• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -13 ) at Detroit ( 13 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Hmmmmm is this because they don’t want Wood to get 2 fouls in 2 minutes vs. Giannis, or…?

I don’t know. No idea.

• Herf

I don’t mind Wood going against the second unit and still getting 25-30 mins.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Oh boy, Sekou starting over Wood.

Lineup note: Pistons will start Rose, Brown, Snell, Doumbouya, Maker on Thursday.

do we still roll with Wood? Getting major blowout run here I assume.

• queensfinest

do we know who is staring for simmons yet???

• Pandamonious

@Herf said...

I don’t mind Wood going against the second unit and still getting 25-30 mins.

Yeah, I imagine he still gets good run. Maybe Casey wants to throw Sekou at Giannis and see how he does.

• beastdog325

any love for Furkan or Burks?

• Herf

@beastdog325 said...

any love for Furkan or Burks?

Burks is definitely more of the coin flip. I have Furkan in a few lineups just because of what he has shown to be capable of.

• Pandamonious

@damionismyname said...

do we still roll with Wood? Getting major blowout run here I assume.

I’m done adding Wood to my line ups, but not removing what I had. I think he’s strictly a MME guy at this point at 15-20%.

• tmarohl

I’m guessing they are worrying about Wood getting in early foul trouble. Bring him in with 5 minutes gone in first quarter when Giannis takes his normal rest.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I’m guessing they are worrying about Wood getting in early foul trouble. Bring him in with 5 minutes gone in first quarter when Giannis takes his normal rest.

I can’t see this starting lineup working well for anyone on the Pistons.

• Herf

@tmarohl said...

Thon will have a quick two fouls trying to guard the paint against his old running mate. Then they will bring Woody in. Whichever comes first… five mins left or fouls.

• mbunner23

Crowder starting

• choppadown

I’ve spent far too much time tinkering tonight. Ended up with 3 HOU at the moment. Woof.

• ripking

anybody on the thin man? if he doesn’t foul out could get 7 or 8 x value in regulation and blowout run on DK

• txdave41

Nice job FC. Going down right before lock.

• JSteele

Good luck everybody. Glad NBA is back.

• choppadown

Anyone on Zach Lavine tonight? Lot of injuries for Chicago, low total but someone has to score…

• kdsdawg

15,000 short on DK’s 150K to the winner, thats nice

• Pandamonious

The $8 on DK has about 12K spots left. Practically zero rake.

• chickenmanE

is playing shaq and white together viable?

• makeitrain99

My bad… meant Thon

• captainwacky

@chickenmanE said...

is playing shaq and white together viable?

Yeah.

• Nmj4786

love the overlay

• Carpocarp

Delicious overlay.

C wood at 15% also delish

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I went S&S on DK with RWB/Giannis/Embiid in my main

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).