• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) — T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) — T: 240.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

@Pandamonious said...

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) — T: 240.5

I was just about to say how insane this total is and that I should just game stack it… and then I looked up the total for the LAC/BKN game and saw it’s currently sitting at 246.5!!! I can’t personally but does anyone remember a game with higher projected total than that?

• gaelicgirl

@jdtrey said...

I was just about to say how insane this total is and that I should just game stack it… and then I looked up the total for the LAC/BKN game and saw it’s currently sitting at 246.5!!! I can’t personally but does anyone remember a game with higher projected total than that?

I can’t remember one

We’ve seen some absurd game totals this season

• bigluu66

I’m pretty new still but I wanna be great so if it was me I’ll most likely stack lac/bkn game and pieces from other games am I close or what would you do

• tmarohl

I would just play Westbrook and Dame, and figure out the other piecesl

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

I would just play Westbrook and Dame, and figure out the other piecesl

Just made a lineup on fd with WB dame pg and Durant that I can’t possibly see myself really playing tomorrow but Little can do it again right? Haha

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Just made a lineup on fd with WB dame pg and Durant that I can’t possibly see myself really playing tomorrow but Little can do it again right? Haha

You are one of the only guys talking sense, big world picture, so you have that going for you for the young dude that you are. Proud of you! Even though your avatar is older than you :)

• Brendan239

Kevin Looney chalk? PG13 gonna eat and can Jingles finally get 35 FD points?

• WildFireXXI

I’m just going to load in pg13/kawhi and go from there. Covington if he gets 35+ minutes could pay off tonight for cheap

Safe to assume Detroit doesn’t play tonight?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

can Jingles finally get 35 FD points?

Are Conley and Clarkson out?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@WildFireXXI said...

Safe to assume Detroit doesn’t play tonight?

Pistons-Jazz expected to be played Tuesday. https://t.co/VeQcQaruKY

• monarch

I like Reggie at 5k. He probably benefits from the game environment more than his teammates IMO. He can get to 7x in a variety of ways here. I will have to look at popcorn to get a better understanding of his minutes to be sure.

• Alvance83

I have never been involved in a late scratch slate on dk, do they have a standard procedure to deal with it?

Jackson was my first thought tonight. Also liking baynes if I think he gets 25 min+

Can’t believe I just typed both those names🤦🏻‍♂️

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Are Conley and Clarkson out?

No, but he should still get 25 min vs Det @ $4500. It’s either him or J Jackson

• frugal

@Alvance83 said...

I have never been involved in a late scratch slate on dk, do they have a standard procedure to deal with it?

Jackson was my first thought tonight. Also liking baynes if I think he gets 25 min+

Can’t believe I just typed both those names🤦🏻‍♂️

I can only remember a couple times where things happened like last night, the biggest uproar was the leaky roof game. IIRC they had a free role. One time Yahoo had a Kevin Love free role for a game he started and played like 2 minutes. Last night was inexcusable from the Pistons perspective, but I doubt DK is going to do anything. I have a lineup with Barton in it which still got 282 and a better than min cash (but oh what could have been).

• Brendan239

Putting Bacon and Birch in a few LUs.

• Ace15

Locking in PG13. That’s where I’m starting.

• bazerko

Kevon Looney will not be chalk.

• scorer79

Is it just me or does Terrence Davis get to 19 FDP and just stops playing?

• ripking

Is Deandre gonna get 30 minutes playing against his old team in the clippers?

• scorer79

@monarch said...

I like Reggie at 5k. He probably benefits from the game environment more than his teammates IMO. He can get to 7x in a variety of ways here. I will have to look at popcorn to get a better understanding of his minutes to be sure.

In the old world, I would say it’s best to lock in Lou as they’ll need his shooting to keep up with the Nets, but now it seems like he will never become a productive player with this team.

They should just trade him and move on. Lots of teams could use a bonafide bench scorer.

• bazerko

There are a lot of overpriced players on FD today. I think that the totals and game environments are going to be enticing, but I think one or two of these high priced guys are going to hit the 60s today.

• frugal

@bazerko said...

Kevon Looney will not be chalk.

You sure about that? Typically I’d agree. But with Wiseman already out, if Dray and Paschall also get ruled out the only other big they have is Chriss and I imagine both would see near 30 minutes unless you think Oubre or Wiggins would see significant time at C at where Tristan Thompson might get 20+ boards.

EDIT: NM, Both Green and Paschall are likely. Hard pass on Looney.

• Golfnut04240

If DK was going to issue a net-zero refund from last night, they have yet to do so. Awful!

• bazerko

Yup, FD hasn’t issued me a refund yet either. Hopefully it comes through at some point today.

• Ricolasvegas

Will the Nets Big 3 all play today ? Dont really like playing them when they are all in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).