Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 215
    2:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 245
    2:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    3:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BBWC_10

Who would think Brook is the guy that really broke this slate. Most of the studs are doing what they do so the slate came down to what 3/4 K guys would go off, I’m most mad about Josh Hart who I had in and out of my LU all day.

• BBWC_10

Zion has tired to a crawl… stuck on 9 rebounds, not involved in anything most of the 2nd half.

• Rolled

Ragingphillips and Mazwa again. They always seem to have similar lineups

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Rolled said...

Ragingphillips and Mazwa again. They always seem to have similar lineups

I think it’s pretty well known they work together in some fashion. Usually you don’t see one without the other nearby and they’ve had the same SE or cash line ups regularly in the past. Pretty sure they got raked over on the forums here in the past when one of them won a PGA millymaker a few years back. If I recall they had like the exact same player pool and exposure levels, yet had zero overlap, which is incredibly difficult.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Had a real good chance to take 1st in the Fadeaway on FD. Was up to 4th but the blowout got too big and Davis got pulled and Boucher stayed in. Now the Boucher teams passed me and dropped to 9th. Think November was the last good sweat I had and i forgot what it felt like lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Had a real good chance to take 1st in the Fadeaway on FD. Was up to 4th but the blowout got too big and Davis got pulled and Boucher stayed in. Now the Boucher teams passed me and dropped to 9th. Think November was the last good sweat I had and i forgot what it felt like lol

Finished 31 points from 100K with a 0 from JJ Redick on DK. Luckily I didn’t have the $100 to get to Hart in that line up or I’d be crying right now. Instead it’s a moral victory. Sort of.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Finished 31 points from 100K with a 0 from JJ Redick on DK. Luckily I didn’t have the $100 to get to Hart in that line up or I’d be crying right now. Instead it’s a moral victory. Sort of.

Yeah momentum to carry into that $4 tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. I had 50% Rubio on FD so surprised I did as good as i did. I left my injury tag suggestion in HQ thread also so maybe they can get that added. I know they have the situation room article but sure would nice for the people who do everything in HQ to be able to quickly see potential injury situations. I know cruncher has the little medical cross symbol so even something as simple as that would nice

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Ah, just noticed Captainwacky finished 5th on DK, while imagining all the places I could have finished if JJ made a shot or two. Made the sweet pivot to Carter from Okobo. The stuff of champions.

Well done.

• telestraightshooter

Davis!
    Bobby Boucher!

I finished 1st today!

• $.25 showdown w /24 others vs 9.k entries

Paid 300 to 1!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Ah, just noticed Captainwacky finished 5th on DK, while imagining all the places I could have finished if JJ made a shot or two. Made the sweet pivot to Carter from Okobo. The stuff of champions.

Well done.

Crazy the drop off in money from 1st to 5th. How does Redick get 0 Fpts? Did he not play?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Crazy the drop off in money from 1st to 5th. How does Redick get 0 Fpts? Did he not play?

He played only 14 minutes, shot 0-3 I believe, zero to’s, zero peripherals. Quality stuff.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

He played only 14 minutes, shot 0-3 I believe, zero to’s, zero peripherals. Quality stuff.

That’s got be his first 0 right? He usually at least scores a bucket I imagine

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

That’s got be his first 0 right? He usually at least scores a bucket I imagine

Yeah, had only 3 earlier this season against the Rockets, but also had 31 against them too. Averaged 21.6 DK points over his last 5 games.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

I think it’s pretty well known they work together in some fashion. Usually you don’t see one without the other nearby and they’ve had the same SE or cash line ups regularly in the past. Pretty sure they got raked over on the forums here in the past when one of them won a PGA millymaker a few years back. If I recall they had like the exact same player pool and exposure levels, yet had zero overlap, which is incredibly difficult.

Isn’t that against the rules? Remember, they took prize money away from the bachelor.

• captainwacky

Russell Westbrook ๐Ÿ˜” no complaints overall though, Iโ€™ve been ice cold and Iโ€™ll take the good day on both sites

• Penguin3200

Congrats guys. I got bit by the redick and rose. Hopefully the football showdown lottery finds my numbers!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

Isn’t that against the rules? Remember, they took prize money away from the bachelor.

Now it is. Don’t recall the exact rules back then as far as circumventing. It wasn’t allowed, but the language may be different. Not sure, but I think they were investigated and cleared. Bachelor situation was a bit more damning with how they split the QB’s, and even more so the amount of social media posts/evidence that the woman who actually won was not a fan of fantasy sports/football.

• gaelicgirl

NFL is finally over

So the Rockets are shopping Capela? Surprising

• tmarohl

Can someone please explain to me the logic in the Rockets trying to trade Capela for a quality wing player? Capela is the third best player on their team.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

NFL is finally over

So the Rockets are shopping Capela? Surprising

Yeah, but now they have XFL contests posted.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, but now they have XFL contests posted.

Hopefully they won’t siphon as much prize money away from NBA as NFL did…some of the Sunday contests were ridiculously small

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Can someone please explain to me the logic in the Rockets trying to trade Capela for a quality wing player? Capela is the third best player on their team.

Nope

• tmarohl

GG

Marc Stein
    @TheSteinLine
    ยท
    11m
    Many thought the Warriors would wait until draft time to seriously ponder moving D’Angelo Russell, but sources say they are listening to pitches — with no secret Minnesota wants D-Lo badly. Golden State is widely expected to trade Alec Burks and/or Glenn Robinson III this week

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

GG

Marc Stein
    @TheSteinLine
    ยท
    11m
    Many thought the Warriors would wait until draft time to seriously ponder moving D’Angelo Russell, but sources say they are listening to pitches — with no secret Minnesota wants D-Lo badly. Golden State is widely expected to trade Alec Burks and/or Glenn Robinson III this week

I’d be surprised if they moved DLo before the draft. Why would they? It’s not like they’re trying to make the playoffs. I’m totally expecting them to move Burks and GR3, though.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’d be surprised if they moved DLo before the draft. Why would they? It’s not like they’re trying to make the playoffs. I’m totally expecting them to move Burks and GR3, though.

You know I will owe you a case of I believe Heineken if he is not moved :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler