• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) — T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) — T: 240.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Wooden_Bones

@BiGtIGeRs said...

if the game stays close curry could have a 70 burger

Nah, run it back with the Wanamaker revenge game!

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

if the game stays close curry could have a 70 burger

I know Vegas says the game should be close, but I have a hard time seeing GS staying in this one. My gut tells me to stay away from everything in this game. If it is close though, it will probably be some combination of Curry/Wiggins or Curry/Oubre that is doing the damage.

• maddysdaddy0914

Fanduel refund has been issued

• frugal

@monarch said...

Toronto generally does a good job accounting for Vuc. They have Baynes, they give him help and then they threw that 2-3 zone at them with Yuta and Boucher that gave ORL trouble. Decent floor for Vuc though.

Yeah…the more I look at that matchup the more I like Baynes over Vuc as a value play.

• feekdogg

Kemba seems like a really stupid play, but I like doing stupid things, so…

• NarrowJ

Melton needs both (a) Allen OUT and (b) blowout in order to get 27-30 minutes like he has in the past 2, right? Or do we think he’s good in a competitive game so long as Allen is still out? The game flows indicate he is finishing every quarter and not just mop up duty, but its still has risk imo even if Allen is still out.

• Golfnut04240

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Fanduel refund has been issued

I’m still waiting on DK for whatever they’re going to do.

• NarrowJ

@feekdogg said...

Kemba seems like a really stupid play, but I like doing stupid things, so…

Yeah, the other day Stevens was quoted as saying he would not top 30 minutes “anytime soon”. I see no reason to play him, even in tournaments (speaking DK, he’s 6700 there).

• feekdogg

@NarrowJ said...

Yeah, the other day Stevens was quoted as saying he would not top 30 minutes “anytime soon”. I see no reason to play him, even in tournaments (speaking DK, he’s 6700 there).

He’s 5700 on FD and has played 27 and 28 mins. in the last two. I’m at least thinking about it.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Vuc went down $500 in price and has the same matchup where he put up 45.5 DK points, while shooting only 5/18

Yeah don’t get that one 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

You think Little is going to be chalk or something? Might throw him in one, but that seems kind of like a fish play to me.

He’s 3100, and in the best possible matchup he can get coming off a monster performance. It’s like one of those things where if they give him minutes, he should at least pay off that 3100, with like 18 DK points.

Yet were yesterday’s minutes a result of the blowout and him playing well, or does stotts who’s unpredictable give him 14 like the competitive game before? I’ll have more than 1 share, yet not going overboard.

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

He’s 3100, and in the best possible matchup he can get coming off a monster performance. It’s like one of those things where if they give him minutes, he should at least pay off that 3100, with like 18 DK points.

Yet were yesterday’s minutes a result of the blowout and him playing well, or does stotts who’s unpredictable give him 14 like the competitive game before? I’ll have more than 1 share, yet not going overboard.

Nasir little questionable…lmao

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Thinking about it a little more, he did actually start the game. Nothing to say that the same thing couldn’t happen tonight, Washington is getting healthy so we could have a repeat.

• IT4MVP

Melton b2b smash games. Can he keep it up? He’s getting the minutes

• BiGtIGeRs

@Njsum1 said...

Out of 30 lineups I got 3 littles, definitely a fish play but you piranhas go-ahead and eat.

• NarrowJ

@IT4MVP said...

Was trying to figure out if that was because the games weren’t competitive. If Allen is back, he’s a bit thinner of a play imo.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Thinking about it a little more, he did actually start the game. Nothing to say that the same thing couldn’t happen tonight, Washington is getting healthy so we could have a repeat.

He’s questionable now..haha

• scorer79

@monarch said...

Toronto generally does a good job accounting for Vuc. They have Baynes, they give him help and then they threw that 2-3 zone at them with Yuta and Boucher that gave ORL trouble. Decent floor for Vuc though.

I still like Yuta until he’s over 4500 unless Powell plays and starts

• Njsum1

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Out of 30 lineups I got 3 littles, definitely a fish play but you piranhas go-ahead and eat.

Sounds about right…I’ll have him in like 2/8. Definitely could be a fish play.

might be moot anyway, as he’s now questionable. Mid day downgrades aren’t a great sign for a players availability.

• Njsum1

@scorer79 said...

I still like Yuta until he’s over 4500 unless Powell plays and starts

Eh, yuta got lucky to get there last game. I had a bunch. Hyper efficient shooting, and like 3 blocks/steals. Seemed like Bembry got some of his minutes.

• monarch

I count ten “bodies” if Little sits. Blazers are a team to keep an eye on if someone were to get popped tonight. We have seen crazier.

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

Pistons-Jazz expected to be played Tuesday. https://t.co/VeQcQaruKY

^@%#$#! test in question was reportedly a false positive for the Pistons.

Hey NBA – what was the PCR cycle count?!
    did the guava fruit test positive too?

bastards!

/rant

• jdtrey

Jonas Valanciunas (health and safety protocols) and Grayson Allen (health and safety protocols) will remain sidelined for Tuesday’s game in Indiana.

• superjon

@IT4MVP said...

Was only planning on playing 1 lineup, but had to reserve a second.

If I do end up playing Melton, I’ll probably duplicate it and play Tyus in the other.

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

I count ten “bodies” if Little sits. Blazers are a team to keep an eye on if someone were to get popped tonight. We have seen crazier.

Yeah I took a look at the depth chart. They are probably going to play 8 guys: Lillard, Simons, Trent, Hood, Anthony, Kanter, Giles, Covington.

The other 2 players are fringe players. If Little is out, Rodney Hood would be very interesting on FD. The reason I say that is b/c I feel like most folks will either pay up for Harden or Beal, and go with a value play (Lamb, Ross). Hood is 4K, it’s a cheap player to stack in a game with a high total. Would probably play 25-30 minutes in this case.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).