Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 215
    2:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 245
    2:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    3:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Doesn’t give Houston the C they want in return, but if the trade was made early enough, Houston may be able to flip Burks/House for someone.

I am of the belief as of tonight that Minn will do just about anything possible to get DLo

True. Then flip Burks for Kyle O’Quinn…I have no idea how they expect to trade Capela and get a wing better than say Gordon and a C good enough to be worth acquiring. It makes more sense to get a 4 that can slide to C at times (Bjelica) and also continue to just play Tucker. Someone will probably get bought out to they can sign for the vet min. Like Faried last year.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Alright, I reluctantly concede that your argument was right all along. I do think they’ll get something great back for him, though, because Myers is a smart guy.

Exactly. It was brilliant of your GM to turn losing Durant for nothing, and losing the salary slot associated with him into a placeholder spot in DLo. He somehow managed to turn that into a sign and trade deal to keep the slot (DLO). GS has the financial resources that they don’t mind paying the tax. Maintaining that salary slot for them was the most important thing. They are one of a handful of teams in the league with owners that are willing to pay that steep tax.

If Durant leaves for nothing, that slot is gone. GS is still over the cap, and can’t sign anyone. The way the cap works, once you are over it, you can stay over it if you are willing to pay the tax, and you make trades for equal salaries.

• tmarohl

I’m in the minority of Bucks fans, but I still want Rose. Most Bucks fans think that we don’t need a point guard. I say we need a guy, no matter what position he plays, that can drive to the hole and get his own shot when Giannis is not on the floor. I think Rose fits that mold even if he is not the primary ball handler on the second unit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.