• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -13 ) at Detroit ( 13 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

CJ tommorow for 6600 with no Lillard. Where do I sign up?

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

I’m gonna be pissed if Westbrook sits in the 4th quarter while the Bucks didnt sit their Big Three in the 4th against that G League Pistons team.

He is starting the 4th

• yisman

Hoping Poole comes back in but with the friggin Rockets up 40, I guess not

no GPP win https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/6706237/111144857

• scott33

@yisman said...

Hoping Poole comes back in but with the friggin Rockets up 40, I guess not

no GPP win https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/6706237/111144857

Unreal man, F’n Melton having a ceiling game. Hopefully Poole comes back in & gets you 10 more. I have lines in 11th, 15th & 50th. Really needed a Fox 50 burger tonight. Wish I had maxed it out instead of only playing 12 lineups. Good luck, Poole’s back in.

• BerkeleyBoss

Westbrook needs to calm down lol

• yisman

Westbrook being a clown

• tmarohl

Westbrook Erected

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

He is starting the 4th

And he just got erected. So wrong. So not cool.

• yisman

Westbrook a cheap shot on a Warrior, then he held the ball and wouldn’t let the Warriors inbound

Pringles has him in running up the score in the 4th. Ejection obviously doesn’t matter.

Be nice if the NBA would suspend Westbrook for this. Need some repercussions.

It’s a 35 point game with 7 minutes left and Westbrook is in there delivering cheap shots.

• hypegotti

Won two $1500 tickets to the million dollar FD alley oop next weds. What do these contests structures look like usually?

• BerkeleyBoss

Klay from the bench, calmly to Westbrook, “what are you so mad about?”

You know you got anger problems if you want smoke with Kevon Looney lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Westbrook a cheap shot on a Warrior, then he held the ball and wouldn’t let the Warriors inbound

Pringles has him in running up the score in the 4th. Ejection obviously doesn’t matter.

It’s a 35 point game with 7 minutes left and Westbrook is in there delivering cheap shots.

Agree 💯

• chronoxiong

@yisman said...

Why dont you complain about Giannis still being in the game against the G League Pistons being up 30 points also?

• Rolled

Poole the 150k man

• Rolled

No way just took him out guy is going to lose by .25 because coach took out Poole

• yisman

@chronoxiong said...

e 4th. Ejection obviously doesn’t matter.

Be nice if the NBA would suspend Westbrook for

I did.

That was earlier in the night…

You want a link to my post?

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Why dont you complain about Giannis still being in the game against the G League Pistons being up 30 points also?

He was playing his friends Chono!

https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/1230553452331225089

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERRmBceUcAMdu2a?format=jpg&name=large

• lester461

Yisman going ham on Yahoo

• tmarohl

Got up to 40th on DK

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Got up to 40th on DK

Same lineup as you

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Same lineup as you

You obviously used an optimizer then :)

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

You obviously used an optimizer then :)

When I multi enter always do a portion by hand and a portion via optimizer… looks like there were a lot of us with that line. I excluded beard and locked giannis

Usually the most popular is just good for a min cash. Didn’t expect it to finish that high

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

When I multi enter always do a portion by hand and a portion via optimizer… looks like there were a lot of us with that line

That was actually a hand build. Only time I use optimizer on DK is for single entry double ups, which I began playing about 6 weeks ago.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

That was actually a hand build. Only time I use optimizer on DK is for single entry double ups, which I began playing about 6 weeks ago.

Interesting
    My hand build landed on more Sac/Mem (but no Melton)

• telestraightshooter

Juan-who-Anderson?!?
    Was in perfect dK LU for 3k & 28.5 pts

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler