7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Toronto ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -13 ) at Sacramento ( 13 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@zpa1989 said...

casspi minutes tonight with no west or iggy? or do they go to mccaw and young….Livingston also out…

Quinn Cook will probably split backup PG minutes with McCaw. Damian Jones might get a few of DWest’s minutes at PF/C, he’s been lighting it up in G League. Have a hunch Warriors want to take a look at their options before the TD, they seem disappointed with Omri’s lack of 3-pt shooting since that’s the primary reason they signed him.

• tmarohl

Just saw a video of ABC warming up, looked fine.

• moosedrool

@jhk1987 said...

I’m playing a couple of minimum salary punts on DK counting on some blowouts. Guess which 2

• jhk1987

@moosedrool said...

Justin Jackson and Malcolm Delaney?

Minimum as in $3000 punts although I do have some Delaney

• DontTrustTheProcess

Ok call me stupid but did MOnroe get traded?

• jhk1987

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

He was bought out and signed with boston

• tmarohl

Bought out, will sign with Boston tomorrow if not claimed on waivers.

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

and if abc and bledsoe play then I will be adding a little more beasly into a few lu’s cause NY will need the points.

• manimal619

Batum/Rubio

DMD / Chriss?

• johnfoster8

Anybody like Ian Clark as a punt?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

@zpa1989 said…

Quinn Cook will probably split backup PG minutes with McCaw. Damian Jones might get a few of DWest’s minutes at PF/C, he’s been lighting it up in G League. Have a hunch Warriors want to take a look at their options before the TD, they seem disappointed with Omri’s lack of 3-pt shooting since that’s the primary reason they signed him.

I have been taking a look at Kevin Looney as well….But not sure I can make the justification to move down $300 from Jerami Grant

• byo34

Have $3900 on FD for Center.

I ask you all, Baynes or Brook revenge “I wasn’t crying it was dust” Lopez

• gaelicgirl

@RandysCrow said...

I have been taking a look at Kevin Looney as well….But not sure I can make the justification to move down $300 from Jerami Grant

I’d go with Grant, Looney seems to be used primarily for his D. As you probably know, since you follow GS!

• ASitar

Swaggy P a no?

• dolphinkick182

@tmarohl said...

Just saw a video of ABC warming up, looked fine.

• nyknick

kuzma or nance?

• dgballer

I think the Celtics just gave him a 5 million dollar contract but they didn’t have to give anything for him. I believe

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

If you were only going to take one player from OKC tonight would you rather have RWB or PG13?

• jwayne1976

I think it’s pretty tough to pay up for RWB or AD on DK tonight. The value is extremely hit or miss, and there’s a whole buncha’ underpriced goodness in the 6-9k range.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Yea omri is only shooting 50% from 3 lol

• 7klub06

Is RWB the stud to pay for?

• TeamTarek

guys is it 76ers first game against Miami this season?

• airjr990

Sampson vs McGee in 4th garbage time?

• DrFantanomics

@7klub06 said...

Is RWB the stud to pay for?

Yes very chalky, I see every analyst on twitter saying play him.

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

Swaggy P a no?

Not necessarily, as the backup SG spot is still a contest between McCaw and Swaggy. Their shooting percentages (44.1 and 44.4) are nearly identical, so it’s a tough call.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).