• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -13 ) at Detroit ( 13 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dreusche

Horford and Embiid played ~8 mins together last game. They are still going to play together some, especially in the 2nd half, and quite likely even more if Simmons is out.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

I’m prettyyyy sureee Horford to the bench was meant to create better team spacing and flow among the team rather than trying to get Joel some extra rest. “Rarely” playing 32 mins or more is kind of a stretch as well…

It was done for more spacing, but Horford will still get his minutes. Coming off the bench for Embiid is what he’ll do the most of and what he did against the Clippers. I mean, was the game against the Clippers not competitive? The last game the Sixers played, and the first game where Horford came off the bench? Embiid played 28 minutes, and lost 42 seconds at the end where he checked out.

Embiid plays 5, 5-7 minute bursts. Depending on when the whistle goes for each of those spurts will determine his range of minutes. Usually between 28-32 in competitive games. Sometimes a little more than 32 and sometimes in blowouts he plays more like 24-26, which explains averaging 30.3 minutes a game.

• feekdogg

@superstars92 said...

Looks like Nets just got better

I need the Nets firmly cemented in that 8 seed to get thumped by the Bucks so the Wolves get that pick.

• Codyveo

To Giannis or not, that’s where I’m struggling tonight. Always struggle with playing him or not on FD. Still can’t decide tonight. His raw points could very well be needed tonight, especially at the SF position.

Thoughts?

• captainwacky

@Codyveo said...

To Giannis or not, that’s where I’m struggling tonight. Always struggle with playing him or not on FD. Still can’t decide tonight. His raw points could very well be needed tonight, especially at the SF position.

Thoughts?

I think he makes a lot of sense tonight on FD.

• Codyveo

@captainwacky said...

I think he makes a lot of sense tonight on FD.

I generally do not play Giannis. But I agree tonight, I’m struggling to get away from him.

• frugal

I bet Simmons plays tonight…

• shrilla

Simmons OUT

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

uhhhh

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@shrilla said...

Simmons OUT

I was just coming on here to complain about all this Friday news and nothing about tonight.

• FantasySultan

@frugal said...

that was funny

• MoccasinMusic

With Ben out does Tobias benefit???

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I have a lot of Westbrook paired with Dinwiddie, and some Coby paired with Shaq, some Shaq and Westbrook, some Fox and Dinwiddie, some Coby and Dinwiddie

Thanks

• miggs6876

@Herf said...

Dunn is out so I have a few lineups with Coby White and Russ

Thanks

• frugal

Gotta have some JRich tonight.

• FantasySultan

SES for me tonight. That’s it.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Gotta have some JRich tonight.

Yep I’ll have 2-4 76ers in every lineup

• chronoxiong

Was enjoying my one week retirement guys. And now all the main GPPs are filled up again on FD. What is going on here?

• Codyveo

Burks is interesting here to me

• antzilla810

Richardson/ Fox or White/Butler, FD Gpp?

• Ether

Yahoo gpp- bam and pj washington or jo Val and bridges?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ether said...

Yahoo gpp- bam and pj washington or jo Val and bridges?

Probably the 1st one

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@chronoxiong said...

Was enjoying my one week retirement guys. And now all the main GPPs are filled up again on FD. What is going on here?

Because they fill every night and people have had extra time to enter them this slate. No surprise there.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@antzilla810 said...

Richardson/ Fox or White/Butler, FD Gpp?

Too tough of a choice

• mrmogz

Anddddd Kyrie officially out for the season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).