NBA FORUM

Comments

• Orobouros

NBA 2/20

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

jesus can somebody please block this clown?

• buckeyecore

wtf ? how lame

• crazy201081

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

this is where a kick user in the nuts feature can come in handy

• lilprog

• Blogger of the Month

of all the things to spam, really a flag of texas?

• crazy201081

Miggy Todd back with vengeance!

• lilprog

• Blogger of the Month

Were back. Do we trust any sites for accurate depth charts today?

• JFacch

Montiejunas OR Speights, Lee OR Ibaka.

I’m trying to get Lebron/Durant both in my lineup in cash games.

• Calebdub

Anyone playing Beverly he fits into my lineup nice…. It’s either…him,Mario,or Walters… With Walters il have 1000 left with nowhere to spend it

• bruski311

@Calebdub said…

Anyone playing Beverly he fits into my lineup nice…. It’s either…him,Mario,or Walters… With Walters il have 1000 left with nowhere to spend it

i am and im also rolling with mario , and i also have left over cash with nowhere to spend it hahaha

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@lilprog said…

Were back. Do we trust any sites for accurate depth charts today?

you can never trust a larry drew depth chart

• 63TMB

He doesn’t seem to like Mayo to much you can trust that

• Krnich

Ibaka or Lee? I’ve gone back and forth on this about 20 times.

• jones701

Looks like Philly trading Turner for Granger

• Rrich68

Wow. Evan turner went from the worst to second best team in the east! Good day for him!! It will be interesting to see the starting lineup for the sixers next game.
    any word on lawson yet?

• picklepower

anyone starting westbrook? I can’t decide between the risky WB or playing it safe with knight

• razorsharp79

@picklepower said…

anyone starting westbrook? I can’t decide between the risky WB or playing it safe with knight

Thunder announce Russell Westbrook will return tonight vs. Heat, but will be on limited-minutes approach as he works his way back.— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 20, 2014

• April0922

@razorsharp79 said…

Thunder announce Russell Westbrook will return tonight vs. Heat, but will be on limited-minutes approach as he works his way back.— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 20, 2014

RotoGrinders @RotoGrinders

Russell Westbrook will start tonight, moving Reggie Jackson back to the bench. Doesn’t appear to be on a minutes limit

• razorsharp79

@April0922 said…

RotoGrinders @RotoGrinders

Russell Westbrook will start tonight, moving Reggie Jackson back to the bench. Doesn’t appear to be on a minutes limit

“General manager Sam Presti said Westbrook’s integration back into the team will include “building his minutes over time.” His availability in back-to-back games will be evaluated at those times”

• boc4life

I was set to use RW in a FD lineup, but now I’m definitey spooked.

• danliebl

Does Blake being in Uniform lower expectations of K. Thompson or S. Curry? or not so much yet?

• spyder

@danliebl said…

Does Blake being in Uniform lower expectations of K. Thompson or S. Curry? or not so much yet?

Initially, I am venturing to guess that Blake as no value or negative impact at this time. I think he’ll ghost on the bench for a while and play very limited minutes (especially tonight, obviously).

• boc4life

@danliebl said…

I don’t think it should have any effect on Curry. Maybe a small decline in minutes for Klay, but I think Blake is more likely to eat into Barnes and Crawford’s minutes.

• barro

@picklepower said…

too expensive to risk

• barro

In the longest name pick:
    Motiejunas or Antetokounmpo?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).