NBA FORUM

• Orobouros

NBA 2/20

• NGJSkillz

Really nervous about having Ersan Ilyasova in all 3 of my lineups tonight (FD & DK).

• barro

Knight is GTD

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1828/brandon-knight

• NGJSkillz

worth noting he was gtd the other night too, right after the injury occurred.

• 63TMB

It all depends on his minutes. If he plays 30 minutes; he will get value.

• NGJSkillz

talking about 25/26 mins for westy tonight

• barro

Lee/Bosh or Dwight/Green?

• barro

Maybe this helps: Bucks just tweeted Knight warming up
    https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/436655025884901376/photo/1

• barro

Official Bucks Starting LU

https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/436650561174528000

• sjb631

Would you all go with Harden/Henson or Foye/Ibaka? Literally going back and forth for an hour cannot decide

• duder500

RG Mod

@sjb631 said…

Would you all go with Harden/Henson or Foye/Ibaka? Literally going back and forth for an hour cannot decide

To me this is a no brainer. I go Harden/Henson (I have them both rostered.) OKC is to be avoided till I see how the return of RW shakes out.

• sjb631

Thanks duder. That’s what I currently have plugged into my line ups. Was just unsure about whether or not Ibaka was a must play against the heat down low and the ever uncertainty with Bucks. But I’m gonna roll with my first instinct then

• barro

@duder500 said…

To me this is a no brainer. I go Harden/Henson (I have them both rostered.) OKC is to be avoided till I see how the return of RW shakes out.

I agree completely

• clarnzz

@duder500 said…

+1

• picklepower

harden guarded by iggy?

henson/zaza/ilyasova timeshare?

ibaka on battier?

all reasons I’m going to take the opposite route…

• stlcardinals84

Leading RG Analyst

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@picklepower said…

harden guarded by iggy?

henson/zaza/ilyasova timeshare?

ibaka on battier?

all reasons I’m going to take the opposite route…

I actually agree with you, and I don’t really think it’s close that way… lol

• MRCOOKONUTS

@sjb631 said…

Thanks duder. That’s what I currently have plugged into my line ups. Was just unsure about whether or not Ibaka was a must play against the heat down low and the ever uncertainty with Bucks. But I’m gonna roll with my first instinct then

how does Westbrooks presence effect Ibaka? some of Ibakas greatest fantasy point games was with WEstbrook in the lineup.
    ibaka down low should have alot of rebopunts and can dish it to durant or WB for assists

• picklepower

@stlcardinals84 said…

I actually agree with you, and I don’t really think it’s close that way… lol

I hate giving up my secrets but we’re one big happy family…watch my plan fail

• April0922

knight out

• bruski311

@April0922 said…

knight out

any idea who fills in

• barro

Knight is OUT

Brandon Knight (heel) will not play against the Nuggets on Thursday.
    He cut his heel on a baseboard in the shower and it’s going to cost him some playing time tonight. Knight should be considered questionable for Saturday’s game against the Pacers. Nate Wolters should get as many minutes as he can handle and the Bucks might actually have to play O.J. Mayo tonight. Giannis Antetokounmpo should also see more action.

• April0922

@bruski311 said…

any idea who fills in

NATE W ????

• April0922

@April0922 said…

NATE W ????

Giannis Antetokounmpo is my guess

• April0922

RotoGrinders @RotoGrinders

With Knight out, Wolters becomes even stronger play. Giannis+Mayo are wildcards, should get a bump and are worthy of GPP punt consideration

• stonecold0351

Nasty Nate = 90% owned

• johnnyj580

Decided to prep dinner instead of watching the lineup updates.

“There’s only 3 games, what could possibly go wrong?”

“Knight played Tuesday ..no chance he sits tonight.”

Fun sweat swapping him out across all sites. Let’s hope Knight still ~10% owned!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).