• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) — T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) — T: 240.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I’m way behind today again, and just catching up. Couldn’t play the main slate, which is fine, because tonight is only about one thing..

That Brad Wanamaker revenge.

I 100% apologize if this has been mentioned already.

oh, sumbitch. Wanamaker seems like the dude who would exact it hard, too.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Vucevic is always an awful play. The worst.

My favorite NBA player ever.

• ifthethunder

@Ace15 said...

I loaded up on Boucher and Robert Williams. What could go wrong?

1.21 Gigawatts of TimeLord?
    ~

• marvalgames

@Pandamonious said...

In GPP’s?!

What did I miss?

Vucevic is always an awful play. The worst.

Price is down. Usage without gordon is up

• monarch

I think the Wiz might blow POR out. Might not happen early but like midway through the third quarter.

• jdtrey

@Pandamonious said...

I’m way behind today again, and just catching up. Couldn’t play the main slate, which is fine, because tonight is only about one thing..

That Brad Wanamaker revenge.

I 100% apologize if this has been mentioned already.

Right there with you .. rolling with 7/9’s of the dummy lineup I made last night on FD and barely had time to make a few quick edits on DK thanks to work! Glad I didn’t reserve my usual 150 entries in the nickel on FD today!

@ImADonk You can still fix a bunch of if not all of those lineups in HQ before the next game locks, just download your live csv from FD and upload to the rebuild section on HQ and you should be able to salvage a bunch of those lineups.

• frugal

Little in/out only affects Melo or maybe Hood. No real reason to try and shove guys in at this point if you didn’t love them before.

• monarch

Wiz-POR could blow out. BKN trio split the work plus the Clippers are slow and Curry and Tatum go nuts then Jordan Clarkson rips off 45 at 5.8k after several let down games.

• Pandamonious

@Epignosis said...

My favorite NBA player ever.

Vuc is fine usually for SE or 3-max in smaller type tourneys, especially with higher buy-ins, because the floor is so good, and he does usually get you near or at or just above that 50. In large field 150 max stuff though he just usually doesn’t give you the ceiling/upside to take one down. The problem is usually the price to ceiling situation basically. I ultimately edited my post once I saw the discount in price. I understand it more. I’d still never, ever want to be on chalk Vuc.

• Jeddy3

Vuc 45% owned in $5SE is nuts. Come in foul trouble!!

• monarch

@frugal said...

Little in/out only affects Melo or maybe Hood. No real reason to try and shove guys in at this point if you didn’t love them before.

It has to help Harry Giles III

• nerman

Of course Fournier comes out with 11 pts, a board and a block in the first 3 minutes….the game AFTER I play him.

• LetsCash

Fournier is looking like the play from the early game

• NarrowJ

Whats with the -2.5 line on BOS / GS? Seems too easy, which is why I will toss a large bet at it and lose lol.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

Right there with you .. rolling with 7/9’s of the dummy lineup I made last night on FD and barely had time to make a few quick edits on DK thanks to work! Glad I didn’t reserve my usual 150 entries in the nickel on FD today!

@ImADonk You can still fix a bunch of if not all of those lineups in HQ before the next game locks, just download your live csv from FD and upload to the rebuild section on HQ and you should be able to salvage a bunch of those lineups.

Ok I did that but it justs keeps rebuilding the 2 LUs I have imported as a train. How do I get it to run 150 from the rebuild section? This is awful man

• monarch

Not sure what Nick Nurse is doing.

Last game they put FVV on Fournier and erased him. Tonight he is defending Cole Anthony and Lowry/Powell are trading off on Fournier and then they are doubling Vucevic and leaving Fournier open.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

oh, sumbitch. Wanamaker seems like the dude who would exact it hard, too.

Oh, he’s ruthless for sure. He’s gonna “wanna make” them regret letting him go to sign Teague.

• Pandamonious

@ImADonk11 said...

Ok I did that but it justs keeps rebuilding the 2 LUs I have imported as a train. How do I get it to run 150 from the rebuild section? This is awful man

I would help, but I have no idea either. I’ve done that before myself, and couldn’t figure it out. My how many ever line ups would show up as 1 line up and only edit the one. It’s painful. Hopefully someone can help you, and I can learn too.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Vuc is fine usually for SE or 3-max in smaller type tourneys, especially with higher buy-ins, because the floor is so good, and he does usually get you near or at or just above that 50. In large field 150 max stuff though he just usually doesn’t give you the ceiling/upside to take one down. The problem is usually the price to ceiling situation basically. I ultimately edited my post once I saw the discount in price. I understand it more. I’d still never, ever want to be on chalk Vuc.

I’m all in tonight. My wife is from Orlando and we’re hapless Magic fans

For DFS purposes, I like that he rarely lets you down. He’s out there unceremoniously getting things done.

• jdtrey

@ImADonk11 said...

I can’t get it to come up right now because I only have a single entry in the slate so I’m going off memory but if iirc I had to check the box to allow it to forego the percentages I had set or it wouldn’t give me new lineups, there may be something else I’m missing but I can’t remember off the top of my head. Maybe Panda or Irrigator or someone knows.

• Brendan239

Does anyone else’s FD late slate feel chalky but look really good? Start over?

• Codyveo

Melo or Harris?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@LetsCash said...

Fournier is looking like the play from the early game

Started with 33% and whittled that down to none.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Jordan Clarkson rips off 45 at 5.8k after several let down games.

Now you are starting to sound like Brendan

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Codyveo said...

Melo or Harris?

Melo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).