RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) — T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) — T: 240.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

@Brendan239 said...

I have a funny feeling about Wiggins. I have him in 2/7. Just for the fact that he could pop off for 45 FD points at 4% at a position filled with “better” options.

I’m playing Aaron Wiggins in CBB classic tonight.

#support
    ~

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Nassir Little (knee) a game-time decision Tuesday.

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Nassir Little (knee) a game-time decision Tuesday.

No Little in my lineups.

Status note: If Nicolas Batum is out again, I may punt with Patrick Patterson.
    ~

• rstylz

Is Little a trap if he plays? Anyone watch the last game?

1 good game in his whole career…….

• Durantdagoat

@ifthethunder said...

No Little in my lineups.

~

Batum is back tonight

• Wooden_Bones

@ifthethunder said...

No Little in my lineups.

~

Batum is playing tonight.

• choppadown

Anyone playing Joe Harris? got him in a couple places but tough to see him getting there with the big 3 in.

• Bigb1485

@rstylz said...

Is Little a trap if he plays? Anyone watch the last game?

1 good game in his whole career…….

I think he’s like a .54 fppm guy and the blazers got blown out, so he’s a hard pass for me.

I’m mostly fading the Orlando players too..feeling a blowout

• frugal

@ifthethunder said...

No Little in my lineups.

~

Yeah, I took him out as well.

• ifthethunder

@Durantdagoat said...

Batum is back tonight

T.Y. Rewiring now.

P.S. Rewiring is tough. Still got 19 minutes tho.
    ~

• choppadown

@Wooden_Bones said...

Batum is playing tonight.

Changed out PatPat everywhere.

• Brendan239

Did you guys who are interested with Little see who he was on the court with and his usage during that time?

• chickenmanE

anyone like boucher?

• LetsCash

How do you not fade KD on FD? He will be the best player on the floor in the game with the highest scoring total projection, but he 11.2.

I just don’t see a path with him in you lineup

• frugal

Taking forever tonight. I want to punt SF on DK in a couple and just don’t like any of the options. Sucks as I don’t want to rework some other things.

• mdalb

Need a 3500 sg on FD. Scrapping bottom of barrel. Have A holiday but thinking ng of swapping to Nesmith with smart out.

• ifthethunder

I hate it, but Gary Clark is starting. Makes rewiring easier, so I have to do it. Haven’t even got to readjusting my NHL lineups yet.

P.S. Deni Avdija is another PF punt who is starting tonight. I only roll with 3 lineups, will mix and match.
    ~

• rstylz

@chickenmanE said...

anyone like boucher?

Personally No. Birch and Vuc are to big for him.

Although he has had a couple smashes this yearin bad match ups.

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

Did you guys who are interested with Little see who he was on the court with and his usage during that time?

He played 30 minutes. A repeat performance is a one in a million thing here, but he’s 3.1K and if he starts should see good minutes again.

• Durantdagoat

You think Garry clark is getting more fpts than Ennis I don’t think so

• Yeoman

@ifthethunder said...

Deni Avdija is another PF punt who is starting tonight.

That’s one mistake I’m not going to make twice. Avdija can’t be played if Westbrook is in.

• rotohodor44

Im waiting to see Troy Brown Jr usage again for WAS….. supposed to have returned on Sunday but was a DNP.

• frugal

@Durantdagoat said...

His most recent start for Gordon, he had a 7X game playing 35 minutes. Ennis starts every night and doesn’t do much.

• Supersharpie

Better GPP play on DK:

George or Westbrook?

• ifthethunder

@Durantdagoat said...

Does Ennis rhyme with penis? People are wondering.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).