• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -13 ) at Detroit ( 13 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chronoxiong

Guys, I’m tired of the optimized lineup users in my games. Can websites get rid of that optimized bullshit? Please?

• superstars92

If this Nets game goes to OT, it should help me since I’m basically 100% Embiid and JRich

• Ace15

Cant be serious lol ot?

• monarch

Embiid is at 62 headed into overtime

• superstars92

@chronoxiong said...

Guys, I’m tired of the optimized lineup users in my games. Can websites get rid of that optimized bullshit? Please?

No just gotta deal with it and make adjustments.

Optimizer liked Coby White. If you don’t like him remove him.
    It also liked Joel Embiid, You can remove him too.

I mean some will be good picks, some bad, just gotta make a decision.

• rog11sm

I went with Shaq/Butler/cov/ante/bam/
    Thad/brown/poole

• FantasySultan

OT HAHAHAH

• rog11sm

I like the fact of the optimizers out there and let you see what everybody’s playing it’s our job to pivot off of those moves as Superstars just stated

• superstars92

@monarch said...

Roco will not be optimal. He needs like 45. That’s a hard ask for a corner three guy who only touches the ball when Westbrook decides to pass to him. Hes a fine play until Simmons was ruled out IMO.

There literally is no difference between a 5.5k Robert Covington and a 4k PJ Tucker imo, except one was loved more by the optimizer.

That’s where you gotta use it to your advantage.

I mean EVEN IF Covington goes off tonight and Tucker sucks, you cannot convince me that a 36% Robert Covington at 5.5k > 6% PJ Tucker at 4k. Not only are you getting 6x leverage but you are getting a 1.5k discount. Him going off tonight changes nothing for me. That’s how I think about it. I expect their price multipler to be roughly equal the majortiy of the time, but you only need Tucker to beat him 1/7 times.

• FantasySultan

gonna take 360 to min cash on FD

• scott33

RoCo 40% owned on Yahoo!? Did not see that coming.. OT in Philly helps, currently in 6th in the Baller with Dinwiddie, J-Rich, Tobias & Embiid. Hurts that 2 of them have 5 fouls. Got a couple of other lines with potential with heavy exposure to this game. Good luck Yisman, hope Poole comes thru for ya

• rog11sm

and of course I have no part of that game in my best lineup

• superstars92

Well looks like Embiid’s recent game log next game will impress more people now =)

The worse part was actually Simmons being out prior to lock. That increased his ownership by like 20%.

• tmarohl

Embiid doing well with this overtime.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Embiid doing well with this overtime.

He had like 62 FPs before OT on DK for 7x at 9k (and you can pick 2 Cs on DK).

• superstars92

I apologize to Cam Reddish and Coby White, clearly the absolute worst NBA player that gets rotational minutes is Jordan Poole.

I mean how in the world is this guy in the NBA? He would struggle in the G league.

• tmarohl

Just saw that Trae had 50 real points, damn

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

He had like 62 FPs before OT on DK for 7x at 9k (and you can pick 2 Cs on DK).

I have him in about 25% of DK lineups. Hat’s off to you, because the only reason I landed on him is I had the space. Didn’t think he would be a good play. I had Bam and Jimmy projected higher.

• scott33

I have 25% Washington & Crowder, unfortunately I have Crowder in my 2 best lines. Would have a shot at a top 5 finish if I had Washington instead of Crowder in those lines ugh

• captainwacky

@superstars92 said...

I apologize to Cam Reddish and Coby White, clearly the absolute worst NBA player that gets rotational minutes is Jordan Poole.

I mean how in the world is this guy in the NBA? He would struggle in the G league.

I still think it’s Colin Sexton. Watching him play is like eye bleach.

• superstars92

Alright forget this late night game, this is a blowout lol. The Warriors are so bad.

The thing is the Rockets players should all still get 5x+ though….just not sure on 8x which is what you need in GPPs from these guys (Covington, Tucker) and maybe like 7x from Westbrook given how Embiid/Giannis/Trae/Bam went off.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

I have him in about 25% of DK lineups. Hat’s off to you, because the only reason I landed on him is I had the space. Didn’t think he would be a good play. I had Bam and Jimmy projected higher.

Yea I mean that’s fine I hope you played Bam in all 25% of those lineups. You’ll be at least min cashing if you chose the standard value plays (JRich, Harris, Shaq, etc.).

• superstars92

@captainwacky said...

I still think it’s Colin Sexton. Watching him play is like eye bleach.

Sexton’s actual stats are not bad though.

46/37/85 isn’t too shabby for a young guard. I get what you are saying though, he has a very low bball IQ.

Like Jordan Poole not only plays bad eye-test wise but his stats are atrocious. He’s shooting like 30/26 from FG/3 PT…

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Yea I mean that’s fine I hope you played Bam in all 25% of those lineups. You’ll be at least min cashing if you chose the standard value plays (JRich, Harris, Shaq, etc.).

My best on DK right now is at 316 with 72 minutes left

Shaq
    Richardson
    Covington
    Giannis
    Bam
    Poole
    Thaddeus
    Embiid

• scott33

Need Fox to have a big 2nd half & Barnes to keep it up. First time in ages that rostering Barnes might actually work out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).