• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -13 ) at Detroit ( 13 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• I’m itching for some NBA DFS! Glad they’re not giving us a 2 gamer first night back.

• BerkeleyBoss

Yahoo has a $10 $100k contest with no rake and a 25 entry max. I assume it’ll have some decent overlay.

• Tsrobertson

Real quiet in here today.

Any thoughts on Crowder or D Robinson in the same matchup against the Hawks?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Yahoo has a $10 $100k contest with no rake and a 25 entry max. I assume it’ll have some decent overlay.

That’s tempting, how would you rate the yahoo app for user friendliness? FD being a 10 and DK being a 1. I have not tried Yahoo yet

• BerkeleyBoss

@Sleazygreazy said...

That’s tempting, how would you rate the yahoo app for user friendliness? FD being a 10 and DK being a 1. I have not tried Yahoo yet

Ehh, I’d put it somewhere in the middle. It’s not great, and the contest selection isn’t generally amazing, but I def find it softer and easier to beat than DK or FD.

• captainwacky

Man… what are the Clippers doing?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Man… what are the Clippers doing?

Reggie has been great this year. He’s easily the best PG anyone is going to get right now. Dont see the issue. Not like hes going to take Beverly’s job/minutes unless he earns them.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Reggie has been great this year. He’s easily the best PG anyone is going to get right now. Dont see the issue. Not like hes going to take Beverly’s job/minutes unless he earns them.

I don’t like either of their signings, personally. I’ve watched the pistons a bit, but less so during the times in which Reggie Jackson has been healthy (so maybe my take is off), but he’s been historically terrible in my opinion over the course of his career. Part of the equation I don’t like is he’d be fine for someone if he played like.. 14-16 minutes a game, so if that happens and he stays quiet about his role, then sure… but that’s not been his MO in the past.

• captainwacky

Also, to expound: The clippers have 3 dudes who are very good with the ball in their hands, and a fourth who thrives in tandem with their second unit 1st option. They don’t need more primary ballhandlers, especially guys who do it volume (which Reggie certainly does, and Morris has not been efficient until this year, which leads me to believe it’s just a short-term outlier).

They need guys who can shoot, which I don’t trust either of those guys to. They also need guys who are smart, can defend, and know their role (which is also something that neither marcus morris nor reggie jackson have been historically). People change, and the clippers seem to be OK at role management, but this seems like a disaster to me. Also, in terms of functional playoff rotations, they were pretty deep before, and still are now… but that really doesn’t matter much in the playoffs. Your top 7-8 (which theirs is great) is so much more important, and cohesion is king.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Kyrie out indefinitely

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

Kyrie out indefinitely

He’ll have so much time think about policy for his new position!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I did not notice that he is now the VP of the players union until you said that. Seems like an odd choice. I obviously don’t know the guy personally, but you’d think a person who was not so emotionally charged would be a better fit.

• ripking

Off topic but I just checked out dueling with king’s. Anyone read it? Love seeing all the legends names. CSU, smizzle, levitan…

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

I did not notice that he is now the VP of the players union until you said that. Seems like an odd choice. I obviously don’t know the guy personally, but you’d think a person who was not so emotionally charged would be a better fit.

I mean, as you brought up, there might be more than we know, but on the surface it seems like a terrible decision for the Players’ Association.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I mean, as you brought up, there might be more than we know, but on the surface it seems like a terrible decision for the Players’ Association.

Mood swings and leadership go hand in hand.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Mood swings and leadership go hand in hand.

I mean, he’s willing to stick with preposterous theories… it might come in handy for stubborn negotiation. I can imagine them being like “Kyrie, do you really think this will work?”, and he’d just be like “I believe the earth is flat, dawg.”

• SkateFiend

@captainwacky said...

He’ll call for a players meeting to come with a plan that reduces the cost of attending games for the average fan.

• tmarohl

@ripking said...

Off topic but I just checked out dueling with king’s. Anyone read it? Love seeing all the legends names. CSU, smizzle, levitan…

I read it when it came out, it has been a few years now.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

He’ll call for a players meeting to come with a plan that reduces the cost of attending games for the average fan.

Good one! Got a chuckle out of that. My Buck’s season tickets are going up 34 Percent for next year, and playoff tickets this year are up about 10% first round, 30% second round, 100% third round, and over 300% for Finals, compared to last years prices.

• gaelicgirl

Well, apparently Bleacher Report has decided to destroy their site, don’t know where I’m gonna get my news now.
    At least I still have The Ringer for long-form articles and laffs.
    https://www.theringer.com/video/2020/2/18/21142135/nba-twitter-arguments-for-all-30-nba-teams

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Well, apparently Bleacher Report has decided to destroy their site, don’t know where I’m gonna get my news now.
    At least I still have The Ringer for long-form articles and laffs.
    https://www.theringer.com/video/2020/2/18/21142135/nba-twitter-arguments-for-all-30-nba-teams

F-off – I love it.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

Yes, read it a couple years ago. It’s a pretty good read

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Kyrie out indefinitely

Until KD comes back? Lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Just realized how many C’s Atlanta has. Really Stockpiling them up. Is Capela even gonna playable when he comes back?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Until KD comes back? Lol

Exactly what I was thinking lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).