7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Hill with Blesdoe out?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@IronMonkey415 said...

With my luck I’ll probably hit the Trae Young poop chart. This use to be a thing on the forum, not sure if it’s active.

Trae Young chart: 10/17/18- 12/28/18

It provided good times. Also some bad times. May it live in forum lore for it is gone now, forever.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Not 100% sure Osman/Barnes is better? Osman has to bust here eventually right? I don’t know. I have zero Osman. Barnes and Doncic are negatively correlated too, but that can probably be thrown out the window considering the state of the Mavs roster, but not necessarily.

I can fit anyone in that price range so Brunson is on my shortlist, Augustin is in there, Powell (I guess), any other suggestions?

• Benf15harp

@IronMonkey415 said...

With my luck I’ll probably hit the Trae Young poop chart. This use to be a thing on the forum, not sure if it’s active.

I created it.
    Then I killed it.
    Panda resurrected it.
    Then He killed it.
    Lmao

• draggin49

Can’t decide if this is the sato bounce back spot 🤔 the price is good

• DailyDonater

I have len projected for 100 points 1 rebound 200 turnovers in 10 mins before foulimg out

• Wooden_Bones

@DailyDonater said...

Porter in = no jeff green?

That’s the math I’m using.

• jess701

GL Ben GL Panda and all my fellow grinders

• kettab24

anyone going back to brunson? he’s got a good matchup

• zpa1989

what about dedmon or len?

• miggs6876

@SoreOnSunday said...

Nobody worried about Lens minutes? He’s basically played like 10 minutes a game recently when Dedmon goes out they are just playing Collins at C

I am not playing Len.

• Dolphins2016

Derozan or Trae Young?? , already got Aldridge locked in too

• tmarohl

Didn’t play the early slate, but it looks like has been unleashed.

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

GL Ben GL Panda and all my fellow grinders

GL Jess hope you take it down

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

I created it.
    Then I killed it.
    Panda resurrected it.
    Then He killed it.
    Lmao

So what you’re saying is… the life of the Trae chart…looks like the Trae chart.

• Njsum1

@draggin49 said...

Can’t decide if this is the sato bounce back spot 🤔 the price is good

Now follow me here, it’s complicated…I been crunching numbers

Here’s what I learned….when Sato starts to suck, and he’s burned you once or twice, and you start to ask yourself should I play him…the answer is…Yes! Never and I repeat, Never, go overboard..yet I’ve got 12 lineups tonight and I think he’s in 2. If he duds I don’t care, yet if that 50 burger pops up, I want a taste. Science baby, science

• terlingua

Bamba out per Bmon.

• Benf15harp

@Epignosis said...

So what you’re saying is… the life of the Trae chart…looks like the Trae chart.

LOL 🔥💩 for life

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@terlingua said...

Bamba out per Bmon.

So No Bamba?

• ASitar

Wayne Seldon?

• ASalvaro

Boban right now is giving Len a preview of what revenge is like

• mtdurham

@jjpk said...

Question for you guys: on a slate this size, how many of you look for entire games to cross off in order to prune your player pool? I rarely do it and think it might be hurting me when I build my pools.

obv you’re gonna need a MONSTER score to win tonight…. prob in the area code of 400….

so if im making 1-2 lineups any games with really bad macro factors id probably just look elsewhere…

but if you’re making a ton of lineups sometimes those games will command ridiculously low ownership… i mean i can tell you most people aren’t gonna have much exposure to miami/indiana and with good reason… but that doesnt mean a $4200 guy cant get 38 or a $6500 cant get 50 and be one of the big keys to the slate…

in general i dont really concern mysself too much with ownerhsip on a slate this big…im looking more for interesting game stacks, guys with MONSTER usage/minutes opportunity, exceedingly high total/pace games, etc

Basically you need a pretty darn good reason to play someone tonight… also i tend to stray from the stars and scrubs in this mode just because there are so many ways to combine upper/mid guys to get a great lineup.,.. id rather try to do that then hit hte scrub going for 40 and hope i also pair him with the stud who hits 78 and then try to nail all 6 pieces on a 10+ game slate… its too diffictult to hit it IMO and not worth all the busted lineups you will get chasing it on a slate of this size

• JSteele

@ASitar said...

Wayne Seldon?

I like him for GPP’s he’s got a good matchup and with LaVine back he will get overlooked because of the usage downgrade.

• draggin49

@Njsum1 said...

Now follow me here, it’s complicated…I been crunching numbers

Here’s what I learned….when Sato starts to suck, and he’s burned you once or twice, and you start to ask yourself should I play him…the answer is…Yes! Never and I repeat, Never, go overboard..yet I’ve got 12 lineups tonight and I think he’s in 2. If he duds I don’t care, yet if that 50 burger pops up, I want a taste. Science baby, science

scoot over , we on the sato death train

• tristanwolf

anyone rollin some jordan mcrae?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).