are worthy to play??

A punt on Carter? If he gets minutes, he will produce, but that’s a tough nut to crack. He does seem the type to want to show off whatever he has left in front of big boys on the block in the Warriors. Otherwise, maybe Cunningham pours it on in an effort to not lose all of his minutes when Mirotic shows up this weekend?

• moosedrool

Anyone have an idea on D’Angelo’s minutes tonight?

• Njsum1

@zigger77 said...

I like him, I played him last game and didnt love the minutes, I also didnt like that jameer played point over him for wayyyyyyyy too long. but now jameer is out. Im not sure if gentry trusts clark/mike james enough but I think he’ll have a few more ball handling responsibilities tonight.

Thanks…that’s kinda my thoughts as well

For some reason I’m liking Devin booker for 7600 on DK..no real reason to back it up…just a hunch

• queensfinest

@nbahan said...

A punt on Carter? If he gets minutes, he will produce, but that’s a tough nut to crack. He does seem the type to want to show off whatever he has left in front of big boys on the block in the Warriors. Otherwise, maybe Cunningham pours it on in an effort to not lose all of his minutes when Mirotic shows up this weekend?

cool. thanks for the advice. makes sense

• jhk1987

I’m playing a couple of minimum salary punts on DK counting on some blowouts. Guess which 2

• nbahan

@Njsum1 said...

Thanks…that’s kinda my thoughts as well

For some reason I’m liking Devin booker for 7600 on DK..no real reason to back it up…just a hunch

Probably just speaking due to his repeated awful play when I take him, but I’m about done with Booker. He can light it up with the best of them, but it’s just such a crap shoot for the Suns. I’m not spending any real salary on any member of the Suns. I just look to that team for value picks. Jackson is about the only thing I like now that Monroe is gone. Warren is decent when priced right too.

• DrFantanomics

Ian Clark or Rozier/”(player-popup #jaylen-brown)Jaylen Brown”:/players/jaylen-brown-35181?

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

@Alexg85 said...

I am moving to Donovan Mitchell off Middeton a bit. Utah against PHX isn’t bad. 6 point spread and 211 total. He’s 400 more on fd so a quick adjustment.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).