NBA FORUM

Comments

• Orobouros

NBA 2/20

• Orobouros

Short slate. Westbrook’s back. Looking like a night to go for balnace.

• wmonighe

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

All right, guys, Durant or LeBron? Since LeBron is a little cheaper on FD and Westbrook may steal some touches away from Durant, I’m leaning towards LeBron at the moment.

• jhans24

Westbrook 9k on DK. No chance of putting him in a LU today.

I’ll be going LBJ today.

• rebkell

@wmonighe said…

All right, guys, Durant or LeBron? Since LeBron is a little cheaper on FD and Westbrook may steal some touches away from Durant, I’m leaning towards LeBron at the moment.

You’re probably right, it’s amazing what the Thunder have done as a team, without Westbrook in the lineup and relying on Durant for so much of the offense. Sorry, that really wasn’t of much fantasy value, but I’m just amazed at the Thunder record as a team without Westbrook.

• Orobouros

Westbrook MAY steal some touches away from Durant?

When ppl get hurt for a while, it seems like we forget who they are.

Durant, at his price point, is simply unplayable with Westbrook in the starting LU. Westbrook’s sheer volume of shots taken, his energy level, and all those trips to the free throw line are enough of a reason for me to consider playing Westbrook at any price point below John Wall on any particular site.

• wmonighe

@Orobouros said…

Westbrook MAY steal some touches away from Durant?

When ppl get hurt for a while, it seems like we forget who they are.

Durant, at his price point, is simply unplayable with Westbrook in the starting LU. Westbrook’s sheer volume of shots taken, his energy level, and all those trips to the free throw line are enough of a reason for me to consider playing Westbrook at any price point below John Wall on any particular site.

I’m with you, I said “may” because I haven’t heard anyone say he is definitely going to play tonight yet, just that he is expected or on track to play.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

I think Ibaka is my guy from OKC tonight. I agree LBJ > Durant for the cheaper price, but he is Durant..

• bruski311

for some reason i like 3 bucks tonight….WTF…I guess im gonna lose

• BlakeJ8

@bruski311 said…

for some reason i like 3 bucks tonight….WTF…I guess im gonna lose

Same here….cheap value. I’m taking KD and LBJ with some Bucks.

• wmonighe

Durant and Bron both in the 23.8k range on DS is really causing some problems for me. Anybody else thinking of loading up on people in the Harden, Ibaka, Lee range instead of paying that much?

• bruski311

@wmonighe said…

Durant and Bron both in the 23.8k range on DS is really causing some problems for me. Anybody else thinking of loading up on people in the Harden, Ibaka, Lee range instead of paying that much?

Thats probably the smarter play….to be honest im taking just LBJ and working around him. I think to win you need one of the 2 big shots

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

if WB back, bump up ibaka. he dominates with russell. obviously, downgrade durant. not sure i’m willing to chance playing russell yet in a rough matchup + who knows his minutes.

• bruski311

Anybody thinking chalmers tonight? cheap and the minutes are there…but how will westbrook effect him?

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@wmonighe said…

This is what I did on DD

• Denbo32

Debating if I trust Westbrook on his first day back. Common sense says no, but I keep switching him in my lineup.

• mtray1911

@BlakeJ8 said…

Same here….cheap value. I’m taking KD and LBJ with some Bucks.

Short slate..I agree. Play Wolters, Knight, and Henson but don’t watch the game.

• bruski311

@mtray1911 said…

Short slate..I agree. Play Wolters, Knight, and Henson but don’t watch the game.

Not a fan of Ersan Ilyasova? He’s cheap and has alot of upside in this one

• sabresrock29

I have a lineup with Curry, Westbrook, Durant, and Lebron. Everyone else forget it

• cccalloway

Can anyone explain to me how Butler and Mayo back will affect Wolters? I want to play him but so scared. Anyone who can get in the head of Larry Drew would be greatly appreciated here…..

• Denbo32

@cccalloway said…

Can anyone explain to me how Butler and Mayo back will affect Wolters? I want to play him but so scared. Anyone who can get in the head of Larry Drew would be greatly appreciated here…..

Butler was back last game, do we even know if Mayo is back yet? he been missing for almost a month and I have no idea why.

• cccalloway

@Denbo32 said…

Butler was back last game, do we even know if Mayo is back yet? he been missing for almost a month and I have no idea why.

Good point. Not certain he is back. Know he is on Drew’s shitty side, whatever that means.

• tone17

@Denbo32 said…

Mayo (illness) is expected to play Thursday versus the Nuggets, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports. (about 19 hours ago)

I am worried about this as well already have Wolters in a line-up trying to decide who to swap him out for.

• spyder

@sabresrock29 said…

I have a lineup with Curry, Westbrook, Durant, and Lebron. Everyone else forget it

I wouldn’t roll that LU. You basically have 5 minimum salary question marks on your roster and you’re relying on 3 studs and a questionable Westbrook to carry you.

• duder500

RG Mod

I know it is the Bucks and Larry Drew but I think you have to stick with Wolters till he let’s you down.

Lebron had a pretty mediocre stat game against OKC last go around but is a much hotter player now than he was then.

Can you really not roster at least one of these guys (LBJ or KD)?

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

there is no such thing as a cash game tonight. they’re all GPP lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).