• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -13 ) at Detroit ( 13 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

@chronoxiong said...

Was enjoying my one week retirement guys. And now all the main GPPs are filled up again on FD. What is going on here?

you should/could have reserved entries.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Was enjoying my one week retirement guys. And now all the main GPPs are filled up again on FD. What is going on here?

ppl were itching and entering for the last 2 days. bound to happen after this long of a break. should have just entered dummy lineups.

• captainwacky

What does impingement mean to you?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

The questions that need to be asked for tonight’s NBA slate in today’s NBA blog.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-today-february-20-3307561

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I don’t want to say.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

like when pliers grip, some shit is touching that shouldnt.

• captainwacky

@damionismyname said...

like when pliers grip, some shit is touching that shouldnt.

Haha I know the technical definition of it (coincidentally, I get right shoulder/AC Joint impingement like once every 2 years)… I’m just making fun of Kyrie.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Haha I know the technical definition of it (coincidentally, I get right shoulder/AC Joint impingement like once every 2 years)… I’m just making fun of Kyrie.

oh, in Kyrie verbage it means. inverted genital stasis.

• kdsdawg

so does Phil get their very good PG defense because of Simmons? Does this make Dinwiddie a better play?
    I have some Dinwiddie and Morant but trying to make some decisions on a couple of L/Us

• axman15

Is three GSW too many?

• captainwacky

@kdsdawg said...

so does Phil get their very good PG defense because of Simmons? Does this make Dinwiddie a better play?
    I have some Dinwiddie and Morant but trying to make some decisions on a couple of L/Us

Yes/yes I suppose.

• Pandamonious

@axman15 said...

Is three GSW too many?

If you’re running say Wiggins/Poole/Chriss, I think it’s OK, but you better be bringing it back with a Rocket or two. Only way all 3 pay off is probably if they score like 115-118 and if they score 115-118, Rockets are probably scoring 120+.

• makeitrain99

I have 3 Golden State players Axe 🤷‍♂️

• Pandamonious

Worth mentioning in GSW/HOU stacks, in the thus far small sample Westbrook and Covington are extremely highly correlated, as are Wiggins and Chriss.

• makeitrain99

I have Lee Chriss and Poole… thinking of switching Poole for C Martin but just read So Choice’s update. Lol

• makeitrain99

I took out Covington because I love your boy Thor tonight Panda.

• mbunner23

Been out. How many sixers are we playing in cash tonight? Embiid, Rich, Harris?

• kdsdawg

@Pandamonious said...

Worth mentioning in GSW/HOU stacks, in the thus far small sample Westbrook and Covington are extremely highly correlated, as are Wiggins and Chriss.

just tinkered out of Harden to Westbrook in a couple.

• Pandamonious

@makeitrain99 said...

I took out Covington because I love your boy Thor tonight Panda.

Thor? Thon?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Thor? Thon?

Thobias Harris?

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Thobias Harris?

Al Thorford?

• Pandamonious

Oh boy, Sekou starting over Wood.

Lineup note: Pistons will start Rose, Brown, Snell, Doumbouya, Maker on Thursday.

• captainwacky

Klay Thormpson is out, so not him.

• captainwacky

Hmmmmm is this because they don’t want Wood to get 2 fouls in 2 minutes vs. Giannis, or…?

• Codyveo

@Pandamonious said...

Oh boy, Sekou starting over Wood.

Lineup note: Pistons will start Rose, Brown, Snell, Doumbouya, Maker on Thursday.

That makes zero sense.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).