NBA FORUM

Comments

• Orobouros

NBA 2/20

• gedsey

Every lineup I make I hate. Relying on Wilson Chandler, who is to me what Jeff Green is to everyone else.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

any word on bogut today? is he a for sure out? or still gtd?

• April0922

Any news if Ty Lawson will be playing tonight?

• jzalter

any chance we see David Lee take a night off in the second night of a back to back considering his injury concerns?

Don’t want to risk a goose egg on the late game

• Mtom347

• Foley27

Quick question. Harden or Curry? Knight or Wolters?

• emge

2012 ROOGSLAFFLE Champ, NBA Daily Plays Writer

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2012 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

I posted this on twitter in case you don’t follow me @emgeFantasy

Foye 2 wks ago vs BUCKS went for 20p/6a/3r/4b/1s for 40 FPTs, if Lawson is out again, he would be the PG again, and could get more assists.

As far as Wolters, if Mayo is back I would be scared to use him, plus Wolters only had 16 fantasy pts vs Denver in the last game.

• cccalloway

@Foley27 said…

Quick question. Harden or Curry? Knight or Wolters?

Curry and Knight. Neither are close imo.

• 63TMB

@emge said…

I posted this on twitter in case you don’t follow me @emgeFantasy

Foye 2 wks ago vs BUCKS went for 20p/6a/3r/4b/1s for 40 FPTs, if Lawson is out again, he would be the PG again, and could get more assists.

As far as Wolters, if Mayo is back I would be scared to use him, plus Wolters only had 16 fantasy pts vs Denver in the last game.

I don’t understand why with Mayo being back it would have an impact on Wolters. Wolters is the starting pg and he’s getting plenty of run.

• relay20

Anyone on Montejunas as a cheap flyer? Only 3.1K on DK, getting 20 minutes in uptempo game

• picklepower

If i consistently have $2k leftover on my roster is that bad?

• cccalloway

@63TMB said…

I don’t understand why with Mayo being back it would have an impact on Wolters. Wolters is the starting pg and he’s getting plenty of run.

Wolters is the starting SG. Knight is the starting PG.

• relay20

I’m off Curry tonight. Beverley is a very good defender and Curry’s shot has been off. Last night and the all star game

• emge

@cccalloway said…

Wolters is the starting SG. Knight is the starting PG.

yeah exactly… Wolters is the SG, and Mayo is SG as well.

• emge

@relay20 said
    Anyone on Montejunas as a cheap flyer? Only 3.1K on DK, getting 20 minutes in uptempo game

I like him, I even considered him for a FD lineup to get more studs.

• 2leftthumbs

@emge said…

@relay20 said

I like him, I even considered him for a FD lineup to get more studs.

yep the 3500 price tag leaves room for some nice plays on fd

• periewe

Ridnour and Neal Traded to Charlotte for Sessions and Adien….I think Wolters, Knight, and Mayo will all get plenty of mins.

• periewe

Hawes to Cavaliers for 2 2nd Round Picks

• relay20

@periewe said…

Ridnour and Neal Traded to Charlotte for Sessions and Adien….I think Wolters, Knight, and Mayo will all get plenty of mins.

Even though Antetokuonpo is bad he almost has to get 25-30 minutes tonight at min price. Another cheap route you could possibly take

• Rrich68

Is lawson going to play tonight? The nuggets just traded hamilton. They could be shorthanded tonight, who will get the minutes?

• TeeJayOrTJ

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x5

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Looks like Jordan Hamilton just traded. Had him in my preliminary lineup

• April0922

@Rrich68 said…

Is lawson going to play tonight? The nuggets just traded hamilton. They could be shorthanded tonight, who will get the minutes?

Sounds crazy but i think miller will be in play:(

• relay20

@Rrich68 said…

Has to be Fournier, especially after last game

• April0922

Is knight GTD

• jones701

Miller just got traded to the Wizards

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).