• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -13 ) at Detroit ( 13 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Interesting
    My hand build landed on more Sac/Mem (but no Melton)

Damn Unico, you have some serious buy ins. Don’t know if I could do some of those high entry fees.

• scott33

Congrats Yisman on three top 5 finishes in the Yahoo Baller! Looks like you had a ton of Bam/Embiid, I knew that was the optimal build as I had them paired in 5/12 of my lines but I’m guilty of falling for the Chriss trap in some even though I knew he was a risky play with Looney, Dray, & Paschall all healthy. Regardless tonight was a great night that saved my otherwise lackluster NBA DFS season. Cashed 8/12 in the Baller for a $1,110 profit. Forgot what it felt like to have a great night of DFS, having heavy exposure to Thad, Tobias, Embiid & Bam was key.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Damn Unico, you have some serious buy ins. Don’t know if I could do some of those high entry fees.

Only after I win something substantial!!

Looks like tomorrow is a $222 single entry kind of day….. The $2,222 mlb one in my profile I entered thru a satellite

• yisman

thanks

I had Chriss in 33% of my Yahoo lineups

52% Bam
    100% Embiid
    67% Shaq which was a mistake

• tmarohl

Still hard to get a grip with 397.2 only being good enough for 717th on FD.

• tmarohl

Giannis is so fricking awesome. Doesn’t look for some little Bucks fan. Autographs his shoes and gives them to a little Pistons dude.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1230683855578968065

• Sleazygreazy

@tmarohl said...

Still hard to get a grip with 397.2 only being good enough for 717th on FD.

Without ABC too

I had a 402 and a 401. I need to play more lineups. Had a lot of good pieces tonight, not quite enough

• tmarohl

Still laughing at all these delusional Warrior fans on twitter that think Giannis is going to be traded to GS for some package of Wiggins and Draymond. They seem to think that Draymond is good. Dray is probably the third worst and unmovable contract in the league behind CP3 and Kevin Love.

• madmanjayWV

IF I’d gone MELTON on FD ova stupid Coby White I’d GPP cashed….oh well……..

It truly takes talent, pure talent to come up with some of the #AYDS I roster for NBA

DK (1 LU) — today —

330.25 — Featuring Coby White 17.5 and Al Horford 18.75…-J-RICH’s 27.25 was my 3rd worst
    ABC-EMBIID and Mr. Melton did some work tho — and COVINGTON turned out solid….

gotta focus on YAHOO for FRI with the #CUP up — need a PHAT SKOR b/c

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Woke up this am and saw the Warriors lost by 30 at home. Yeah that seems about right.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

thanks

I had Chriss in 33% of my Yahoo lineups

52% Bam
    100% Embiid
    67% Shaq which was a mistake

After last night they should just change the name from Yahoo to Yisman

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@scott33 said...

Cashed 8/12 in the Baller for a $1,110 profit.

Nice!

• TrustinthePlan

Anyone know what the payout split was for the extra 25k on the 8 dollar last night on DK? I think Zeller was the highest under 5k if I am seeing things right.

• tbird05

@TrustinthePlan said...

Anyone know what the payout split was for the extra 25k on the 8 dollar last night on DK? I think Zeller was the highest under 5k if I am seeing things right.

You just answered my question of why I have $30 in my account when I bricked every lineup. According to the email from DK, it was Melton and the payout was $30. I only had him once I believe.

• yisman

Put up 346.5 on DK last night

which would’ve crushed most contests

unfortunately, I only entered it into two qualifiers and took a loss…

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/86057934?uc=1884865468
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/86057924?uc=1884875263

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.