Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• DFSNewbie

Luol Deng ownership tonight if Wade is out: 90%

• RatedDAL

McBob chasing points regardless of who’s out for Miami?

• DFSNewbie

Keep in mind the Wizards are playing 3rd game in 3 nights

• AidenTheEnemy

@DFSNewbie said...

Keep in mind the Wizards are playing 3rd game in 3 nights

3 games in 3 nights scheduling in the NBA seems pretty crazy.

• Bellest

@AidenTheEnemy said...

3 games in 3 nights scheduling in the NBA seems pretty crazy.

Their scheduling is definitely suspect, a 3 game slate followed by 14 games and now a 4 game slate, not very balanced…

• bluesunday1287

Only 1 GPP lineup for me tonight. I do much better with larger slates. Finished With 385.70 last night good enough to finish in the top 40 again. Hopefully I’ll eventually take one down!

• dp33071

It was actually suppose to be only 2 games on Thursday, but the Wizards game was added on Thursday because it was postponed early this year due to the snow storm. Still think they could have scheduled that game on a different date so the Wizards don’t have to play 3 days in a row, that’s brutal.

• dp33071

Damn, 385.70 is impressive and only got you in the top 40? That’s rough

• antzilla810

I had a 392 and came in 29th in the FD shot.

• bluesunday1287

Unfortunately I finished 31st with my score.. In the “Swat”. I finished 10th in the “Swat” before all star weekend. I typically stick with the 100K Swats, low risk 1.00 GPP

• santwi22

Would Andrew Bogut be a good punt option going against DJ?

• dp33071

Quick question to those that play on yahoo, I just started playing there and I use the X5, X6 salary tactic when making rosters but yahoo has players priced as dollar amounts, $10, $15, $35. etc. How do you apply the 5X and X6 method to those type of prices? Any input would be helpful.

• RatedDAL

I really don’t see why Washington couldn’t have been scheduled Wednesday. Wiz now with 3 games in a row and Utah traveled cross country after the game. Maybe the NBA thought a 2 game DFS slate just wasn’t enough for Thursday.

• tmspriggs

@dp33071 said...

Quick question to those that play on yahoo, I just started playing there and I use the X5, X6 salary tactic when making rosters but yahoo has players priced as dollar amounts, $10, $15, $35. etc. How do you apply the 5X and X6 method to those type of prices? Any input would be helpful.

Maybe some somewhere between 1.25 to 1.5 for 250-300? Pricing is weird there so it is really hard to use this type of system. I usually want my 10-12 dollar players to get over 20.

• Fazool

@santwi22 said...

Would Andrew Bogut be a good punt option going against DJ?

Everytime i roster Bogut he does absolutley nothing, use at your own risk!

• esamuel58

I think his ownership will be 75% or more even if Wade plays tonight. There is not much value on this 4 game slate and he just put up 50+ points with a price @ $5000.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@dp33071 said...

I don’t find it helpful to think in those terms there. Ordinarily, I am only taking cheap players ($10-$15) if I am confident they will accumulate points in the mid 20s-low 30s. If I take a mid-range or high-dollar player, I expect him to score points equal or exceeding his dollar amount. That’s what it boils down to for me.

• dp33071

Thanks for the information guys

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Although I should add for clarity that for a $16-$25 player, I’m looking for 30-40 points at least.

Not that I’ve been getting those values recently or anything.

• al3b3d3v

@esamuel58 said...

I think his ownership will be 75% or more even if Wade plays tonight. There is not much value on this 4 game slate and he just put up 50+ points with a price @ $5000.

there is tons of value if you know where to look i can roster 4 guys at min price that will see close to 30 mins

• Craigg13

@al3b3d3v said...

there is tons of value if you know where to look i can roster 4 guys at min price that will see close to 30 mins

MIA

• WuChef1986

GODSIDE

• WuChef1986

NENE OUT .ALL THE kEIFF BOWLS

• janetwinsbones

I would play a lineup of 7 heat players if I was allowed

• GhostaVeli8701

@WuChef1986 said...

NENE OUT .ALL THE kEIFF BOWLS

Absolutely. Keiff will be the only guy NOT running on fumes tonight for the Wiz.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).