7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• emnj69

kurucs will be the dude you wish you played at almost min price book it

• hbomb57

Lebron out. Owner Collusion to sell walkup tickets to the game.

• electrichaz3

Lebron out obv. Argh

• JSteele

Sato just posterized Brook Lopez

• be47320

good got sato just POSTERIZED brolo

• moosedrool

@captainwacky said...

That’s pretty brutal for everyone that was on Bron = / I think I have like 11 percent which is still a good amount on FD

I saw a little snippet on Twitter around 6:30, so I took all my Bron out. I would have posted something but didn’t want to be wrong.

• Njsum1

@electrichaz3 said...

Lebron out obv. Argh

Think I might want some looney

• tmarohl

@hbomb57 said...

Lebron out. Owner Collusion to sell walkup tickets to the game.

Golden State probably doesn’t have any walk up tickets. They are sold out.

• P0key

Looney in my bron lu

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Interesting. I thought it was basically illegal to rest a player in a national TV game. I guess Lakers will just eat the fine or maybe I’m wrong.

Either way I now have way too much tinkering to do.

• hbomb57

@tmarohl said...

Golden State probably doesn’t have any walk up tickets. They are sold out

Yea so true what was I thinking….Guess some of the scalpers made some extra green.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Interesting. I thought it was basically illegal to rest a player in a national TV game. I guess Lakers will just eat the fine or maybe I’m wrong.

Either way I now have way too much tinkering to do.

100k fine minimum to rest a healthy player in a national tv game but maybe with LeBron coming back from injury and the fact that he’s LeBron they will get away with it?

• jjpk

I recommend getting off FD for your own sanity. No late swap is a killer, especially during “rest season.”

• jess701

who is better choice iguodala or brewer?

• JSteele

Chandler out, Zubac?

• zline34

Wtf was there any news on Lebron being questionable? That just cost me like $300. How does news always come out right after lock…..

• jcaldtime

@jess701 said...

Brewer with no Reddick against the Kings. he should be playing close to 30 minutes too

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

100k fine minimum to rest a healthy player in a national tv game but maybe with LeBron coming back from injury and the fact that he’s LeBron they will get away with it?

Nah, they probably realized they have to include Lebron in the AD trade :)

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jess701 said...

Really liked Iggy, because I thought he would get extra run on LeBron. Now I’m dialing back. Thinking Brewer may be the better play now. Not even close to 100% sure though.

• chronoxiong

Yahoo is the place to be at now guys. FD lost my interest with the low score drop gimmick. Lack of late swap. Lack of edge. The lineup buyers. All these things contributed to me being turned away. FD is gonna die like the lack of defense you see in the NBA now. Eventually, DK and Yahoo will be the new DFS kings. If you have Lebron on Yahoo, you can still pivot him out. He’s a PF there and not a SF. Or better yet if he’s your F position.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Again.
    This LBJ rest one minute after slate lock…. AGAIN…. right after ABC wasn’t available anymore…

This is happening way too often to think that there isn’t some kind of collusion to gain an edge.

Remember these superstars and teams have a huge entourage of sometimes shady characters… it could be dfs cash games, 5 figures H2Hs can add up quickly….

I know some people feels necessary to use usernames to protect privacy…. I insist it would be best to have transparency.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t see why anybody plays basketball on FD. I refuse to do so. The product is broken.

• HungryHungryHip

Kleber starting at center for Dallas? yuck

• zline34

Ugh Lebron in all my Isaac lineups. I’m filing a chargeback sick of this bs.

• DC2380

Now kemba wants to have a career game tonight…Mad I didn’t play enough Middleton

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).