Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 215
    2:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 245
    2:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    3:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pick1979

Have 100% ball exposure , is the guy that has been playing most mins (even in blowouts) and in fast paced , high totals is a cash game and tourney play imo w low 30’s floor and 55 ceiling

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I figured I had to have Jrue in there…..took him a ton and he is sinking every team he is on. Pitiful 1st quarter from him.

• mr_papageorgio

I always pick wrong between Harden and Westbrook.

Go Chiefs!

• choppadown

I couldn’t bring myself to take Giannis today, went harden/RWB

• BBWC_10

@Pick1979 said...

Have 100% ball exposure , is the guy that has been playing most mins (even in blowouts) and in fast paced , high totals is a cash game and tourney play imo w low 30’s floor and 55 ceiling

Looks like a great pick so far, I wanted Booker and Russ(who is sucking) and Terrance Davis is my low priced guy so Ball wasn’t an option for me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Overtime

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Redick has absolutely destroyed me. Minimal amounts of Lopez isn’t helping. Waah.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Redick has absolutely destroyed me. Minimal amounts of Lopez isn’t helping. Waah.

Jrue destroyed my Yahoo lineup

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh snap, DK is running a massive $4 GPP tomorrow with a 500K pool and 100K to first…

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Oh snap, DK is running a massive $4 GPP tomorrow with a 500K pool and 100K to first…

Probably because everyone is calling out sick tomorrow

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Probably because everyone is calling out sick tomorrow

That and it’s the start of their micro millions week. I haven’t max entered anything since last NBA season. Can’t wait to do it again and lose it all.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

About time

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Jokic 80 burger

• raul214

dk down?

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Finnallly can max enter.

• casper

I never play B.lopez but he was priced way to low.Same with Hart.

• Pick1979

Okobo is basically a cuck who apparently just likes to watch on court (kind of like a Harris / Denver

Common for those guys to have less than .5 ppm

The best is Cucker or I mean tucker he just watches and is usually well liked for some reason

• Pick1979

Well I was definitely off Bro Lo today and will be every other day , but man what a game . I believe I have about 5-8% exposure

• Njsum1

@Pick1979 said...

Well I was definitely off Bro Lo today and will be every other day , but man what a game . I believe I have about 5-8% exposure

These guys know when they’re wildly underpriced and always deliver for no other reason than that. 🤷‍♂️

And in what quarter did JJ Redick get ejected? 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮😉

• feekdogg

Got BroLo and Harden right.
    Got the other 7 wrong. Fitting that today is Groundhog Day, this happens over and over.

• Pick1979

Bucks always seem to be up 18-25 at end of 3’rd Q

• Pick1979

I mean Lopez is bad but ya

He’s got 20 fantasy points not counting his blocks …which was my projection for him

Unfortunately he has 7 blocks lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

And in what quarter did JJ Redick get ejected? 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮😉

PMR: 119
    J. Harden 62.75 lock

T. Davis 18 lock

B. Ingram 48.25 lock

G. Antetokounmpo 61 lock

C. Boucher 12.25 lock

L. Ball 39 lock

J. Redick 0 lock

C. Hutchison 12.25 lock
    TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 253.5

• tmarohl

Brolo with 9 blocks so far and they missed a couple

• rang123

Does anyone here play on SuperDraft? What score should you target for each player?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.