7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Toronto ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -13 ) at Sacramento ( 13 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• blackj414

Bledsoe kept me from cashing every 6 pm entry but I won 200 on the late slate to make up for it.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@blackj414 said...

Bledsoe kept me from cashing every 6 pm entry but I won 200 on the late slate to make up for it.

congrats!

• txdave41

After taking a break from DFS for 10 days, I gave it another shot. I came in last place in every fucking match thanks to Westbrook, Howard, TJ Warren and others being complete crap. Research is just a waste of time. I fucking hate DFS so much. Fuck this shit. Maybe I’ll take a 20 day break.

• superjon

@txdave41 said...

After taking a break from DFS for 10 days, I gave it another shot. I came in last place in every fucking match thanks to Westbrook, Howard, TJ Warren and others being complete crap. Research is just a waste of time. I fucking hate DFS so much. Fuck this shit. Maybe I’ll take a 20 day break.

Howard was an easy fade with Zeller back and being priced like it was still last week. I’ll have little to no Howard until he gets back down to the 8k range

• squidkill

@txdave41 said...

Wasn’t on any of those plays last night- you may need a week in the Rotoacademy. Maybe take a Noto course. You don’t have a basic grasp yet. GL

• DirkDigglerz

That Donovan Mitchell + Rubio stack that I said really worked great scored 320 with AD

• Arenas2Wall

Terry Rozier is a starter in this league.

• squidkill

@DirkDigglerz said...

That Donovan Mitchell + Rubio stack that I said really worked great scored 320 with AD

IF Rubio doesn’t get in foul trouble ohhhhh man

• DirkDigglerz

@squidkill said...

IF Rubio doesn’t get in foul trouble ohhhhh man

Worked both ways when Rubio got into foul trouble Donovan took off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).