RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) — T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) — T: 240.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Theguy49503

@bazerko said...

Yup, FD hasn’t issued me a refund yet either. Hopefully it comes through at some point today.

I talked to someone via chat and they said they would be doing some type of credit

• WildFireXXI

@frugal said...

You sure about that? Typically I’d agree. But with Wiseman already out, if Dray and Paschall also get ruled out the only other big they have is Chriss and I imagine both would see near 30 minutes unless you think Oubre or Wiggins would see significant time at C at where Tristan Thompson might get 20+ boards.

EDIT: NM, Both Green and Paschall are likely. Hard pass on Looney.

Chriss is still injured for the season. Looney is their only big

• superjon

I know we don’t love playing him, but Vuc is way too cheap.

• bazerko

How are the Celtics only -2.5 point favourites against GS?? They could easily win this game by double digits.

• frugal

@WildFireXXI said...

Chriss is still injured for the season. Looney is their only big

Green and Paschall will both play small ball C minutes, Looney most likely will see < 25 minutes.

• Ricolasvegas

Kanter is $6900 on DK, any reason to think he wont cant get 20 rebounds tonight vs Wash barring foul trouble ?

• monarch

@Ricolasvegas said...

Kanter is $6900 on DK, any reason to think he wont cant get 20 rebounds tonight vs Wash barring foul trouble ?

Ill take the under on that Rico. Far, far better chance he gets run off the floor IMO than collects 20 rebounds. Especially if he gets caught defending Mo Wagner and Davis Bertans near half court.

• ifthethunder

@jdtrey said...

Just made a lineup on fd with WB dame pg and Durant that I can’t possibly see myself really playing tomorrow but Little can do it again right? Haha

We just need a Malik Monk or three.
    ~

• frugal

@monarch said...

Ill take the under on that Rico. Far, far better chance he gets run off the floor IMO than collects 20 rebounds. Especially if he gets caught defending Mo Wagner and Davis Bertans near half court.

Yeah…WAS is really, really bad in the middle. They’re top 10 in overall opp rebounding, offering the 3rd most to Cs, and offer the highest opponent FG% at the rim and 2nd highest in the paint.

• bazerko

So the NBA is trying to have an All-Star on March 7th?! Ok. Seems irresponsible…

• Ricolasvegas

@monarch said...

Have interest in Mo Wagner @ $3800 then Monarch ?

• got9forya

Are we calling Little’s run last game a 1 off I mean he is seeing minutes?

• monarch

@Ricolasvegas said...

Have interest in Mo Wagner @ $3800 then Monarch ?

I do. I have interest in Kanter as well but I see a chance where the game gets really fast and after a usual hot Kanter start he becomes just okay. Roco can play center in the second half in this game for example. The Wizards are sneaky in getting the opponent to play the way they want to play. Still like Kanter though.

• maddysdaddy0914

If GS goes small does that keep Thiess off the floor or help his mins?

• Ricolasvegas

How is WestGoat only $9100 on DK ? Thinking about locking him in

• dominicanpapi

@Ricolasvegas said...

Will the Nets Big 3 all play today ? Dont really like playing them when they are all in.

I think whoever isn’t being guarded by George or Leonard will be the one that pops off. That’s probably Irving in this case.

• BiGtIGeRs

@superjon said...

I know we don’t love playing him, but Vuc is way too cheap.

Also will be 40% plus owned gotta go with the field

• BiGtIGeRs

@Ricolasvegas said...

How is WestGoat only $9100 on DK ? Thinking about locking him in

Lillard only 10,700 on dk and can easily score 90

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

Who’s the chalk value plays that’s going to fail tonight? Sunday was Tony Bradley, yesterday was Jaxson Hayes.

Candidates:
    Nassir Little, Gary Clark, Khem Birch, Kevin Looney.

• fleishmo6

Add A Holiday on FD, min price

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

You sure about that? Typically I’d agree. But with Wiseman already out, if Dray and Paschall also get ruled out the only other big they have is Chriss and I imagine both would see near 30 minutes unless you think Oubre or Wiggins would see significant time at C at where Tristan Thompson might get 20+ boards.

EDIT: NM, Both Green and Paschall are likely. Hard pass on Looney.

Chriss has a broken leg or something, so he is out for the year.

• Herf

Jerami Grant with 44 DK against Utah last go around. Might be worth a shot at $7k. Vuc and Gobert both look good for C and possibly play both on DK. Brogdon should be a solid play as well. Hopefully the Det @ Ut game isn’t postponed.

• tmarohl

Anyone get paid by DK for last night yet?

• NarrowJ

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Lillard only 10,700 on dk and can easily score 90

10,700 is the highest I can ever remember him being, he’s scored under 50 fp in 2 of his last 3, is on a B2B and idk about “easily” hitting 90 as he’s only done that 1 time in 634 games spanning his 10 year career (and needed a career high 61 real points to do it).

• Theguy49503

@tmarohl said...

Anyone get paid by FD or DK for last night yet?

Nope, was told would receive some type of credit via a chat I had this morning

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).